Quake Nintendo 64

7.4

1. M.S.
    Feb 1, 2004
    This game has great gameplay. I can play it for days. The Graphics are not high-res but still good.
  2. HyperCube33
    Oct 21, 2006
    Graphics are sub par compared to the PC version that now has been converted to above doom stanards but its fun! Its Quake!
  3. Dec 5, 2012
    Probably the only competitive FPS (or even video game) for Nintendo 64. I mean, the only great and hard FPS for this console: Quake. Probably the best game ever made. I've already written a review for the PC version.
  4. Jul 28, 2016
    There is an overwhelming feeling of solidity in this game. So much so that when your caught by surprise you will jump, because you feel a part of the world. The game has weight. Ambience for a soundtrack and level design that encourages replays.
    I found Hard mode to be more challenging than Nightmare because the grunts grenades are less predictable. The PC version has more levels but they picked the best of the bunch for the N64. Now onto Quake 2 and 4 for the Xbox 360. Just dropped through my post today :)

#11 Most Discussed N64 Game of 1998

1. I knew there was no way Quake 64 could pull off a control scheme as fluid as my PC setup. But it comes close, and I have to give it credit for that.
  2. Playing Quake is like living a horror movie. The game simply gushes atmosphere from every slime-coated, ambient lighted, gothic architectural artery.
    Despite its flaws, Nintendo 64 owners looking for the Quake experience can't go wrong with this game -- if for single-player mode alone. However, seasoned Quakers looking for the ultimate multiplayer game may want to rent before they buy.