9.2

1. Feb 20, 2012
    Everything great about this game has already been said 1000 times so i'll just get to the point: This game is a masterpiece and while I don't think it is the best game ever, it is at least in my top 20 games of all time list.
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    The game is the quintessence of the word EPIC. The game has one of the best stories of all time, the gameplay is incredible for it's time. Link is the perfect example of what a hero should be.
  3. May 22, 2014
    Legendary of course. I love this game no matter how much old it is. Every element of this game is very balanced and fun. Story and those silent character with amazing expressions are truly impressive. I dream it on PC with ultra tech graphics
  4. Jul 18, 2012
    The game is great, no doubt, but compared to other Zelda games, it flaws come to light. Generic story, medium difficulty and some boring dungeons, quests & bosses

IMO, Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game, is all that this game isn't and much more.
  5. Aug 23, 2012
    First time I played this game was 2011. At first, I was annoyed at the cut-scenes, but then after finishing the Deku Tree, I continued to play for an additional five hours. Overall - best game I've ever payed.
  6. Oct 27, 2012
    My favourite experience of any video game! Absolutely awesome! Probably worth checking out the 3DS version. I have played this many times now, and enjoy it more, each time! Sad to see the series high point be so far back in the distance, at this time! ahhh.. memories! Nintendo.. get a NEW team that can put together a game this awesome, for the modern age.. please!!!
  7. Feb 12, 2013
    This is one of the best video games that ever existed, it is memorable, fun, addicting, and challenging, no matter if you played a video game before or a hardcore Zelda fan give this game a try.
  8. Mar 3, 2013
    This game has awesome graphics, amazing music, cool little secrets, tons of random areas to explore, perfect controls, silly dialogue, fun puzzles and very unique dungeons. It's definitely a perfect game, and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know true gaming.
  9. May 20, 2014
    It came late at the en of 1998 but the game showed modeling superiority over metal gear solid and many other games that came out that year. The graphic detail were amazing; artistic but not the best compare to Banjo Kazooie and sill manages to get a perfect score on graphics. The unique targeting system inspire many games on to the future, using it to attack was oth innovative and uniqueIt came late at the en of 1998 but the game showed modeling superiority over metal gear solid and many other games that came out that year. The graphic detail were amazing; artistic but not the best compare to Banjo Kazooie and sill manages to get a perfect score on graphics. The unique targeting system inspire many games on to the future, using it to attack was oth innovative and unique creating tension to the difficult enemies. The camera showed improvements of viewing the setting of the game but it lack in some places of the game to show the very feet of LINK making it difficult to fight when you are on the edge of a rock, etc. But I both criticize the climbing to be bad to prevent a hit from an obstacle or enemy but also like it from showing the A button to climb a very innovative game indeed. Plus the 60 hour long game makes you forgive th game from not speaking it's a great adventure recommended for children tha like puzzles and swords I GAVE IT GAME OF THE YEAR= 9.255 by a close call to METAL GEAR 9.254. Expand
  10. Nov 26, 2013
    This is the best game ever created. Games today although graphically superior still all pale in comparison to how high this one set the bar at the time. Shame on you for giving it a 0/10. I'm sorry that you deprived yourself of this once in a lifetime experience, or never got to experience it, but don't rage against it for such a stupid reason.
  11. Nov 1, 2013
    Ocarina of time is easily one of the greatest games ever made. The pacing is perfect, the dungeons are phenominal and the bosses are fantastic. 10/10 no doubt about it
  12. Jul 12, 2013
    To anyone who has written a negative review of this game. First, congratulations. Second, back it up. It's perfectly okay to say that you think this is the "most boring game ever made." But that doesn't really justify your review of why the game sucks so so much. Back it up buddy.

Anyhow, I first played this game when I was about 11 or 12 (back when it was released). Quite frankly, whenever I played a game i usually never finished it. I just didn't give a poop. Nothing ever grabbed me. And well guess what. This game did. For some odd reason, I really cared about the fate of Hyrule, and whether or not Link was gonna be okay fighting all these bad guys. Man I tore into this game. It sucked me right in. I've replayed it a dozen times since.

I'm not a gamer by any stretch, nor do I even really care that much about video games. Certainly not Zelda. But this game really is an anomaly. It turns casual gamers into hard-core players, for all of 40 plus hours. It did for me anyhow.

If you find yourself, BORED in the game, take a look at if you get bored during other things, and maybe evaluate if it's actually the game that's boring or if it's just your attention span and imagination being very poor. If you don't have the capacity for make believe maybe video games, movies, or books aren't for you. This game is like reading a REALLY good long book. It takes a bit of an investment to complete it. I was 11 when i first beat it, and believe me, I have "finished" or beaten very few things at that age. I'm 26 years old now, and i still remember my first time playing this thing. If it could capture my wimpy 11 year old mind and hold its attention long enough for me to complete the game, then this game deserves the highest rating available.
  13. Nov 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well... I've just finished Ocarina of Time (100% I might add) for the first time ever. It's a great game! However, there are a few flaws. Thankfully, those flaws don't mean you shouldn't pick the game up right now and play it! First of all, the shops. They serve absolutely no purpose. I have gotten through the whole game without ever buying anything unnecessary from the shops. I did need healing and magic, though, but you always have a fairy ready somewhere to trap in a jar, so that's the only heal you'll ever need. And you're always full on magic, except the last battle, so there's no use for the magic potions. As for the cold fire, spiders and fish, you get those too! I got a giant's wallet pretty early, but I was always full on rupees. I think I wasted about 4 times the rupees I actually got by just taking them while my wallet was full. Speaking of rupees, that renders the reward for the biggest collectathon ever absolutely useless! Like getting 99 lives in Mario 64. It was satisfying finding all the spiders. As for the last battle, it's disappointing, to say the least. You HAVE TO HAVE the magic upgrade, and you can't waste any magic on missing, or testing. If you run out of magic, you have to either reset or kill yourself, wasting all the fairies you saved for the battle. Ganon was ok, I guess. I only felt the need to use a bombchu once in the entire game, which was stupid considering how much attention is given to those things. Also, Navi and Kepora Gebora. Those are truly the only problems in the entire game. It was a visceral experience from start to finish. I loved the music, the battle system, the items, the characters, the weapons, the quests, everything. I especially loved how you can't miss ANYTHING! You can get absolutely everything, anytime you want! (Except after the final battle, but you don't need it then anyway). I loved playing the ocarina freestyle, so the scarecrow song was a really cool thing. The ending kinda made me sad. All those people you helped, met, loved, like they never knew you in the first place. Still, every Ocarina song will stay in my heart, I will never forget any of the beautiful melodies I was taught. Thank you Shigeru Miyamoto. For reference, I'm 16 and this was my first encounter with the game. Please play it. Expand
  14. May 22, 2014
    Anyone who gives this game anything but a perfect 10 is a dirty troll. This is the highest rated game ever, and for good reason. It lasts a long time (which many modern games don't), looked good for its day, and stands the test of time better than any other game in existence. This is the greatest game ever made.
  15. Nov 2, 2013
    Best game ever made. And I dont think any game even comes close to it.

