007 Legends PC

2.6

1. Jun 15, 2013
    Play this game cause James Bond is a sexy beast and you'll have orgasms while listening to his voice go and caress and massage your ears. This game's graphics are fantastic, you can see the jpg's all over the place and the AI are so great that it looks like their sucking each other's dicks. GREAT MATERIAL
  2. Nov 22, 2012
    I don't know what people see this bad in great game. Graphic, yes some but still is good, audio oh man perfectly. AI is the some bad but we can play this. Gameplay very good
  3. Oct 4, 2013
    well at the beginning it didnt work, meaning i had a really BAD lag already in the menu.
    i figured it was because i used a usb moden to connect to the internet. if you use an usb device for your wlan umts hspa lte network connection, i suggest to unplugg it, start the game, then plug it back in.
    that worked fine for me. the game itself... well you cant deny that it has
    that worked fine for me.

the game itself... well you cant deny that it has similarities to activisions call of duty series, the guns and sounds seem to be from modern warfare 2, the graphic engine looks similar too.

many people complain about the controls, i have to say that they are okay.
    you cant run around like rambo (or in call of duty) and rush everyone, you have to take cover, aim, shoot and then move on to the next. i find it rather matching for a bond game.

the level design reach is from pretty lame to amazing, i guess it has something in for everyone's taste, my favorite is the moonraker mission, very well made and fun to play.

a bit weird are the boss fights, meele only connected to quick time events.
    you can like it or not, i found it somewhat refreshing in this case, cause you get to shoot more than expected in a bond game, at the rest of the time.

the character design reaches as well from copy and paste design npcs that look like a clone army (for example the women in the "die another day" missions all have the same face...), to the very detailed main characters and enemie types.

a thing that bothered me was that at some short parts of the levels, enemies are capable to shoot through walls or floors.

the campain lasted 10 hours for me so far and im not done yet, but sure that depends on the game difficulty.
    after that you got also some challenge modes, and a multiplayer.
    cant say anything about them yet.

of course things arent as amazing as in the bond movies, but you can always see the similarity to the movies and recall them while playing.

all together im not dissapointed in this game and i had a lot of fun playing it.

PS:
    if you want to get a hand on it, dont get ripped off by any trader- the game is still available, for example on amazon.de, including the skyfall dlc for 16€ /$22 as retail box, with a key that works to activate on steam.
  4. Dec 30, 2016
    This was my first ever "legit" pc game I had ever attained. It left a great impression on me! I just thought that the control scheme was too complicated.

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    Why put yourself through this ordeal, when there are so much better games out there? Don’t waste your time with this monstrosity… [December 2012]
  2. Jan 29, 2013
    007 Legends greets you with a warning that Activision will not support the game's multiplayer servers if there is not enough interest. Was there any interest, really?
  3. PC Gamer