18 Wheels of Steel: Pedal to the Metal PC

9.1

1. RonnieF.
    Aug 5, 2005
    This game was so boring that i almost fell alseep at the wheel myself no one ever buy it because it sucks thats all i have to say.
  2. Novi4ekNone
    Dec 25, 2009
    good game
  3. Stan
    Feb 3, 2005
    Well, not bad, the best trucking game so far. Looking forward to a better one...
  4. JáN.
    Apr 30, 2005
    BEST!
  5. NoelM.
    Sep 4, 2006
    I thought the game was great . The graphics were great.
  6. MarkoM.
    Oct 1, 2007
    I'm amazed that this series keeps getting better and better, with newer features and improved graphics and AI. It's not that much different from previous titles, but different enough to recommend people to get. It's hard to believe that a budget truck simulation could be so rich on multiple levels (driving and business), but also relatively easy to jump into. It's I'm amazed that this series keeps getting better and better, with newer features and improved graphics and AI. It's not that much different from previous titles, but different enough to recommend people to get. It's hard to believe that a budget truck simulation could be so rich on multiple levels (driving and business), but also relatively easy to jump into. It's unrealistic in that you have to speed everywhere to get to places on time, but that's what also makes this sim a little more fun. There's nothing like topping 100 mph in an unstoppable rig and then realizing that your exit is coming up, swerving to miss stopped cars and flying around the corner at 30-40 miles per hour because you couldn't slow down in time. Expand
  7. NunoB.
    May 10, 2005
    This game is the best i've ever played Why dont u consider a game withe EUROPE??
  8. AndrewN.
    Jun 1, 2005
    The best racing sim i've ever played!. As of june 1st, 05 This is the best Truck game i've every played!. I mean your so active in the game, the trucks are great, sound is superb, graphics are so real!. Go buy it!!!!!! Great Game! 10/11!
  9. BruceH.
    Jun 23, 2005
  10. CodyM.
    Jul 30, 2005
    I love this game so much that I had a friend go and buy it for me it was awesome.
  11. OliverM.
    Jul 7, 2005
    I gave it a ten because the trucks look realistic, and another reason is I love trucks.
  12. BrunoF.
    Aug 14, 2005
    Without doubt is the best game of trucks. When playing it seems that we are same to the projection of a truck and no lacks no prominor to the game. I think that one upgrade with more truck and more cities made well and of this form it became it without doubts BEST GAME. Sorry my bad English.
  13. DaveK.
    Aug 18, 2006
    You guy's seem to be ignoring all the requests. Are you? The length of the red lights has to be reduced to the scale of time on the whole game. One hour is about 15 seconds, so scale the lights to that. Need better destinations from the furthest south point to the furthest destination north. From all of Canada to all of the usa.
  14. ChristianR.
    Oct 14, 2004
    It is the best game of the world you can feel the power of the trucks like the great sound and the grafics are also great.
  15. JasonV.
    Sep 14, 2004
    This is a great game..the graphics are just GREAT!..its like 4D..i mean this games shows real 3Dness..It is actually like you were driving a real truck...I Give It a 10..
  16. LiviuM.
    Dec 2, 2005
    it is verry god but put some european trucks too
  17. AngeluxC.
    Oct 24, 2005
    Le pongo un 9 debido a que falta sistema on-line. ¡Seria cojonudooo!
  18. WilliamT.
    Mar 13, 2005
    Frist the game is great. The steering Can be better (even with the patch it,s no AA)So you can control the trucks better out front at heigh speeds. Do you see, it,s the trucks we love, and want to see them, Like in(AA) Also the breaks are great, some people do not know wtat a jake breaks Is .Mayde you should edgeucate them,or teach me how to spell. "THANKS" very very much for a great Frist the game is great. The steering Can be better (even with the patch it,s no AA)So you can control the trucks better out front at heigh speeds. Do you see, it,s the trucks we love, and want to see them, Like in(AA) Also the breaks are great, some people do not know wtat a jake breaks Is .Mayde you should edgeucate them,or teach me how to spell. "THANKS" very very much for a great game. Buy the way I am 60yrs old. Expand
  19. MauriceT.
    Mar 18, 2005
    The Game Is The Bomb.
  20. JoshuaK.
    Mar 23, 2005
    This is one of the best driving games I have ever played.
  21. NaimA.
    Mar 7, 2005
    This game is the bomb it is the best truck driving game.
  22. Robbert.W
    Apr 6, 2005
    Dit is echt een spel van mijn har(d)t
  23. VerionM.
    Apr 6, 2005
    Of all Trucking Games just is this the best, of the serie Hard Truck no compars
  24. BillN.
    May 1, 2005
    It was a good game but the braking system sucked. If there was a more variety of trucks it would be better.