Story is perfect, sound/music is spot on, environment is well made and the graphics were sensational at the time.

I cant come up with anything that was negative with this game. Such great memories.
  16. Dec 7, 2013
    One of the best games of all time. Great gameplay. Good graphics (for its time). Being the first 3D zelda game it was really a step forward. The story is terrific as well.
  17. Dec 7, 2013
    This game is absolutely brilliant. A game that deserves monument. So all people who gives score 0, please go away!
    Ocarina of TIme is the beast game ever made, and GTA V are not.
  18. Mar 14, 2014
    The best game in the franchise. It was made at the best time of Nintendo. I'd buy a Nintendo 64 and a cartridge of this game without any doubt, only to remember the good times.
  19. Jan 20, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game was amazing, I still remember the time I finished this game it was the best thing that can ever happen in my Childhood. There is a reason why this game is the best. Expand
  20. May 29, 2014
    BEST GAME OF ALL TIME. I have speed runed it on a crazy time. i have finished it 50 times + not even kidding. it's soo damn good. it's even better than conker's bad fur day!!
  21. Sep 10, 2014
    Zelda OT was the game that ruined you. It set the standard. It explains why so many games today fail to be interesting or even entertaining. In fact, Zelda OT was the game I compared every single game I played to.
  22. May 1, 2014
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a gorgeous master piece that can be played again and again. In the land of Hyrule, you, as a young boy, discover that your destiny is greater than most. As you venture out to save Hyrule, many obstacles, enemies, and puzzles with confront you on your quest.

Ocarina of Time is a true treasure in the gaming world. Some moments of it seem awkward, but with those aside, it truly stands as one of the best games ever made. At the time, with it's graphics, game play and story, it truly did stand above the rest. And today, it still does. Challenging, puzzling, and fun. The Legend of Zelda series is a beautiful series, and this game is the pinnacle of that treasure. The story is brilliant, game play is easy to learn and has a high replay value. Ten out of ten.
  23. May 15, 2014
    The score probably tells you exactly what I think of the game already, but I'll elaborate a little more. I don't think the game has aged perfectly, and I do acknowledge that some of the later games are more polished in some areas. But I think it not being perfectly polished is to be expected. It had the extremely difficult task of taking a series that had been in 2D and translating it intoThe score probably tells you exactly what I think of the game already, but I'll elaborate a little more. I don't think the game has aged perfectly, and I do acknowledge that some of the later games are more polished in some areas. But I think it not being perfectly polished is to be expected. It had the extremely difficult task of taking a series that had been in 2D and translating it into 3D, and it had to make sure that it kept the elements that made its predecessors good while also bringing new elements and innovations of its own. The end result, nothing short of a masterpiece. It got so many things right on the first try it's rather staggering, and it's small wonder that it was so highly acclaimed when it came out. And while there are some flaws, and it hasn't aged perfectly, overall it has withstood the test of time. It's a classic, and no Zelda that has come out since has had quite the same impact. Expand
  24. May 25, 2014
    Graphics: 10 Sound: 10 Gameplay: 10 Fun/Story: 10

