The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Nintendo 64

9.2

1. Aug 28, 2016
    Okay, wow nintendo, you're making me beat up kids now? And it has to be some kid that wears a mask because he's ugly or something? Nintendo are **** bullies or something. Anyway, this game's **** weird and creepy. I think I turned into a tree or something and I was supposed to fight the moon. Not only are Nintendo bullies, but they also trip on acid or something occasionally, like what theOkay, wow nintendo, you're making me beat up kids now? And it has to be some kid that wears a mask because he's ugly or something? Nintendo are **** bullies or something. Anyway, this game's **** weird and creepy. I think I turned into a tree or something and I was supposed to fight the moon. Not only are Nintendo bullies, but they also trip on acid or something occasionally, like what the **** 2/10 not the moon I was wanting to see, where's the elf girl? Expand
  2. Apr 4, 2011
    The main idea behind MM seems to be to replace most of the dungeons with other sources of gameplay. If this sounds fine to you, you probably don't actually like the Zelda series. Ever since Zelda 1, every game has been designed around the dungeons, because that's what makes them fun. MM only has a few main dungeons, and they're not very good ones either. There isn't much to do in them, andThe main idea behind MM seems to be to replace most of the dungeons with other sources of gameplay. If this sounds fine to you, you probably don't actually like the Zelda series. Ever since Zelda 1, every game has been designed around the dungeons, because that's what makes them fun. MM only has a few main dungeons, and they're not very good ones either. There isn't much to do in them, and to even go in them, you have to run around doing errands for an hour (just like WoW). Now, I'm not saying Zelda absolutely has to be focused on dungeons. The issue is that 90% of the gameplay is designed to only work with the dungeons.

And then, there's the obvious flaws. The fact that they reused everything from OoT, all those masks that barely even change the gameplay, and the fact that Nintendo charges full price for this game. Basically, don't buy this game. If you have to play it, borrow it from someone, and if you're not bored after a few hours, I guess go ahead and buy it.
  3. Mar 21, 2017
    This game is pure trash. How can people like this game? The graphics are garbage bad. Its like if a team of amateur did this game. Its way too easy, the story is atrociously bad, all the characters are forgettable. The fan base is way too much up zelda ass.
  4. Jan 13, 2017
    Not only is this game overrated, it is also one of the worst Zelda games I have played. The groundhog day gimmick is forced down your throat, there is very little story and there are some of the worst dungeons and bosses I've seen in the series. There are only two sidequests worth the effort, despite claims that all of them are brilliant.
    It is a crime that this sorry excuse for a Zelda
    It is a crime that this sorry excuse for a Zelda is ranked above Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Sorry contrarians, this is a video game that did deserve the hate when it came out.
  5. TarikT.
    Oct 22, 2001
    The story sucked as well as the gameplay, and believe me I would know, I have been gaming all my life.
  6. SallyS.
    Jun 7, 2007
    I hate timed games. The worst game in the series.
  7. LineaK.
    Sep 1, 2007
    It was simply to bizzare for my tastes. The bosses were just plain weird. When a giant mask grows limbs of un-skinned muscle and starts doing a russian dance across the rainbow-colored arena, I turn the game off. The sidequests, however were numerous and well done.
  8. Char
    Jul 25, 2002
    It doesn't even deserve the name Legend of Zelda. Poor story line and redone Ocarina dungeons make Majora's Mask nothing but a cheap Ocarina of Time remake!
  9. Ryencoke
    May 13, 2005
    This is the worst Zelda game, it's not fun at all.
  10. TaraW.
    Dec 5, 2006
    This game sucked it was so stupid it did have that Zelda feel to it lol it didnt feel Zelda like the story line was stupid to But I LOVEDDDD the OOT best game ever.

#1 Most Discussed N64 Game of 2000
#2 Most Shared N64 Game of 2000

1. Where Majora rises to the top is its concept – three days to save the world. The execution of the idea is flawless: time means everything and the player always has to be aware. The save system is absolutely perfect, letting players feel comfortable in controlling time but still keeping them on the edge of their seats when things get hairy.
  2. CNET Gamecenter
    Stunning, optimized graphics; immersive, rich sound; refined, complex, and deep gameplay; and a mature, gripping plot make it a game that you won't want to miss.
  3. Da Gameboyz
    Da Graphics: To say nothing short of astonishing is an understatement.