  25. DogarA.
    May 7, 2005
    It's very best this game!!!
  26. MattH.
    Jun 14, 2005
    it's great. i love to be a trucker.
  27. KolyaZ.
    Jun 4, 2005
    Really cool game.
  28. EfrenP.
    Jul 1, 2005
    Me parecio que esta muy lento.
  29. SergioS.
    Jul 12, 2005
    It's the best game I ever played in my life. It's like a real life. It' very fantastic !!!
  30. MichealW.
    Sep 25, 2005
    This has to be by far the best truck sims game to hit the shelves!!! Not only is it realistic but players can acually mod thier own truck and trailers for the game to creat thier own vtc (virtual trucking company). SCS has really out done them selves this time.
  31. SeanN.
    Oct 17, 2006
    I like the game, but there could be more trucks, and give them there real names, not pacifics which are really peterbuilts, kinetics which are kenworths, and metalhorses which are macks, more classics. Great game though.
  32. BruceH.
    Mar 3, 2006
  33. SammerT.
    Jun 7, 2006
    the game of the real players i have play this game for over than one years..and i still like it ..this game need areal driver how know hau to control 18 wheels of steel on the road
  34. RickH.
    Aug 10, 2006
    Wonderful driving game to play. You'll need a wheel for the full advantage of playing it. It's not a racing game but you will need to learn to drive well to win. The game: You pick up and deliver loads across the USA, Canada, and Mexico as a 'big rig' driver and try to be the best at it. Build your company bigger and better than the AI, (PC), can by hiring more Wonderful driving game to play. You'll need a wheel for the full advantage of playing it. It's not a racing game but you will need to learn to drive well to win. The game: You pick up and deliver loads across the USA, Canada, and Mexico as a 'big rig' driver and try to be the best at it. Build your company bigger and better than the AI, (PC), can by hiring more drivers. It's fun and challenging! Expand
  35. Eddy
    Jan 2, 2007
    Really good game! I like the first person view where you are inside the rig! Really cool!
  36. MariusS.
    Jun 30, 2007
    It is a great game!
  37. GrandA.
    Jul 21, 2007
    Excellent truck driving game! The graphics are great and the game is very realistic. I for one am a fan of driving games, and this is no exception. It has the perfect size map and a lot of cool looking trucks, and with the graphics and maneuverability as well, I rate this game a 10 out of 10!
  38. JohnL
    Jun 17, 2008
    Good game but I was wondering if anybody could answer me a question, I typed in the all cheat and got all the money and stuff but all the trucks arent there do I have to go to different dealerships?
  39. BenM
    Oct 20, 2009
    Great trucking game, and highly recommended. The best part is the radio/jukebox, which you can customize to your own tastes; I myself prefer TV theme songs, mostly of the past. That aside, there is a lot of maneuverability, and the map is great. The traffic is not bad either.
  40. GerbenvanVliet
    Oct 10, 2004
    Een supergaaf spel echt vet cool.
  41. LiamA.
    Nov 7, 2004
    Absolutely brilliant.
  42. Maliniox
    Dec 15, 2004
    It's Great game i love it...;]
  43. Me
    Oct 23, 2004
  44. KlerrisonL.
    Oct 13, 2005
    Esse jogo é irado tem grafico ecelente.
  45. SameerT.
    Dec 15, 2005
    i swear this is the best game i ever played .im profetional in playing hard truck pedal to the metal, my feforite truck is the volcano. I up date my game copy ,and i get new trucks and cargos so its the game of the year.
  46. MarcusO.
    Oct 24, 2005
    This is da best game of the year it's cool man!!!!
  47. MarcelR.
    Jan 6, 2005
    Het is een super gaaf spel en je blijft het spelen het beste spel wat ik to nu toe ooit heb gehad
  48. NickF.
    Jan 8, 2005
    I was blown away by the graphics and realism.
  49. SteveB.
    Oct 8, 2005
    I think this game has to be the best game ever the first pedal of the metal was a drag startin with a crappy truck but this one you start off with an ok truck and get upgrades and everything this is by far the best truckin game ever.
  50. DhrumilP.
    Feb 15, 2005
    The best game of all.
  51. HenrikL.
    Feb 19, 2005
    10-4.
  52. ToniS.
    Mar 26, 2005
    The best trucking game I have ever played. It is fun and enjoyable and doesn't get boring. Lots to do, to see, and many trucks and upgrades, as well as jobs and cargoes. Very well done.