The best game ever. It´s a pure state of art, gorgeous level design, breathtaking sound and pure magic. Thank you Miyamoto.
  25. Jun 5, 2014
    This is the game that really got me into video games in the first place. It will forever be one of the greatest masterpieces of all time. It has everything you could ever want; fighting, collecting, puzzles, leveling up, dungeons, mini-games, a good story, and creative characters. If you haven't played it, you haven't truly lived. It's the best.
  26. Jun 19, 2014
    There's a reason this is considered by many as the greatest game of all time. It is not only the quintessential zelda game, but the greatest adventure ever created.
  27. Jun 29, 2014
    This game has helped shape the gaming industry, with new game mechanics like Z targeting and the amount of world you can make. Along with "Half Life" showed that games can be works of art, even surpassing books and movies, with the use of great scenery and story telling. People today criticize this game saying it is overrated and we only like it because of our nostalgia. Honestly they areThis game has helped shape the gaming industry, with new game mechanics like Z targeting and the amount of world you can make. Along with "Half Life" showed that games can be works of art, even surpassing books and movies, with the use of great scenery and story telling. People today criticize this game saying it is overrated and we only like it because of our nostalgia. Honestly they are sort of corrected, but they forget about the time period this game came out there was nothing like it and even today we still see ideas take from it into future games. This game features some of the most memorable soundtracks of all time. Most gamers can identify almost any song played from this game. Also this was one of the best games during the era. Including some of the best dungeons and bosses of any of the other games. Overall if you never played this game you really should, but remember you have to keep in mind that this game is almost sixteen years old. If you can keep that in mind it is one of the best gaming experiences ever created. Expand
  28. Jun 25, 2014
    Ic zér só gut ez egy nagyon kifinumult jatek lehet regi de azert sukar de ráadásul nem is rossz érted vegyed megfele ... most azonnal mert ezegy regi jatek de joooo
  29. Jun 30, 2014
    Ahh the memories, I can't really write an in depth review on this one due to just how long ago it was I played this but I can remember absolutely loving it. I've not really got into a Zelda game since (I'm more of a Mario man really) but this was the first time a video-game really immersed me in a story. I was challenged and wowed on every corner and will always remember this as one of theAhh the memories, I can't really write an in depth review on this one due to just how long ago it was I played this but I can remember absolutely loving it. I've not really got into a Zelda game since (I'm more of a Mario man really) but this was the first time a video-game really immersed me in a story. I was challenged and wowed on every corner and will always remember this as one of the highlights of my video-game career. The music still gives me goosebumps, taking me back to when I used to play this as a wee nipper. A beautiful game and thoroughly deserving of the praise it keeps on getting. Expand
  30. Jul 8, 2014
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is no less than the greatest game ever made in my opinion. It is, and probably always will be, my favorite video game. I first played this when I was 7 and since then I have probably beaten this game close to 20 times and every time I play it, I still love it. The songs are unforgettable, the dungeons are spectacular (even the Water Temple), and theThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is no less than the greatest game ever made in my opinion. It is, and probably always will be, my favorite video game. I first played this when I was 7 and since then I have probably beaten this game close to 20 times and every time I play it, I still love it. The songs are unforgettable, the dungeons are spectacular (even the Water Temple), and the characters are great. This game set the standard for all those after it; the best Zelda game and the best action-adventure game ever. Games today cannot compare to Ocarina of Time. Expand
  31. Jul 10, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's simple, we're in year 2014, I've just finished this game and all I have to say is: THEY WERE RIGHT,THIS IS THE BEST GAME OF THE HISTORY, the graphics (for 1998), the history, the MUSIC, the dungeons and quests, all is perfect, every character in this virtual world exists for something, they're not just people that fill a world (like most of the actual games), this is the best "open world" ever, even it isn´t considered an open world. 10/10 just because I can't evaluate it with an 11. Expand
  32. Jul 29, 2014
    its perfect the most amazing game ever made the grafics,sound,history ,characters is simply perfect nintendo made not only a best game ever made but made a true legend
  33. Feb 19, 2015
    Played this game for the first time this past week and it has to be one of my favourite games of all time. The story is engaging, every character that has more than one line has some sort of depth, and the gameplay is flawless. For whatever reason, this has been the number one game to hate for the collective hipster and fanboy that is the internet. I came to this conclusion because whenPlayed this game for the first time this past week and it has to be one of my favourite games of all time. The story is engaging, every character that has more than one line has some sort of depth, and the gameplay is flawless. For whatever reason, this has been the number one game to hate for the collective hipster and fanboy that is the internet. I came to this conclusion because when you ask someone why they hate it, they say its overrated then leave without giving any solid arguments. Are you insane? Seriously this is the closest thing you can get to a masterpiece in games. Giving this anything below an 8 would be a sin. Also I prefer the 3DS version, where they fix a few of the problems the N64 game had. And the obvious addition of 3D and better graphics. Expand
  34. Feb 28, 2015
    Zelda ocarina p4p all time. ................................................................................................................................
  35. Jun 29, 2011
    greatest game in history. Funny the haters that just don't get it. Probably just stupid kids. I played this game for hours and hours, and felt more absorbed by its world than by any other game.
  36. Nov 20, 2011
    This was the first video game I have ever played and even now I enjoy playing it. This was the game that got me hooked on Zelda games. This IS the greatest video game of all time. A masterpiece.
  37. May 29, 2012
    The best adventure game of all times. Cool battle mechanics, hard puzzles, huge dungeons and maps and lots of curious stuff. The mechanic is pretty easy and yet, very addictive. As you explore the different areas, you'll discover how some places are out of reach. As you keep finding new items and learn new tricks, you'll be able to gain access to new areas and face harder and harderThe best adventure game of all times. Cool battle mechanics, hard puzzles, huge dungeons and maps and lots of curious stuff. The mechanic is pretty easy and yet, very addictive. As you explore the different areas, you'll discover how some places are out of reach. As you keep finding new items and learn new tricks, you'll be able to gain access to new areas and face harder and harder puzzles. This game can give you 20 or maybe 30 hours of fun (depends how many time you'll need to clear the dungeons and bosses). Also, the soundtrack is one of the best ever made for a videogame. Expand
  38. May 10, 2013
    One of the greatest games of all time that has aged to become an instant classic it was amazing back then and its still amazing now this is a game you can not miss if you call your self a gamer
  39. Jun 5, 2012
    I was recently spoiled by the 3DS port of this legendary game, and while I recommend the 3DS version over the N64 version do to the 3DS version having more content, better controls, and updated graphics, this game is fantastic no matter which system you play it on. A fantastic story, near perfect controls, what may be the greatest soundtrack of all time, gorgeous graphics (for the time),I was recently spoiled by the 3DS port of this legendary game, and while I recommend the 3DS version over the N64 version do to the 3DS version having more content, better controls, and updated graphics, this game is fantastic no matter which system you play it on. A fantastic story, near perfect controls, what may be the greatest soundtrack of all time, gorgeous graphics (for the time), fun and challenging gameplay, and a lot of content are all what this game has. This game, particularly this port of the game, has withstood the test of time, and is without a doubt one of the greatest games of all time that is completely deserving of every ounce of praise it has received. A must play. Expand
  40. Dec 3, 2012
    Ocarina of Time is one of the most influential games of all time. Back in 1998 it was undoubtedly the best game ever made. Now things have evolved beyond recognition. Is Ocarina of Time still the best game ever? I don't think so. Not with titles like Red Dead Redemption and Journey available. But it would still make my top twenty best. And it still is and forever will be the most memorableOcarina of Time is one of the most influential games of all time. Back in 1998 it was undoubtedly the best game ever made. Now things have evolved beyond recognition. Is Ocarina of Time still the best game ever? I don't think so. Not with titles like Red Dead Redemption and Journey available. But it would still make my top twenty best. And it still is and forever will be the most memorable game of all time. Nothing has ever come close to blowing me away quite the way Ocarina of Time did when I first played through it as a kid. Expand
  41. Jul 23, 2011
    @bob and JamesF are you serious?????? stop hating you retards. this game is arguably the best zelda game ever created and zelda is one of the best series of games ever created. you can't just give it a 0!!!!!!!!!!
  42. Dec 23, 2011
    Just play it, if you don't think it's the greatest game ever (considering it's time) then sell all of your consoles, give away all of your games, and never play a video game again, you are not worthy!
  43. Sep 4, 2011
    This game is the definition of perfection, the zelda series has always been a console seller for nintendo, meaning people buy an entire console just so they can play the legend of zelda on it. the graphics were a bit iffy but the gameplay was excellent and has a storyline that was unlike anything seen at the time. very few games back in the late 90's had highly developed storylines andThis game is the definition of perfection, the zelda series has always been a console seller for nintendo, meaning people buy an entire console just so they can play the legend of zelda on it. the graphics were a bit iffy but the gameplay was excellent and has a storyline that was unlike anything seen at the time. very few games back in the late 90's had highly developed storylines and characters and zelda 64 is right up there at the top of the list. there is a reason that even after almost 13 years, it is still universally considered to be the best game ever made. me and a good number of my friends, who are big fans of the series, still own the N64 consoles we bought back in the 90's for the sheer purpose of playing ocarina of time and it's sequel, majora's mask, i even go so far as to own a functional NES to play the original zelda because of how much the series entertains me. find one other game in the world that people own 10+ year old consoles to play, and i will give you a pat on the back. zelda is by far one of the most impressive games ever made, and i have no doubt in my mind that it deserves a full 10/10, the fact that people are still even trying to compare it to modern games shows how timeless a classic it truly is. Expand
  44. Oct 3, 2011
    Re-Playability Value: 9
    Fun Factor: 10

