7.2

1. StefanE.
    Dec 31, 2007
    Not everybody will like this game because it takes some time till the story gets really started but generally it's a good game with nice characters and it's certainly one of the better adventures that I have played so far.
  2. MelissaG.
    Nov 27, 2007
    I liked it, but some of the puzzles were weird.
  3. KevinH.
    Nov 25, 2007
    I have played all the agatha christie games and this is definitely the best one. It took awe a little while to get going, but now it looks like they are hitting their stride.
  4. AlonzoR.
    Nov 9, 2007
    If you dont like agatha christie, you will probably not like this game but i love her books. this game is slow and maybe why some people dont like it, but if you like a good mystery and fun puzzle you will not be let donw!
  5. John
    Oct 28, 2007
    Like Kim Y., I've also encountered the slowing down and screen turning white effect! This completely ruins what would have been quite an enjoyable experience in this game. The story is getting quite interesting, but I doubt if I'll be able to finish it because of this severe bug!
  6. KimY.
    Oct 21, 2007
    loaded game, played it and then it starts to go really slow and then the screen turns white and you can't see anything. I uninstalled it, cleared my cookies and reinstalled it to only have it happen again. Ticks me off that there is no patch for this!
  7. JordanU.
    Oct 5, 2007
    Worst game I have ever played, avoid as if you'r life and soul depended on it!

By the time the murder is committed you’re already bored. The tedium goes untempered by either the graphics or sound-- I’m sure your imagination could paint a more engaging picture of this story if you just picked up the book.
  2. This adaptation of one of Agatha Christie's classic mysteries ruins great acting and atmosphere with lots of tedious busywork.
  3. With its slow and steady pace, Evil Under the Sun will put your detective skills to work throughout a lengthy and engaging story that keeps you guessing at every turn. Though the gameplay will be nothing new to anyone who's enjoyed a good point-and-click adventure before, the quality storytelling alone is worth the time.