WWF No Mercy Nintendo 64
  • Release Date: Nov 17, 2000
8.8

1. JimmyN.
    Apr 4, 2003
    A real wrestling game, not like the kiddy button bashing smackdown games. this game requires real skill and timing and you get a real sense of acheivement when u beat the computer on hard (although matches can sometimes take 30minutes) the best wrestler to date.
  2. Stefano
    Jul 28, 2004
    This is the best wrestling game!
  3. TheRock
    Mar 24, 2002
    BEST game in the n64. Playstation2 xbox and gamecube have much better games, but if u have the new sytsems get the new games.
  4. AndrewB.
    Jan 17, 2003
    This game is the BEST game ever. I play it every day when I get home form school.
  5. BigJB
    Jun 20, 2004
    Greatest wrestling game EVER!!!
  6. RasiM.
    Aug 25, 2001
    No Mercy is a great game. I like N Mercy a lot because I am a big wrestling fan. It has good sound, a lot of modes, and a good season mode.
  7. A.A.
    Jun 1, 2002
    Parveen D are u just jealous of this game becuase you sound like a parent that is worried. Why dont you just not watch that t.v. show and go in the corner and cry.
  8. GazD.
    Aug 7, 2004
    An awesome game with good match detail.
  9. LeeJ.
    May 31, 2001
    This is an okay game if you are a wrestling fan.
  10. DuncanS.
    Jul 3, 2002
    Good moves and characters. The ladder match is the best!
  11. VictorR.
    Aug 13, 2002
    No mercy is the best game since goldeneye. definitely 10.
  12. Lolo
    Sep 10, 2003
    The most versatile create-a-wrestler mode.
  13. HeartbreakKid
    Mar 27, 2004
    I got this game on the 25/12/2001 and now it is 27/3/2004 and I play on this game every day. I have unlocked everything now. Did you know that you can create-a-stable of 10 once you have completed the game. 10/10.
    Jul 30, 2004
    Best game for n64.awesome create a wrestler mode.the mall is cool. and everything else is the sh.t.
  15. LukeK.
    Nov 14, 2005
    Best wrestling game ever made and on the best system ever made.
  16. Puffy
    Nov 8, 2005
    great game . ii play it all the time im sorry to say that this engine is gone but hay u cant go wrong with this game .. its awaome .. its go thte dudly boys its gota good create mode . i get this game if i were u .. dont wiat buy it ..i can say how good it is realy u just have to buy it an see
  17. DylanD
    May 7, 2008
    Holy crap!! This game blows the SmackDown vs. RAW series to bits, and this is a 64 game. I still play this often.
  18. AndrewH.
    Aug 22, 2001
    This game is the best Wrestling game on the N64. Period!
  19. Sanoman
    Aug 29, 2001
    I saw a chicken once!
  20. BrentostheFreshmaker
    Jul 11, 2002
    I think its awesome and that last guy who gave it a one can go **** himself.
  21. JesseF.
    Jul 11, 2003
    It's a great game.
  22. YourMamma
    Jul 12, 2003
    Jimmy N u r a bad person smackdown games Rule this is 2nd to smackdown 4.
  23. SteveG.
    Feb 21, 2004
    This game is a must have with the mall and stuff but it would be nice to not have to unlock the superstars.
  24. S.K.
    Aug 15, 2004
    Better than any smackdown game!
  25. Jan 14, 2013
    This is my favorite wrestling game of all time! I really wish they remade this in better graphics and updated roster! aMaZiNg!! Retro! Grab a buddy, grab a beer and give me a hell yeah!

1. Packed with a plethora of wrestlers, features, and gameplay options, WWF: No Mercy is all the wrestling game you'll ever need and then some.
  2. This game is absolutely brilliant, and for me to say that about a Nintendo 64 game makes it that much more so.
  3. One of the greatest games you will find on the N64, and arguably the best wrestling game ever created.