Score: 8.7/10
  45. Nov 8, 2011
    Eons ahead of its time, Ocarina of Time is still of higher overall quality than the majority of games released today (2011). Greatest game of all time, no questions asked.
  46. Nov 8, 2011
    Even after 13 years after its 1998 release Ocarina of Time is still legendary. First off, the controls were the best back then and even now they hold up to today's high standards. One part of the control scheme that made the game play so smooth was the intuitive Lock-on system. This may seem like it would make Ocarina of Time a snap, but there is still a great difficulty level. TheEven after 13 years after its 1998 release Ocarina of Time is still legendary. First off, the controls were the best back then and even now they hold up to today's high standards. One part of the control scheme that made the game play so smooth was the intuitive Lock-on system. This may seem like it would make Ocarina of Time a snap, but there is still a great difficulty level. The graphics aren't up to par with today's standards but they aren't bad at all as the graphics were ahead of their time. One of the best things about the Ocarina of Time is the story. It seems simple and to the point, but it is riddled with plot twists that keep you coming back for more. One aspect of video games that many overlook is the music. Ocarina of Time has one of the best game soundtracks I have ever heard. And the variety of music styles is amazing! There aren't just one or two great tracks, every soundtrack is unique and great.

Overall, this is the best game I have ever played.
  47. Nov 18, 2011
    This is by far the best game i have played. Anyone who is giving this negative results go back to your generic shooter x franchise. This game really is the godfather, the dark knight, or lord of the rings of the game world.
    I don't like the godfather, but would still rate it nearly perfect as it is just so well made and executed, just like this game. It feels like everything in the game has been thought about, perfect pacing, exquisite level design, intriguing story, and just that x factor any perfect form of media has without the need for modern day effects or graphics.
    This shows if a game, film, book or album can be just as good now than.it was when released even if visually it might be dated.
    By the way this comes from some who does appreciate modern day visuals and owns a top end pc which maxes any title thrown at it.
  48. Sep 9, 2012
    Now I never give a game a perfect score... But I simply cannot give Ocarina of Time anything lower then a 10. This game is on a level of its own. Perhaps the best game to come out on a Nintendo System, this game raised the bar for 3D gaming and still stands at the top. When OoT came out I immediately begged my parents for this game. Nintendo power raved about this game, and every person INow I never give a game a perfect score... But I simply cannot give Ocarina of Time anything lower then a 10. This game is on a level of its own. Perhaps the best game to come out on a Nintendo System, this game raised the bar for 3D gaming and still stands at the top. When OoT came out I immediately begged my parents for this game. Nintendo power raved about this game, and every person I knew with a Nintendo 64 owned it. Once I got a hold of this game I sat in front of my television for weeks until I beat everything this bad boy offered. 13+ years later and I still re-beat this game at least once a year. Any person willing to call themselves a gamer HAS to play this game. From a designer perspective this game was about 10 years ahead of its time in terms of quality gameplay. For those of us old enough to remember video games prior to current and last gen consoles, we all remember the classic side scrollers and there leap to 3D. Unfortunately, most of those series died with the jump to 3-D. Zelda, on the other hand, took that leap and then some with Ocarina of Time. The game is just that good.

For those of you who never played a Zelda game before, the Zelda series is composed of Action/Adventure games that put the gamer in a fantasy world known as Hyrule. The gamer always plays as the protagonist, Link, and is almost always sent on a task of rescuing the Princess Zelda from the clutches of the Dark Lord Ganon. Ocarina of Time is no different. The entire story in a nut shell is the "fairy boy" Link is sent on a quest to save Hyrule from the clutches of Ganon. During your adventure you must dwell thru 8-9 dungeons, slay massive bosses, and save Princess Zelda. You can expect a great story and about 30 hours of gameplay for your first playthrough. Obvious, those of you wishing to 100% the game will probably need to spend well over 30 hours to complete the entire game without the use of a guide. Moving forward, the gameplay is the "bread and butter" of the series. In Ocarina of Time you can expect to tackle hundreds of puzzles, slay tons monsters, obtain dozens of items, and complete many minigames during your adventure. The combat system really shines in this game with the use of "Z-Targeting." Z-targeting basically allows the players to lock onto a monster or item with a simple tap of the Z button. This allows the player to stay focused on the enemy they want to be fighting (this was also one of the first games to introduce such a feature). The general idea of Ocarina of Time is to find and complete 8 dungeons before confronting Ganon in a final battle. These dungeons are big and packed with puzzles that test the players skill and knowledge. Each dungeon requires the player to find a certain item and boss key before battling the dungeon's final boss. On top of these dungeons, OoT has a massive overworld where the player can interact with citizens of Hyrule, play minigames, hunt for heart pieces and treasure, or just explore the terrain. As I mentioned before this was a massive game for its time. Most players will spend 30-50 hours completing this game.

Finally, the Zelda series is probably most known for its music. OoT continues not to disappoint us and delivers dozens of memorial tunes. From the overworld theme to the magical songs you unlock to help Link in his quest, the music leaves no disappointment. Even 14 years after this game came out, these songs still sound beautiful. Lets just say this game alone made the sales of Ocarina musical instruments soar. There is no words to describe how much I love this game. I'm a typical gamer that enjoys the big shooters that most people play today (CoD, Halo, Gears of War, etc...) Even though I have literally days-weeks of playing time on those games, I still do not consider them anywhere near Zelda; Especially Ocarina of Time. As I said before, I still go back to beat this game at least once a year. The game has aged extremely well and is still a blast to play. Although the graphics and technology may be old, Ocarina of Time still remains the highest scored game by critics world wide. Do yourselves a favor and buy this game for N64, Gamecube, Wii-Virtual Console, or 3DS. Its well worth the $10-30.

