7.2

1. Dec 9, 2010
    I just bought this game for $2.50 on sale on Steam & I must say its an absolute Blast. Such a simple yet unique concept and its fantastic gun as a casual game. I like that you earn "teeth" to "buy/unlock" new levels to try and the game lets you pick which ones to unlock so you can pick the type of levels you find interesting.
  2. Apr 20, 2011
    Truly a fun little game. I bought it as part of the Portal 2 ARG, hoping to get a few quick "potatoes" to help the ARG out, but I found myself coming back to it over and over again. The level designs are really cool, the music is great, the sense of humor and style are quirky and enjoyable, and the game itself is just simple, easy-to-grasp fun (though the game definitely is challengingTruly a fun little game. I bought it as part of the Portal 2 ARG, hoping to get a few quick "potatoes" to help the ARG out, but I found myself coming back to it over and over again. The level designs are really cool, the music is great, the sense of humor and style are quirky and enjoyable, and the game itself is just simple, easy-to-grasp fun (though the game definitely is challenging to master, haha). At first I found myself just blowing through it, but now I'm really coming back to complete levels and get the high scores to unlock the most I can. Overall it's a really neat concept, and I really enjoy having the competitive leaderboard with friends in Steam Community to add a bit to the replay value when my buddy has just figured out a way to beat my high score. My only gripes are: 1)I know it will run out of content very soon for me. I'm nearing the end of the levels I can unlock (and indirect competitive multiplayer is only so engaging...). 2) I would love to see gamepad support. I feel like using a wired 360 controller (with rumble) would be an awesome addition if added. 3) GRAPHICS SETTINGS, OH DEAR LORD GRAPHICS SETTINGS. I would kill to be able to change resolution and window the game when needed. All of Dejobaan's games have the same problem, and it is no less annoying here than it is in the others. |||||||| However, all gripes aside, it's cheap, and it's easy to play, and you can easily and quite enjoyably kill some time playing this title! Expand
  3. SoerenT.
    Sep 15, 2009
    Its an AAAAAwesome game, but sooner or later it gets annoying, that you need to buy levels.
  4. ChrisW.
    Oct 21, 2009
    Great game. Excellent gameplay and tons of fun, stylish graphics. Between-level commentary is priceless. Only prevented from being a 10 from somewhat of a lack of replayability.
  5. CaseyA.
    Oct 23, 2009
    Great game, really gives a good sense of speed! Played it for about a hundred hours so far and still loving trying to get 5 stars on everything.
  6. NickK.
    Oct 23, 2009
    Aaaaa! is a game about humor and speed. And I feel it nails them both. The mechanic is simple, easy to pick up, gets built upon, and then by the end gets the player to want to perfect their skill at it. The humor is interspersed through the game, and is sometimes used as a break from the game, which feels good for the game flow. And even if the humor and jokes aren't always directly Aaaaa! is a game about humor and speed. And I feel it nails them both. The mechanic is simple, easy to pick up, gets built upon, and then by the end gets the player to want to perfect their skill at it. The humor is interspersed through the game, and is sometimes used as a break from the game, which feels good for the game flow. And even if the humor and jokes aren't always directly related to the game, it always lends itself to the over the top rebellious attitude of the game. All and all very well done, even if it won't hold everyone's attention. Expand
  7. MattE.
    Oct 31, 2009
    Fantastic game, funny, addictive, stylish. Worth far more than the asking price.
  8. AlexD.
    Nov 16, 2009
    I loaded up the game. I played level 1. I got 4 stars. It told me I earned 4000 "teeth". Straight away I knew this was the right game for me.
  9. TrentS.
    Nov 23, 2009
    AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! is an awesome game. It has an old school arcade feel to it and is very addictive. All I can say about it, Buy it!
  10. George
    Nov 25, 2009
    Very fun, and a easy learning curve.
  11. IncogN
    Dec 19, 2009
    A game that deserves to be played by every self respecting gamer. No exceptions.
  12. GarnetT
    Dec 19, 2009
    Very inventive idea, and a great execution. Lots of fun!
  13. JohnC
    Dec 19, 2009
    Great art, physics, and concept. This game pretty mch screams indie from all the Easter eggs and developers making fun of each other in game. You can really tell that a lot of love went into the making of this game.
  14. HDurf
    Dec 19, 2009
    Oozing with style and character. Good for one play-through, but trying to get 5 stars on all the courses is tough. A good challenge for perfectionists. Try playing with your own music.
  15. StevenW
    Dec 20, 2009
    I have spent hours on this game, and I still think it's awesome. Reminds me of Mirror's Edge a little, but more hilariously awesome.
  16. TS
    Dec 24, 2009
    One of the funniest and most unique games I've ever played. Definitely a must buy!
  17. tuéyk
    Jan 19, 2010
    A truly unique game that is fun and addictive. I didn't have much hope for this game probally because of the weird title, it came in a bundle with The Wonderful End of the World for about £6. This game ended up being the one i play most. It is a great game to have a quick go or to play for hours to try and got 5 teeth (stars) for each level, some of which are very hard. The A truly unique game that is fun and addictive. I didn't have much hope for this game probally because of the weird title, it came in a bundle with The Wonderful End of the World for about £6. This game ended up being the one i play most. It is a great game to have a quick go or to play for hours to try and got 5 teeth (stars) for each level, some of which are very hard. The speed you pick up can be amazing. The game runs very smooth, the graphics are good, the sound is good. Highly recommended. Expand

1. Apart from food, clothing, bills, medical care, transportation, art supplies, or a donation to a cause of your choice, I can't think of a much better way to spend $15 this month.
  2. Aaaaa! is a must for any self-respecting armchair thrill-junkie and one of the best indie games of the year.
  3. For those who are seeking a simple, addictive arcade-game with some adrenaline rushes, self-mockery and originality, look no further than this game. Unless you hate the letter "A".