• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Nov 12, 2000
5.2

1. JonathanF.
    Mar 22, 2003
    Remember me? I did WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH and STUART LITTLE 2. RUGRATS IN PARIS? Well, the graphics r no different from other PS1 titles and the Gold tickets r really hard to get, but hey - i gave it 7 so it must be good!
    Jul 19, 2001
    When you play two player, you can't even call it a competion, it is more two people taking turns playing the game. The game is cute, but the graphics are very simple.
  3. Feb 5, 2016
    Rugrats never make a video game this good in it. What's the difference if you're like going to complete it in just a couple of hours or even better... in a couple of days?
  4. Feb 26, 2018
    (THIS IS FOR THE PLAYSTATION VERSION): I haven't played the N64 version, but it does look just as bad as the one on PS1. This game is slow with bad mini games and bad controls. While the other PS1 games before this weren't as good with controls, they were at least better with them than this one. This one feels like a bad movie based game, which is what it is.
    UPDATE (still for the PS1
    UPDATE (still for the PS1 version): This game is still not very good, but I've come to like it a little better now.

1. Da Gameboyz
    The multiplayer action is not worthy of the title multiplayer, but the single player mode is a great activity to keep the little ones happy.
    The game is simple, short, unbearably cute, and suffers from a severe case of sluggish controls and a bad framerate. That's enough for me to toss it in the dirty diaper pail right there.
  3. Simple and colorful, perfect for that rugrat who just crawled from his Fisher-Price collection to his brother's N64--but he's the only one who'll really enjoy it.