Graphics 10/10 (for its time)
    Sound 10/10
    Gameplay 10/10
    Re-playability 10/10
  49. Nov 11, 2011
    So many of this games negative reviews are about poor graphics or boring gameplay, which is a problem because they're reviewing this game through the eyes of today, which is impossible to do so seeing as it was released in 1998. This game is THE blueprint, not on for Zelda games but any Zelda-inspired game since. The reasons this game is cited as "The Best Game of All Time" are many, allSo many of this games negative reviews are about poor graphics or boring gameplay, which is a problem because they're reviewing this game through the eyes of today, which is impossible to do so seeing as it was released in 1998. This game is THE blueprint, not on for Zelda games but any Zelda-inspired game since. The reasons this game is cited as "The Best Game of All Time" are many, all of which are accurate. It was really the first game evr to break through what is known as the "polygon ceiling". Franchises just couldn't make the jump to 3D correctly, either failing miserably like Bubsy or having to sacrifice something to make the grade meaning those games lost exactly what made the series good (Castlevania is the one that springs to mind here). OoT, however, not only showed everyone how 3D should be done, but how games should be done in general by having a great, fun story with plenty of twists and turns along the way, great controls that were simple to pick up and play and a massive amount of innovations with Z-Targeting being the most prevalent. Enjoyiing that lock-on in any game ever? You have Ocarina to thank for that. The puzzles were brilliant because they showcased the 3D perfectly, making you have to utilise spacial awareness by, for example, standing at a vantage point to fire an arrow through a lit torch so it sets on fire and ignites an extinguished torch at the other end of the room. No 3D game did that, which is why it was the pinnacle of the new revolution. The game is enormous even today, with in-depth side-quests that can easily detract you from the story for hours. Puzzles aren't out of reach for anyone so you don't have to be a genius to carry on with the story. Yes, sometimes the puzzles are more of the same, but that is really all they could do at the time with technology and memory constraints. This game was so big, a GamePak with increased memory was made just for this game, that later on became the standard memory allowance. The music is instantly recognisable and most of the well-known Zelda tracks are from this game, the only main song missing is the Zelda theme at the start instead opting for original music which, while an excellent piece is a little disappointing. Even after a decade, it's still the highest scored game ever on this site and there is a reason for that. This is not just a great Zelda game, but the greatest game of all time. If you haven't played this game in any of it's forms, you can't call yourself a gamer. Expand
  50. Nov 12, 2011
    Definitely greatest game on the N64, and the best game ever created. Ocarina of Time gave us revolutionary 3D gameplay and an epic story not to mention one of the nicest looking games at least on the N64. The game design is truly second to none. I consider the Water Temple to be one of the best designed temples of all time. Although the music is in MIDI format, it was a staple in 1998, andDefinitely greatest game on the N64, and the best game ever created. Ocarina of Time gave us revolutionary 3D gameplay and an epic story not to mention one of the nicest looking games at least on the N64. The game design is truly second to none. I consider the Water Temple to be one of the best designed temples of all time. Although the music is in MIDI format, it was a staple in 1998, and the scores are amazing anyway! This game is 10/10 no doubt. Expand
  51. May 14, 2012
    It's sad that until today there hasn't been anything that grasps the sense of magic that OoT brought forth upon playing. However that is simply the game being so vastly superior at what it does. To this day Koji Kondo's soundtrack for this is the one that strikes at an emotional level, where it never gets old. Characters are so well-made they stick with you and feel alive even long afterIt's sad that until today there hasn't been anything that grasps the sense of magic that OoT brought forth upon playing. However that is simply the game being so vastly superior at what it does. To this day Koji Kondo's soundtrack for this is the one that strikes at an emotional level, where it never gets old. Characters are so well-made they stick with you and feel alive even long after you played through once again. Graphically it's still really pleasing, because the aesthetics are so good. Pretty famous for it's story that keeps you involved at all times, never getting less climactic and leading to a huge pay-off and closure. Dungeon and level design is top notch and so clever they can be learned from even now. So much excellent extra content in exploring, secrets, mini-games and collectables that actually matter and improve your character and enhance the gameplay and is fun to do. Combat has alot of puzzle elements imbedded as well, especially the bosses require finding a solution whilst in the heat of the battle. It's all controlled rather intuitive with the Z-targetting being used for the first time and the handy hotkey buttons for sidegrade weapons and items. The HUD was also non intrusive and nicely designed for the time. Navigating through the expansive open world and dungeon is made user friendly by the clear map system, has no problems with mulitple floors and levels. The array of gadgets and weapons to your disposal is astounding and let's you find several ways to reach your goal. Still playing it when I need to be reminded what games should strife to be like and I can't help myself but going for all the side content every time getting lost in the world of Hyrule. Expand
  52. Mar 19, 2012
    It's a masterpiece. A perfect game. Amazing graphics, great story and characters, brilliant soundtrack. It's my favourite game, my Top 1 after several great games.
  53. Nov 22, 2011
    Among the best games of all time simply for being the most innovative game. Masterful gameplay, amazing sound track, a nice story, and the land of Hyrule to explore. A definite must have for any gamer.
  54. Nov 17, 2011
    I think we all know that this is possibly the greatest game ever made, A magical masterpiece, the only game that has a special place in my heart.. and i truly mean that. I would give this 10.5 if i could.
  55. Nov 17, 2011
    I had no idea that at the ripe age of 10 I would play one of the best video games ever made. Ocarina of Time has shaped my standards for all games following it, and despite the now out-of-date graphics, continues to be one of the best, most groundbreaking games in a wonderful franchise. Ocarina of Time, I tip my hat to you.
  56. Nov 19, 2011
    I played this when I was a child and I still play it on my free time!!! Just roaming around hyrule XD That's how awesome it is!! One of the best game ever made.
  57. Jun 10, 2012
    To this day I myself still play it and still consider it my favorite game ever. Not because of great graphics, or online play, or anything else that current games have fallen into but because Zelda is a game that touched my heart like no other game ever has. Current game developers and enthusiasts need to look back at The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and reconsider the direction thatTo this day I myself still play it and still consider it my favorite game ever. Not because of great graphics, or online play, or anything else that current games have fallen into but because Zelda is a game that touched my heart like no other game ever has. Current game developers and enthusiasts need to look back at The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and reconsider the direction that games are going. Zelda mastered it, and for that we should honor it. Expand
  58. Nov 23, 2014
    There really isn't much to be said that has not already been said about this legendary game. This game pushed the franchise into new heights as it transitioned into the third dimension. Hyrule is bigger than ever and the characters you meet appear fleshed out and it's almost surreal that you could interact with them in ways you could not before. The story is incredible and it leaves usThere really isn't much to be said that has not already been said about this legendary game. This game pushed the franchise into new heights as it transitioned into the third dimension. Hyrule is bigger than ever and the characters you meet appear fleshed out and it's almost surreal that you could interact with them in ways you could not before. The story is incredible and it leaves us with a great mystery that would dwell within the minds of theorists until recently. Without this game, where would we be today? Ocarina of Time will forever endure as among video games' finest achievements. Expand
  59. Nov 30, 2011
    Ocarina of Time is a great game, even today it's being hailed as one of the best out there, and it's one I would recommend to anyone who wants to get into Zelda. It's definitely a classic, and it and it's sequel are 2 games everyone should play at least once.
  60. Dec 1, 2011
    10 out of 10 is not enough for this game. If only Zelda OoT must get 10, then any other games are at most 7~8. It is useless to discuss the score of OoT, but anyway I'll give it 10
  61. Dec 8, 2012
    People call it the best game ever, and I don't disagree. I'm on board with them! BEST GAME EVER MADE. I would give this game a 10/10. There are no problems, and definitely recommended.
  62. Dec 5, 2011
    This is considered the best game of all time. There should be no negative feedback for the game majority of gamers considers the best game of all time, and since it has been out, only been rivaled with Super Mario, Zelda Majora's Mask, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Uncharted 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, and now Skyward Sword and Skyrim. IGN say that SkywardThis is considered the best game of all time. There should be no negative feedback for the game majority of gamers considers the best game of all time, and since it has been out, only been rivaled with Super Mario, Zelda Majora's Mask, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Uncharted 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, and now Skyward Sword and Skyrim. IGN say that Skyward Sword has surpassed Ocarina of Time. IGN and GameInformer both rated Skyward Sword a 10 and Skyrim a 9.5. IGN and GI are a lot of times biased towards Nintendo, but can't deny Skyward Sword is great.

