7.1

1. Koo
    Mar 9, 2013
    A really nice, fun little game. Lots of powerups and items, very easy to learn how to play, and endearing graphical art style. Oh, and I like the music too. I can't think of any reason not to recommend this game if you like a fun, simple, pick-up-and-play. Recommended.
  2. Feb 22, 2014
    This game is a ton of fun, and provides a decent amount of mystery as you play through it. The controls are simple enough for anyone to pick up and play (coming from keyboard and mouse experience). As for the art, I love it. The cartoony characters and enemies seem to just fit perfectly in this world that Bo Blond has created. The music is great, but I could see how some people may notThis game is a ton of fun, and provides a decent amount of mystery as you play through it. The controls are simple enough for anyone to pick up and play (coming from keyboard and mouse experience). As for the art, I love it. The cartoony characters and enemies seem to just fit perfectly in this world that Bo Blond has created. The music is great, but I could see how some people may not enjoy it as much as I do. The difficulty of this game is hard, but really not TOO hard. It should be easy enough for just about anyone to jump right in to. Overall I recommend this game highly to anyone looking for a fun and simple platformer semi-rogue-like experience with lots of enemies, lots of blood, and lots of items. Expand

1. Mar 10, 2014
    99 Levels to Hell gratuitously borrows elements from a lot of other games. It might not succeed in making them something genuinely new, but it still evokes a feeling of its own.
  2. Feb 24, 2014
    99 Levels to Hell is a fine, if slightly trashy Spelunky-alike. If Spelunky is Indiana Jones, then 99 Levels to Hell is its Grindhouse equivalent, focusing more on fast, expendable entertainment than its more thoughtful cousin.
  3. Mar 20, 2013
    Find a key, pick up gold, load a shotgun and run. A child's play that's been transformed by 99 Levels to Hell into hardcore survival fight. A hell's name suits the game as a traditional number fifteen suits Bauer.