Super Smash Bros. Nintendo 64

8.9

1. AxewhipeS.
    Jan 30, 2008
    One of the best N64 games. Great game you can play forever with friends or by yourself, This game started the Smash franchise that it is today & the original is great.
  2. RobertC.
    Mar 16, 2004
    The most addictive, exhilirating, unbelieveable, spectucular, flat-out funniest multiplayer game...ever.
  3. Caleb
    Apr 4, 2005
    This game is insanely addicting and is worth absolutely every time you accidentally go to the bathroom on yourself because you don't want to get up.
  4. BillyBob
    Jul 27, 2005
    Best game.
  5. KevinB.
    Jul 3, 2006
    Well I actually feel honored to rate this game. Super Smash Bros. was the 3rd N64 I bought and turned out to be my 2nd favorite N64 game. (cmon! nothing beats Zelda 64!) If you got some friends over, its a freaking free for all...or team battle...or whatever you fancy..the point is that there is something for everybody..even a training mode to practice so you can even MORE ass then the Well I actually feel honored to rate this game. Super Smash Bros. was the 3rd N64 I bought and turned out to be my 2nd favorite N64 game. (cmon! nothing beats Zelda 64!) If you got some friends over, its a freaking free for all...or team battle...or whatever you fancy..the point is that there is something for everybody..even a training mode to practice so you can even MORE ass then the last battle...you know? that battle? everyone has a least one where they get schooled. So go buy this for like...5 bucks and start kicking ass...TODAY! Expand
  6. DavidS.
    Sep 7, 2006
    Most fun N64 game ever.
  7. MattH.
    Feb 5, 2008
    I just saw that this game got a relatively low critic rating while looking for SSBB ratings. Unbelievable. I can't even estimate how many hours (days) I spent playing this game. The bad reviews stemmed from complaints about single player issues - it's not made to be a single player game. If you have at least one friend, this game is fantastic. I still have my N64 hooked up I just saw that this game got a relatively low critic rating while looking for SSBB ratings. Unbelievable. I can't even estimate how many hours (days) I spent playing this game. The bad reviews stemmed from complaints about single player issues - it's not made to be a single player game. If you have at least one friend, this game is fantastic. I still have my N64 hooked up specifically for SSB. Expand
  8. JamB.
    Nov 7, 2003
    Addictive, competitive, cool graphics, some wicked stages.
  9. WiliamE.
    Jul 11, 2003
    I think this is a great game for beginners or pro's.
  10. PeterJ.
    Jul 12, 2003
    It's the best game I've ever played! It's tight!!
  11. Hooligan#3
    May 4, 2004
    WOOOOOOOOOO this game roxx.
  12. TilerB.
    Jun 4, 2004
    Comlpete Yoshification! This game rocks!
  13. LindolfB.
    Mar 19, 2006
    This game is a simply amazing fighter. It is many times better than games such as dead or Alive 3, and i put it on par with Tekkan5. If you have two or more n64 controllers, this game will provide years of entertainment. I still play this game in 2006 because it is just so much damn fun!
  14. ThomasR.
    May 18, 2010
    I can't believe a critic would give this game a 20. It's a fantastic game, and that stupid critic is bringing down its score significantly.
  15. DavidP.
    Nov 27, 2003
    It's cool.
  16. SpencerM.
    Aug 23, 2003
    I think this was the best 64 game there is. Even though 64 is an older system i think it has great graphics.
  17. D@NNYT.
    Apr 2, 2004
    GOOOOOOOOOD GAAAMMMMMEE!!!
  18. AdamO.
    May 27, 2004
    This game is the BOMB!
  19. Muggy_9?
    Jul 22, 2004
    pretty good game. worth buying.
  20. JonathanG.
    May 21, 2006
    This is probably my 2nd favorite game. This game is so freakn awesome. Even though I have the sequel I still love to invite my friend over on some Friday night and put it on 99 stock and only hammers on the igh setting. It can take a while but it is definitely worth it. This game still costs like $20 even now, but that's because it is so much damn fun. It is well worth what I paid This is probably my 2nd favorite game. This game is so freakn awesome. Even though I have the sequel I still love to invite my friend over on some Friday night and put it on 99 stock and only hammers on the igh setting. It can take a while but it is definitely worth it. This game still costs like $20 even now, but that's because it is so much damn fun. It is well worth what I paid for it. 2006 Expand
  21. EthanR.
    May 24, 2006
    Suprised I gave this game a ten? Well you shouldn't be, this game was the best nintendo game ever launched! Usually fighting games are punch, kick, punch then your dead, but this game was different. Gram a beam sword with dk the whack kirby with it, then get a hammer and go kick mario's butt. This game will be remembered for ever!
  22. NickC.
    Aug 21, 2006
    This game is definitely my favorite game of all time. It is easy to pick up, but difficult to master. And with the multiplayer mode, you can duke it out with friends four hours!
  23. BoBBoBBy
    Aug 7, 2006
    Best 4 player game yet played by me and my limited friends!
  24. BrawlroomXAT
    Jan 27, 2010
    One of the best games of its time and even today... It also has what the newer installments of the series and new games in general are lacking "ORIGINALITY". The low critics scores are laughable to any hardcore gamer who played this title back in the day.
  25. MattC.
    Nov 15, 2003
    This game is the BEST game i like Metal Mario the best but then Luigi i think this game is fun because you cane unlock characters and lots of more.
  26. WilliamW.
    Dec 11, 2003
    This game is the best I don't know why it wasn't rated in the 90's. It is all about sweet combat.
  27. Seth
    Apr 15, 2004
    My friends and I have two things: an N64 and Smash. You need nothing else in life to be happy.
  28. SpirosP.
    Feb 21, 2007
    Man, i'm a kid of Greece. With that game we used to play hours and hours wihout stopping and still do. It's just a great game and has more fun than melee.
  29. RobH.
    Jul 13, 2007
    Great party-style game. Maybe the professional reviewers didn't give it enough time to experience the full effect. My roomates and I played this game all the time and loved it.
  30. SolomonR.
    Aug 26, 2007
    It isn't a special game with special activations, cheats, or powerfull moves, becides the items. But its an easy game with fantastic characters that relate easily with other Nintendo games.

1. A multi-player hit. Believe me people, you and your friends will spend hours on end battling it out to the very end. Whether it's 2 on 2 or if you think you're a badass 3 on 1.
  2. A highly addictive and satisfying game. Super Smash Bros. is a classic game for the Nintendo 64. If you haven't played it or its successor, and there certainly aren't many of you kinds of people, what are you waiting for? Do it!
  3. Fast paced and accessible to everyone. Nintendo of America were mad to consider not releasing this game in the US. Any doubts about it's quality should be cast out of your mind. It's fun, addictive and it's got a superb multi-player mode.