9.0

1. ChrisR.
    Dec 4, 2001
    It's cool dude!! I've never seen such a cool game with cool moves in my life! It's sick dude!!!
  2. QuintenS.
    Mar 6, 2002
    It's good to learn real skateboard tricks like muska nose man (just pull the back up in your handplant).
  3. JoeM.
    Apr 10, 2002
    This game is freeky. It's hard 2 find stuff!
  4. JoryJ.
    Aug 1, 2002
    It hits the f....in spot dumbass. I beat it 100 motherf.....n times.
  5. BennettM.
    Oct 8, 2002
    This game is so friggin cool and stupid and fun and annoying that i gave it a 10 out of ten. I highly recommend it. REALLY FUN!
  6. B.S.
    Oct 9, 2002
    SEX now that I got your attention.... This is one kick !@@ game, babys if finding stuff is hard go through a walk through site! creating your own course is kewl but there canbe a little more improvement.
  7. YorkT.
    Apr 18, 2002
    It is fun to find stuff and learn new tricks. I like moon physics, you jump high. lol
  8. MeghanS.
    Aug 20, 2002
    This game is fun but f..n hard. it is really hard to find things.
  9. JoelD.
    Aug 2, 2002
    I like the part where you get hit by a car and says "you Motherf.....,you are pising me off" or "checkpoint Jackass."
  10. YourMomma
    Dec 1, 2001
    It kicks ass. Awsome pawsome.
  11. JoeC.
    Aug 30, 2001
    I own the computer verson of THPS2 and I also own it for N64 and they are both great games, so I give it an 8 for excellent game play but out of life tricks like a 720 backflip and stuff, but its still worth the buy.
  12. KafkaF.
    Jan 31, 2002
    Great game, I should know, I played for several hours getting %100 with everyone. Fun, but if you have a dreamcast or a gamecube, get their Tony Hawk game instead. The best part is that it is something new on a platform that seems to have only spawned crappy FPS games (Doom 64, Quake, both laughable when compared to the closest compuet vesion). The Worst part is, get this, you can't Great game, I should know, I played for several hours getting %100 with everyone. Fun, but if you have a dreamcast or a gamecube, get their Tony Hawk game instead. The best part is that it is something new on a platform that seems to have only spawned crappy FPS games (Doom 64, Quake, both laughable when compared to the closest compuet vesion). The Worst part is, get this, you can't save a decent replay, 9* pages, no "deleted" way! And, though quite nice, it could have at least put the whole song one. Trust me, if you can Get THPS 3. OR the Sega Dreamcast version Expand
  13. StevenD.
    Mar 6, 2002
    I need a lot of f....n cheats.
  14. Hawkman25
    May 15, 2002
    THPS2 rox! The riginal Pro Skater was good enough, but the THPS sequel is a hundred times better! Look for the secret well in Marsailles!
  15. Bob
    May 2, 2003
    Damn awesome, but once you play pro skater 3 or 4, this is not too great. you people who cant find stuff are so stupid. Just because it wasnt made for 2-year olds like pro skater 1 doesn't mean it sucks.
    May 17, 2004
    Hard to find things... That makes no sense... Anyway, this game is great. (But the sound is annoying)
  17. ChrisD.
    Oct 27, 2001
    Da game is sick re! Loza new moves and stuff!
  18. TommyL.
    Sep 21, 2001
    Cool and cool haha.
  19. Joe
    Sep 22, 2001
    Itsal good yo.
  20. Jan 14, 2015
    Hands down, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 is the best skating simulation game of this millennium. Providing us with excellent gameplay, easy controls and smooth graphics.
  21. Oct 23, 2013
    Thps2 is an amazing game The moves and the skating mechanics are pretty much flawless The controls are smooth and the graphics are really pretty this is the best skateboarding game ever.

1. As complete a package as anything Nintendo or Rare has released and it deserves the respect that those titles garner.
  2. While it may not be the most graphically impressive version of the game, it is faithful to the series and manages to be the best skateboarding game for the N64.
  3. If you can handle the C Button syndrome while mid-air, you'll be winning championships like you were the Hawk himself.