Ocarina of Time, is without a doubt, the funniest game of the Nintendo 64 especially for not being multiplayer, had more fun playing this than any multiplayer. It is the G.O.A.T, Zelda pathed the way for games like Skyrim, I hope Skyward Sword gets GOTY :), and possibly be considered the best of all time.
  63. Dec 15, 2011
    I don`t know why but I have seen some people giving negative scores for this game. If they were wrong? YES, completely wrong! All I have to say is those people who gives low grades to this big of a game is either completely crazy, or is a hater, or do not know how to play the game and because of that gives it a low score. This game despite how old it is, still makes me fascinated with itsI don`t know why but I have seen some people giving negative scores for this game. If they were wrong? YES, completely wrong! All I have to say is those people who gives low grades to this big of a game is either completely crazy, or is a hater, or do not know how to play the game and because of that gives it a low score. This game despite how old it is, still makes me fascinated with its cinematic effects and graphics(by the way, graphics doesn`t matter, what matters is the fun). I did not accomplished the entire game a.k.a. side quests, but I accomplished the main storyline and that was REALLY worth of my time, I simply loved this game, it made me a fan of the Zelda games, I highly recommend that you play it, you surely won`t regret it, it's as the critics says a Masterpiece. And I have to say thanks to Shigeru Myamoto and Nintendo. Now if you excuse me, I have a new adventure to set on Zelda: Skyward Sword! Expand
  64. Dec 30, 2012
    This is the Sgt. Peppers of gaming. It's perfect in length, the storyline is incredible, the characters are deep and likeable, the dungeons have some of deepest puzzles the Nintendo 64 can offer. Its a masterpiece beyond belief.
  65. Jan 9, 2012
    The best game in the whole history. It doesn't matter which year you're playing it, the graphics are from a 64-bit console, of course they will be worse than a Ps3 game. This will ALWAYS be the best game ever. The first Zelda that changed all the other zeldas since than. Incomparable, a huge masterpiece, the best of all time.
  66. Feb 2, 2012
    THE BEST GAME EVER MAID!!!! the best game of nintendo 64.Incredible history,its impossible not love this amazing game! And come others Legends of Zelda, but only Ocarina of Time, is in the heart of all gamers in the world!
  67. Jun 25, 2012
    This game is a masterpiece. The plot, gameplay, EVERYTHING, is pretty much amazing. I love the positive atmosphere, charming cast, and how clean it is. Its loads better then those stupid zombie and war games, uggggggghhhhhhh.
  68. Mar 20, 2012
    Everything was incredible, beautiful and fascinating in Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The most awaited game turned out to be the best of all the times. It is not a video game is a legend.
  69. Apr 1, 2012
    This game was and is a masterpiece. Top 3 of all-time, maybe #1 for me (at least tied). The brilliance of this game will endure for the history of gaming. Absolutely spectacular....13 years later I'm giving this game the review it deserves.
  70. May 28, 2012
    What is there to say? This is gaming at its best. OOC and Majoras Mask are the 2 best games I can think of in this genre. Nothing has come close to matching these 2 games. They really don't make games like this any more. Quality, and fun to play. Well thought out and well made.
  71. Mar 20, 2012
    Someone **** AuraGuider, this is the best game EVER!!!, (After Skyward Sword)
  72. Apr 1, 2012
    Best game ever. Best story, best sound track... Already forgotten how many times finished it.... And I continue playing... Ocarina Of Time is the best Legend Of Zelda game, and worth anybody's time whom intends to play
  73. Apr 4, 2012
    I have nothing to say this game is perfect. But the graphics not always correct but when you squeeze away by the atmosphere of the game you will even forget its shortcomings.
  74. Feb 18, 2014
    This is the best game of all time.. Any system, any time. HANDS DOWN. PERIOD! So good. If you are really playing this game for the first time, play it on the 3ds. It's so beautiful, challenging, engaging... It's just the best.
  75. Apr 17, 2012
    legend of zelda ocarina of time: the best zelda game ever an the first game on ign to get a perfect 10 and the only game on metacritic to get 99. im stuck at the forest temple but i played throught the last 3 temples. the bosses some times scared me an the sacred forest place guards make it even more fun. the shadow and water temples confused me and the shadow and spirit temple bosses werelegend of zelda ocarina of time: the best zelda game ever an the first game on ign to get a perfect 10 and the only game on metacritic to get 99. im stuck at the forest temple but i played throught the last 3 temples. the bosses some times scared me an the sacred forest place guards make it even more fun. the shadow and water temples confused me and the shadow and spirit temple bosses were literaly awesome. i like the horse the only drawback was the skelechilds and the bigoron sword was a pain to get, but even these drawbacks were over come by the jaw dropping graphics and audio final comment: any one who hates this game should be locked up with this game untill they like it. Expand
  76. May 6, 2012
    The perfect mix of puzzle and action. One of the best games ever made.

