6.1

1. Mar 3, 2011
    graphic is great. music is great too. but this game is so short. this game only have 1 hour. so simple short game. if you want great Adventure and long journey, then i dont reccomand this game for you.
  2. AWG
    Jun 17, 2013
    The first Adam Venture is a cute, short adventure game with a big pro three kinds of cool and clever things to do and a huge con: you keep repeating those things for the entire game.
  3. Jul 18, 2015
    Don't know if I can actually recommend this game, I'd say that I'm more neutral towards it.
    It's not a bad game but not an amazingly good one, it's more like the play-some-and-forget it kind of games.
    This game is supposedly some sort of action-adventure game, kind of a wannabe unchartedtomb raider although far less intense. This game is much more casual and easy. If you like

This game is much more casual and easy.

If you like adventure games in general, and want some lite and easy experience you could grab this one.. and I suppose the other two episodes are similar.

I'd say get it on a massive sell, as you can easily be done with this game in about 90 minutes with all the achievements included. (And I'm not sure it's worth 5 bucks)

1. The very brief Adam’s Venture has a nice, shiny exterior, and actually feels adventurous in its physicality, but everything else is the very definition of “just okay”.
  2. I should also mention that Adam's Venture is intended to be the first in a series of games. Hopefully, the other characters will get more to do in future games.
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Take a Tomb Raider game and rip off all of the action sequences. Now fill the empty space with simple logical puzzles to make the game span at least 2 hours long. You’re done and ready to serve... [Issue#187]