  53. TommyJ.
    Apr 18, 2005
    AWESOME!!
  54. JonathanH.
    Apr 21, 2005
    I think that 18 Wheels of pedal Steel to the metal is a great game for kids if the what to be trucker.
  55. TruckLoverPeterbilt
    Apr 23, 2005
    I like the game, but ValuSoft didn't really improve this game. They added some new stuff but mostly it stayed same as 18WoS AA. And graphics could be beter. Thats all I have to say.
  56. SamK.
    Apr 24, 2005
    Ik vind het het beste spel dat ik kan hebben. Ik ben verzot op trucks maar helaas mag ik nog niet met een echte rijden. Maar hierin kan ik mij uitleven. GOOD GAME
    May 12, 2005
    It is a good game could be better.
  58. PatrickS.
    May 14, 2005
    I loved this game. Definate 10/10, easily the best trucking game ever. I hope we can come out with even better games in the future.
  59. WalterL.
    May 22, 2005
    The brakes are the way they are saposed to be you are driveing a big truck that is supoded to be thouseds of pouds. however I wish that it would be able to run with derectx not opengl.
  60. MarioT.
    Jun 14, 2005
    The game is cool. But after some time begin borring. Fill with some customs, peage ramps, biger cities with people, european marks of trucks( MAN, Mercedes, Scania...) And do something with h.q. give it some use. Big Hello from SERBIA keep on good work.
  61. DavidA
    Jun 20, 2005
    This game has been the best game i have ever played in my life because it is so realistic because you can indicate and put the radio on and you can even put the lights on low and full beam but then i found out that you could also put the window wippers on. and then i thought it could not get any beter. there are also many other features on it such as running out of fuel. and hte graphicsThis game has been the best game i have ever played in my life because it is so realistic because you can indicate and put the radio on and you can even put the lights on low and full beam but then i found out that you could also put the window wippers on. and then i thought it could not get any beter. there are also many other features on it such as running out of fuel. and hte graphics where also good. so i could not give this game any lower than the top mark. Expand
  62. BillH.
    Jul 2, 2005
    Good game, best one of the series. Great to see timed deliverys,and fatigue added back. Should have kept some of the other modes from 18WOS:AA. Needs more truck choices, and the economic system is still way,way out of whack. Prices of trucks and parts realistic, pay for jobs about 10 times more than realistic.
  63. Apollo
    Aug 10, 2005
    MORE TRUCK, the game is very good but i need more truck, and is the problem with the time, if one second is one minute in game, ....how much time stay to the semaphore....maiby one hour......I think this is a problem, in rest the game is very good.
  64. Werner...
    Aug 22, 2005
    It is a very good game a love this kind of games only i find it difficult to convert mp3 songs to ogg fils.
  65. EduardoC.
    Aug 7, 2005
    The best game of truck simulation, good scenes, good resolution and a lot of detail.
  66. nockoutwarrior
    Sep 3, 2005
    Its a very good game but we can't use a steering wheel but its a very good game.
  67. DonM.
    Jan 27, 2006
    I like how you can really get intothe drivers seat and take control ofthe game.
  68. DaveK.
    May 8, 2006
    This is a spaticular game. I have 6 or 7 out of the series. Would like to see what the game would look like in the near future. Convoy isn't to bad but very technicul. The one problem with Pedal to The Metal is the length of the red lights. They are very long and i can wait for it to turn green before a full hour has elapsed. Please, i love this game but can you fix the kights.
  69. BlackKnight
    Jul 31, 2006
    Good game. however there should really be some more customizble parts for the modern trucks, as there are for the classics. also the radio comments should be different with ways of writing comments. The graphics are pretty good but have room for improvement especially wheels and environments. There should be more trucks on the highway like on real life highways and freeways. The custom Good game. however there should really be some more customizble parts for the modern trucks, as there are for the classics. also the radio comments should be different with ways of writing comments. The graphics are pretty good but have room for improvement especially wheels and environments. There should be more trucks on the highway like on real life highways and freeways. The custom music option should be inserted into the next game. But this was a good game overall and GREAT job on makin these 18 wheeler games that arent made alot. They're really GOOD. Can't wait for the next one. Expand
  70. BrandonW.
    Aug 13, 2006
    For the most part, I liked this game, but a few things need to change. There need to be more accesories for the trucks, better detailed maps, and an internet conection so when you play you can talk to all your good buddy's out there, not just the pc. Otherwise its a great game.
  71. TeodorIkonomov
    Aug 14, 2006
    The Best Game Ever
  72. Me
    Aug 17, 2006
  73. QuintonK.
    Jan 17, 2007
    Its great because it make me want to be a truck driver for life.