While the story wasn't as complex as some, the simplicity of it keeps the focus on the game play. It's easy to play the game just to beat it; but countless hours can be spent exploring new caves, and finding treasure to complete 100%. A must play!
  77. May 10, 2012
    We must remember the era of this games release. This game is a masterpiece. Challenging puzzles, an expansive world, a decent plot that can become amazing if you invest into it and an excellent soundtrack make's this The Greatest Game of 1990-2000
  78. May 22, 2012
    This game is awsome. Played it again on my N64 a short time back and its still awsome. Awsome story and when it was new it still had some challenges in it. That something that lacks in some new games now-a-days. This game is the first game i rly loved and I still do!
  79. Jun 11, 2012
    Some works of art are beyond criticism. Other things may be better than it, but its still as good as anyone could reasonably expect something to be. Ocarina of Time is that way. I've played through it, probably more than any other game. There's so much detail that, even though relatively linear, the game has better replay value than most I've seen. Even with my many playthroughs, I knowSome works of art are beyond criticism. Other things may be better than it, but its still as good as anyone could reasonably expect something to be. Ocarina of Time is that way. I've played through it, probably more than any other game. There's so much detail that, even though relatively linear, the game has better replay value than most I've seen. Even with my many playthroughs, I know there is some content I haven't seen. Crossing the desert -still- feels like a wild quest into the unknown, every time. I do, however, think Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game. Expand
  80. Jun 5, 2012
    One of the most perfectly worked out games in adventure genre. No flaws to be detected, fluent and action rich gameplay, interesting puzzles and quests, wide open world with a perfect balanced progress and excellent mixture of story based progress and free exploring. That time in the past even nice graphics, still nice aesthetics. The only little cute thing that doesnt make the game a 100%One of the most perfectly worked out games in adventure genre. No flaws to be detected, fluent and action rich gameplay, interesting puzzles and quests, wide open world with a perfect balanced progress and excellent mixture of story based progress and free exploring. That time in the past even nice graphics, still nice aesthetics. The only little cute thing that doesnt make the game a 100% perfect: Navi just drives one crazy after some time. Expand
  81. Jun 12, 2012
    Absolute perfection. Nothing beats this game. Well, maybe Bioshock. But Ocarina of Time is a cherished nostalgic game to me. May the Triforce be with you.
  82. Jun 30, 2012
    Sometimes I hate saying this because there are a lot of equaly wonderful games out there, but this is my favorite game of all time. It is one of my most endearing childhood memories playing this game, and whenever I replay it I get that same feeling every time. I must have beaten this over a dozen times. It's like with harry potter fans who re-read the entire series just because they loveSometimes I hate saying this because there are a lot of equaly wonderful games out there, but this is my favorite game of all time. It is one of my most endearing childhood memories playing this game, and whenever I replay it I get that same feeling every time. I must have beaten this over a dozen times. It's like with harry potter fans who re-read the entire series just because they love it so much. Sometimes when I'm stressed or angry I play this game, it just relieves all of my frustration it can be like meditation sometimes after beating it so many times. I only give it a 9 because it's impossible for anything to be absolutey perfect. Expand
  83. Jun 23, 2012
    For today´s standards Oot may look a little dated, and granted... a little too simple. But one has to understand the context of the time when it was released. Before Ocarina of time no character in videogame history had riden a horse that in god´s honest truth moved like a horse. The game was massive with lots of sidequesting and a degree of freedom that would not be exploidedFor today´s standards Oot may look a little dated, and granted... a little too simple. But one has to understand the context of the time when it was released. Before Ocarina of time no character in videogame history had riden a horse that in god´s honest truth moved like a horse. The game was massive with lots of sidequesting and a degree of freedom that would not be exploided until the arrival of Grand Theft Auto III a few years later. This is the building blueprint of the modern action rpg game. Before it there was none, and though my personal favorite will always be Majora´s mask, I cannot feel but love for the craft and passion implemented into the game as a refinement constructed upon it´s predecesors, specially the excellent "A Link To the Past". There is just so much to do, from collecting items, to fishing to hunting Poes, many games nowadays wish they could play as simple, as intuitive and refined as Zelda Ocarina Of Time, the game that rightfully deserves the title of "Best game of all time" because of ONE thing... Innovation. (Also, it introduced the whole 1 button everything mechanic, now that I remember). Expand
  84. Jan 15, 2013
    pure mastepiece. This is still and always will be one of the best games ever made for any playform, one of the best games of ALL TIME. The story, the plot, from beginning to end flows like a river. The items, the weapons are amazing. This is Zelda at it's peak and it doesn't get any better.Perfect game.
  85. Feb 21, 2013
    One of the greatest game ever created, i used to play this before and still, its awesome as it was before when it was plan new on the gaming market. Classic favorite.
  86. Jul 13, 2012
    For all of those who gave this game low scores, you don't see why there are such good scores! This game was the first game to EVER use the Z-Targeting feature, which has helped me in all of the Zelda games that I have played. This game deserves all of the good reviews. Even though the graphics aren't that good now, they were very good when this game was made, and I know that I would playFor all of those who gave this game low scores, you don't see why there are such good scores! This game was the first game to EVER use the Z-Targeting feature, which has helped me in all of the Zelda games that I have played. This game deserves all of the good reviews. Even though the graphics aren't that good now, they were very good when this game was made, and I know that I would play it again and again. It will be rated in my top 10 games ever for the rest of my life. There are so many side quests to perform, it just intrigues me how people can hate this game. It is like saying that the best game ever in a series just sucks because it is old Expand
  87. Jul 14, 2012
    The best game of every time. Perfect Artist Direction, Sounds and Graphics. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is in TOP 1 of any ranks. Only playing the game you will understand
  88. Jul 17, 2012
    In my not so humble opinion there are only 3 games in existence deserving of a "Perfect 10" - Chrono Trigger, Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time. This game is flawless - I can't make one legitimate complaint about this game. The closest I can get is to complain about the water temple - but does the water temple make this game bad? Was it bad itself? I don't believe so - it wasIn my not so humble opinion there are only 3 games in existence deserving of a "Perfect 10" - Chrono Trigger, Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time. This game is flawless - I can't make one legitimate complaint about this game. The closest I can get is to complain about the water temple - but does the water temple make this game bad? Was it bad itself? I don't believe so - it was difficult: However it was still masterfully designed, and the way it all tied together was in my opinion beautiful in the end. Just because something is difficult, it shouldn't mean that it is inherently flawed. Difficulty is flawed when it's due to bad design - example being a game like Binding of Isaac where you can go through dungeons with tons of locked doors and chest but not one god damn key included in the entire stage - that's difficulty through bad design rather than difficulty by intention. Everything about Ocarina of time was absolutely perfect - the dungeon design, the overworld design, the villages, the music, the sound, the control scheme, the item variety... EVERYTHING. Best game of all time along with Chrono Trigger and Link to the Past, anyone that says otherwise simply doesn't know video games (or doesn't share my exquisite tastes) Expand
  89. Aug 6, 2012
    Honestly, this is the only Zelda game I've played all the way through, and while I don't consider it the best game EVAR or anything, it's definitely one of the best for the N64. The graphics are what you'd expect from the N64, but the music is great and the story is pretty good. The gameplay is fun and fairly diverse, though I always found the beginning to be a bit slow. If you neverHonestly, this is the only Zelda game I've played all the way through, and while I don't consider it the best game EVAR or anything, it's definitely one of the best for the N64. The graphics are what you'd expect from the N64, but the music is great and the story is pretty good. The gameplay is fun and fairly diverse, though I always found the beginning to be a bit slow. If you never played this classic, you owe it to yourself to do so. Expand
  90. Jul 31, 2012
    Nintendo has outdone themselves in this classic. The best story. It's graphics were best. The music one of the best soundtracks in any game. It's so fun. It's very addicting. And very creative. The controls were amazing!!! I love this game!!!
  91. Jan 3, 2013
    To put it simply, Nintendo have made a masterpiece and seem to do this every time they release a game; raising the bar time and time again. This game is simply breathtaking, and its graphics may be a tiny bit dated, but that's one of the main reasons why a 3DS version was released. But this doesn't matter, what matters is it's fantastic plot, epic battles and most of all it's status ofTo put it simply, Nintendo have made a masterpiece and seem to do this every time they release a game; raising the bar time and time again. This game is simply breathtaking, and its graphics may be a tiny bit dated, but that's one of the main reasons why a 3DS version was released. But this doesn't matter, what matters is it's fantastic plot, epic battles and most of all it's status of being one of the most critically acclaimed games of all time. Expand
  92. Sep 3, 2014
    The legendary title in the legendary series. (ADMIT IT, IT'S NOT THE BEST ZELDA GAME EVER) But it was certainly perfect at the time of its release. 10/10 Game of 1998.
  93. Mar 8, 2013
    Try this game yourself People needn't review perfect games Just for the reamining characters i'll write random thigs thats enough
  94. Jul 25, 2013
    i rarely ever give out 10's to a game but ocarina of time definantly deserves it! fantastic epic story, great temples that will immerse you, wonderful soundtrack, a very climatic final boss battle, everything about this game kicks ass! suuurrreee this story is cliche but the way the story was told was unique and epic! the story about the triforce, link's upbringing, the temple of time, itsi rarely ever give out 10's to a game but ocarina of time definantly deserves it! fantastic epic story, great temples that will immerse you, wonderful soundtrack, a very climatic final boss battle, everything about this game kicks ass! suuurrreee this story is cliche but the way the story was told was unique and epic! the story about the triforce, link's upbringing, the temple of time, its all beautifully crafted! you really felt like you had to save the world also; ganondorf takes over hyrule and the lands gets taken over by monsters and troubles and threats! you really felt like you had a land to save! ganondorf was the pefect villian in this game! at the time, this was the first time i got revealed to ganondorf so his presence was new and fresh to me; he was powerful and evil and corrupt; you really felt the weight of the world on you shoulders when you finally got to fight the evil gerudo king!

