5.7

1. Nov 26, 2011
    I think that the atmosphere in this game does it all. The sound effects are simply amazing and the enemies never stop to surprise me when I am playing.
  2. Nov 27, 2011
    This game is great. It has few cool features that i haven't seen elsewhere (fearlock, shaking hands). Very nice locations and graphics itself. Music, like someone already wrote, does the trick. Another good game from Poland. Worth buying!
  3. Nov 26, 2011
    Like a dead space 2.NEXT Polish super game. I think that the atmosphere in this game does it all. The sound effects are simply amazing and the enemies never stop to surprise me when I am playing
  4. Jul 30, 2012
    After installation of the latest patch which gives Enhanced Edition to this game I think this game have a chance to be successful product! :) Check it out!
  5. Nov 28, 2011
    this game is pretty impressive (graphic looks good, music builds nice atmosphere, character and monster sounds are on average level) besides the cut scenes which are kinda funny.
  6. Dec 2, 2011
    I wasn't convinced about buying this game first, but my love to post-apo made me get it. And I didn't waste my money. The graphic look awesome (details are really impressive), music emphasizes the atmosphere of the universe and locations are cool (not so unique, some of them refers to Dead Space). Gameplay is quite ok, but the story is... amazing! The last level **** me up like Inception did. The only really poor thing is animation, they should definitely work on it. Hope to see next game in this universe. Expand
  7. Dec 13, 2011
    Finally a post apocalypse game with some real depth to the story! Ignore all those people giving it a 0 they probably got scared & didnt get past the first 10 mins of the game, the ideas & themes portrayed in this game are certainly more adult than the average mindless FPS (ie: some listening & thinking required, fear of cannibalism helps too!)

The sound effects and music help to create
    a deep atmosphere which adds to the suspense & occasional shock horror. I couldnt put it down until I finished it. My only small moan would be that it ends too soon, the final areas unique gameplay with the shadows & light were fantastic.

Yes it has similar view perspective to Deadspace, yes it has a post apocalypse theme so people will instantly draw parallels between this and Fallout, but to me it actually had more in common with Condemned: Criminal Origins than anything else (because of the melee combat and sudden from the shadows leaps a crazy person armed with a pipe type gameplay).
  8. Dec 1, 2011
    graphics is great, the story and gameplay is really sweet in apo-style ! this is a good game for apo-fans. but yeah the cutscenes are horrible. the first segment wasn't that fun for me however after a bit of playing you are going outdoors and this is it ! the story is really keeping you in...
  9. Dec 7, 2011
    Worst game ever! my money aren't worth of it! Story isn't so bad but animations and AI are like from '99. I lost 7h of my life time. I'm waiting for a patch meybe it will repair something...
  10. Dec 8, 2011
    Afterfall: InSanity has problems in places, but you can't compare it to Dead Space or Fallout. The game is pretty good as for Indie developer and 100% worth money. Pros: original story, great graphics and music: cons: fails to scare, bad voice acting.
  11. Dec 13, 2012
    I have really liked the story, and the mood of the game. It is a great first person shooter - horror story. The music, the sounds and the graphics perfect for the game. It is a long time I have played such a good game.
  12. Aug 2, 2013
    Giving this a 10, because this is the kind of game I want to see made. Is the fighting good? no, that really needed be worked on and less repetitive. The graphics are decent and there were actually a few creepy points in the game which is hard to find these days.

Mainly I want more games that have an interesting and creepy story line that is not cut and dry, most of what I don't like
    about this game could have been solved with a few more developers and a better budget. Turn the difficulty down and play through in a couple of sessions and you will get a good story experience for cheep. Expand

1. May 11, 2012
    The mission design is average at best and suffers from repetition. The puzzles are irrelevant and so is the action – mainly thanks to the ridiculous AI.
    Survival horror inspired by classics like Fallout or Stalker can not hide its fan-based roots. With the second-grade visuals, sounds, level design and story it ended way beyond our expectations. [Feb 2012]
    Despite the moody atmosphere that is elaborately built and the smart puzzles, knowing that you always have another mediocre battle around the next corner turns the game into a chore with no real incentive. [February 2012]