8.9

1. Jun 7, 2011
    This was a revolutionary game in its time. There had never been anything like it before and there honestly isn't a single game out there today that compares to the series despite several attempts to mimic it. It all started with this brilliant title. Electric Playground should be banished from both the gaming community and stripped of any recognition as a reliable game journalismThis was a revolutionary game in its time. There had never been anything like it before and there honestly isn't a single game out there today that compares to the series despite several attempts to mimic it. It all started with this brilliant title. Electric Playground should be banished from both the gaming community and stripped of any recognition as a reliable game journalism source. You can't even read the original review anymore because you get a 404 error. Honestly a 20? Bias and opinion is completely out of the window here...I've heard more reasonable opinions from ten year olds. Expand
  2. Dec 9, 2011
    I loved this game, I played it for countless hours. The campaign is a little boring though but it was worth it to unlock the new characters for the game. The multiplayer was where it was at though and it was countless fun to play with friends.
  3. Feb 11, 2012
    Boy, does this game bring back some good memories. It was one of my favorite N64 games to play. my only only complaint about it is the fact that single player mode is the same every time. But, that's, pretty much it for me. Plus, Ness is better in this version than he is in Melee or Brawl.
  4. Mar 10, 2011
    I own everyone at this game

L canceling, dodging, smashing

Best game ever, other than OoT on the n64 Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
    Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
    Your review must be at least 150 characters long.
  5. Mar 16, 2011
    Yo Halo: I'm really happy for you... Imma let you finish,
    but Super Smash Bros. is simply the best multiplayer video game of ALL TIME.

of ALL TIME!!!
  6. Feb 3, 2013
    Super Smash Bros. is the best Nintendo 64 game out there, hands down! After all these years since 1999, it still stands the test of time and is a great buy! It is fun by yourself as well as with friends. If you ever really want to feel in control of a video game, I would suggest to you Castlevania IV or Super Smash Bros. The controls are solid and easy to pickup. The game is based on someSuper Smash Bros. is the best Nintendo 64 game out there, hands down! After all these years since 1999, it still stands the test of time and is a great buy! It is fun by yourself as well as with friends. If you ever really want to feel in control of a video game, I would suggest to you Castlevania IV or Super Smash Bros. The controls are solid and easy to pickup. The game is based on some wit and a good deal of skill and that is what makes it such a great time. Every match had me on the edge of my seat and what makes it even better is that it is with all my favorite Nintendo characters! Such an original idea that has been attempted again and again by different companies, but never got it quite as right as this gem! There are only a few minor negative things I would have to say about it. First, I dislike how limited the game is both with story and characters/stages. Second, the price tag, while definitely worth it, will usually cost a pretty penny at around $30 due to great demand. Lastly, some of the characters feel very powerful over the others in multiplayer such as DK, Samus, and Kirby; all with moves that take over the other players unfairly. The negative aspects listed are really minor inconveniences in the whole of the game. Overall, I highly suggest this to anyone who likes good games, which is pretty much everyone! Expand
  7. Mar 8, 2013
    In multiplayer mode super smash bros. is a beast. Together with some friends it is a real joy to kick the others out of the screen. The single player however is repetitive. Anyway its a fun game, especially in the multiplayer.
  8. May 22, 2012
    Great game with a great idea: all our favourite characters fighting again each other. Very funny and long game. If you can play with friends is still better.
  9. May 27, 2012
    A true classic. Masterpiece. Revolutionary. This game is one of my favorite games of all time. Such a blast to play with friends. This game will never get old. Some of the greatest moments with friends ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. May 12, 2014
    This was the epicenter of the expansion of modern day fighting games and still considered by some as the best super smash bros game in the series. Nintendo characters always had more charm for me than marvel superhero fighting games. Tekken 3 may be one of the only fighting games that is better.
  11. May 16, 2014
    This is one of the greatest games of all time. I still play this game to this day. Ignore the idiots who are bashing it. It's fantastic. Easily a top 5 N64 game along with: Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, and Star Fox 64.
  12. Nov 11, 2013
    Super Smash Bros. One of my most favorite growing up as a kid, I loved this game to death so many memories, & I was extremely hard to beat at any character in my family of gamers. I just wish there was more characters you could play as.
  13. Feb 8, 2014
    Great and fun game . A quite good selection of playable characters and a fun gameplay
    Also a good multiplayer game and you and your friends will enjoy playing it
  14. Nov 9, 2014
    This is one of the best games in the Nintendo 64 system!!! And to think that it was planned to be a dragon fighting game with no Nintendo characters...

1. A multi-player hit. Believe me people, you and your friends will spend hours on end battling it out to the very end. Whether it's 2 on 2 or if you think you're a badass 3 on 1.
  2. A highly addictive and satisfying game. Super Smash Bros. is a classic game for the Nintendo 64. If you haven't played it or its successor, and there certainly aren't many of you kinds of people, what are you waiting for? Do it!
  3. Fast paced and accessible to everyone. Nintendo of America were mad to consider not releasing this game in the US. Any doubts about it's quality should be cast out of your mind. It's fun, addictive and it's got a superb multi-player mode.