the only complaint i have about this game was that there was no explanation to ganondorf's evil motives! he was just some evil bad guy who wanted to take over the world! but really there is no explanation for every bad guy we meet in real life and we dont get a detailed description of their life soooooo, nintendo gets a pass on that! lol

overall the story was new and fresh to me, wonderful story aspects, great characters to meet throughout your adventure, epic final boss fight, epic sub bosses, fantastic immersive temples, epic music!

PERFECT! 10 OUT OF 10!
  95. 4DI
    Nov 18, 2012
    Probably the best the N64 had to offer. It defined itself as a franchise. Yet, it's overhyped. I had fun, and this classic is worth a play through. I would play Majora's mask over Ocarina of Time any day.
  96. Oct 28, 2012
    I really love this game. The story is every emotional and different. The temples are not as great as Ocarina of Time but the temples don't play a major part in the whole game as they did in OoT.
  97. May 14, 2013
    The best game I have ever played. I have played & finished this game at least once every year since its release. It doesn't get old. It has aged beautifully and will continue to provide me with hours of entertainment in a way no other game at present can.
  98. Nov 28, 2012
    Best single player game ever made, no debate. This is an amazing game. Kid link to adult link was cumtastic. Gannon is awesome. This game took over my life as a child.
  99. Dec 7, 2012
    This is the best game ever!
    no other game can mess with it!
    This is the HOLY BIBLE of games!
    I have it, ORIGINAL!
    I hope Nintendo makes a movie from that game...
  100. Dec 11, 2012
    This game is over all amazing. It is by far the best game i have ever played. There is never a dull moment in the game. The controls are great and temples/dudgeon are all memorable. The soundtrack is amazing, not to mention songs on the Ocarina. Truly one of the best games of all time.

This is, without a doubt, one of the all-time greatest games made. 50 years from now people will still be playing and enjoying this game... thoroughly.
  2. This Zelda adventure will undoubtedly withstand the test of time and take its place as one of the best games to ever grace a home system.
  3. My favorite game of all Time. It is the perfect example of a perfect and polished game. Every aspect of the game is virtually flawless.