  74. LucasC.
    Feb 16, 2007
    Its great because I am a person who likes trucks and bieng near them buy yet I have not been inside one but I had towed one before with our 1995 International lift truck. But for me this is a great game.
  75. RenatoL
    Sep 25, 2004
    It is a great game!
  80. MickeyM.
    Oct 16, 2005
    I love this game. It is so cool!
  81. BigDogGGonz
    Dec 24, 2005
    One Solid Game Fantastic Graphics! "keep em in da paint".
  82. SnipD.
    Oct 27, 2005
    This is a good game but it has no other trucking companies as competition . and no multiple companies to seek employment with just the 1 company driver .
  83. PatrickM.
    Feb 22, 2005
    To date this is the best tractor trailer game i have played.
  84. BrendonM.
    Feb 26, 2005
    I think that kids would get a idea of driving a truck for a career.
  85. Chris
    May 12, 2005
    I think it was a good game but the brakes suck and you should to be abel to get out of the truck at truck stops and you should get to more trucks and you should have be abel to have a lot more towns and you should have a home where you can have a wife and kids and you should be abel to sleep in side you truck and you shoucd make new loading docks life stock you should have to bring it to I think it was a good game but the brakes suck and you should to be abel to get out of the truck at truck stops and you should get to more trucks and you should have be abel to have a lot more towns and you should have a home where you can have a wife and kids and you should be abel to sleep in side you truck and you shoucd make new loading docks life stock you should have to bring it to a dairey and you should have to see a lot mor trucks on the road. Expand
  86. DavidD.
    May 25, 2005
    This is the best trucking game I have ever played in my intire life because there is more to do like go to the United States Mexico and Canada. This is by far better than 18 wheels of steel across america. 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal desirves a 10/10 bescause a unbelievable game. It feels like I am driving a real truck on the road.
  87. TomasF.
    Jun 17, 2005
    Its god to bad you cant play on the internet with it . Butt its a god game :)
  88. FlavioC.
    Jun 23, 2005
    It's fantastic because it is realistic and because trucks are my passion.
  89. BruceH.
    Jul 26, 2005
  90. ChrisH.
    Jul 29, 2005
    Ok I'l be on the road for several time now I saw my son playing the game and I watch. Ok there are a lot off features in the game and its uge but may I sugest for the future that they update the radio options because only asking weather and trafic reports is not the only thing we ask each other. We also chid chat on the air and make fun we even running togetter in a convoy or pull a Ok I'l be on the road for several time now I saw my son playing the game and I watch. Ok there are a lot off features in the game and its uge but may I sugest for the future that they update the radio options because only asking weather and trafic reports is not the only thing we ask each other. We also chid chat on the air and make fun we even running togetter in a convoy or pull a stride who's going to be first at the company and even when my son set trafic hot you don't have stops on the road the boring ours as i might call them . But most I mist dirty cops who are trying to sell you a ticket off speeding or some sort . But keep up the good work buba ! I'm 10-4 and ready to roll I hope you all are out there !! Expand
  91. Ronbo
    Aug 13, 2005
    Fantastic game I have played all of them keep it up guys :)
  92. BrettI.
    Aug 14, 2005
    Overall it's a good game. The best one i've played so far. The graphics were great , but I want to see more trucks on the road besides the one's you own. I like that you can talk on the cb radio, but let us say alot more things to the truckers. Other than that it was great!
  93. OrlandoN.
    Aug 14, 2005
    I´m plugged into it. However i would like to say certain things in order to help the game creators. I don´t understand why I can´t use MP3 in my radio, I have lots of MP3 files which I would like to listen to while playing The semaphores and the timing are not ok. The radio chat is very simple and boring.
  94. BuddyO.
    Sep 22, 2005
    I think this is A great game. It is a lot better than Across America.
  95. LuisJ.
    Jan 24, 2006
    It´s ok, but I think what the game needs more maps more world triping days and days anyway the game is great.
  96. OabP.
    Aug 23, 2006
    Best game ever....detal it better than gran t.
  97. larryc
    Mar 17, 2007
    I love this GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its the best game ever i played it at my coussins house and its awsome althought d'ont own it i c'ant find it in store. but i play the Demo all the time tThe demo should be longer than 1 hour it should be like a few days.Thats all i have to say.
  98. GraemeV.
    Dec 27, 2004
    This game is brilliant.
  99. AlexK.
    Nov 16, 2005
    I love this game very much and I play it every day after school.

There are no critic reviews yet.