8.9

1. Sep 14, 2013
    The multiplayer in Super Smash Bros is fun, the graphics are cartoonish, but single player is just repetitive. The controls are clunky, jumping is stiff and hard often mainly because of using up for jump. Seriously, WHY "UP" FOR JUMP!? why can't I use "A" to jump? who ever came up with using "up" for jump is a real dick sucking moron! (Sorry, I had to say it) The minigames are BORING! Target smash is dull, the platforms can go f*** themselves, racing to the finish isn't so bad. The characters are really weak but the worst fighting character in this game is Jigglypuff, oh my ****ing god where do I even begin... why does Jigglypuff suck you may ask? well, she's slow, her punches and kicks are weak, and her sing is irritating at times.

Super Smash Bros. is fun at times but can bore you out quickly. Score: 2/5.

1. A multi-player hit. Believe me people, you and your friends will spend hours on end battling it out to the very end. Whether it's 2 on 2 or if you think you're a badass 3 on 1.
  2. A highly addictive and satisfying game. Super Smash Bros. is a classic game for the Nintendo 64. If you haven't played it or its successor, and there certainly aren't many of you kinds of people, what are you waiting for? Do it!
  3. Fast paced and accessible to everyone. Nintendo of America were mad to consider not releasing this game in the US. Any doubts about it's quality should be cast out of your mind. It's fun, addictive and it's got a superb multi-player mode.