9.2

1. Apr 4, 2011
    The main idea behind MM seems to be to replace most of the dungeons with other sources of gameplay. If this sounds fine to you, you probably don't actually like the Zelda series. Ever since Zelda 1, every game has been designed around the dungeons, because that's what makes them fun. MM only has a few main dungeons, and they're not very good ones either. There isn't much to do in them, and to even go in them, you have to run around doing errands for an hour (just like WoW). Now, I'm not saying Zelda absolutely has to be focused on dungeons. The issue is that 90% of the gameplay is designed to only work with the dungeons.

And then, there's the obvious flaws. The fact that they reused everything from OoT, all those masks that barely even change the gameplay, and the fact that Nintendo charges full price for this game. Basically, don't buy this game. If you have to play it, borrow it from someone, and if you're not bored after a few hours, I guess go ahead and buy it.
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    ok, i dun evan no were 2 start with this won i meen teh stori maed no sence watsoevar. im just lost in teh wewds er somethin den sum meeny butfaec steels my hores 4 no aparent rezen. teh gui chases him in a hoel than he turns my giu in to pinokiho wit a hueg mouf or sum shet. aftur dieing liek 42415 timez at teh starting plaec wit the flower i gaev up cuz i wuz stuk, my frend told me dat ur supoz 2 like go in teh flower n fly but teh gaem nevur tuld me that so stoopid!!!@@2 den u go to a town n evantlly get masks dat turn u into goron freeman liek in halve lyfe and zoro form teh movees. MAEKS NO SENCE! Expand
  3. Jan 30, 2014
    this is the worst game i ever player.... wort gameplay ever... you think you reach the worst gameplay possible when you play the goron... and then you play the zora... it's unbelievable to sell a piece of crap like this...

1. Where Majora rises to the top is its concept – three days to save the world. The execution of the idea is flawless: time means everything and the player always has to be aware. The save system is absolutely perfect, letting players feel comfortable in controlling time but still keeping them on the edge of their seats when things get hairy.
  2. Stunning, optimized graphics; immersive, rich sound; refined, complex, and deep gameplay; and a mature, gripping plot make it a game that you won't want to miss.
  3. Da Graphics: To say nothing short of astonishing is an understatement.