8.4

1. Jul 15, 2012
    I have to give this expansion a ZERO. Why? Because if you buy it off of a retail shelf, it is unplayable. You then have to re-purchase the game via the game's item shop. Unplayabe games or products that aren't games at all get a 0/10. CAVEAT EMPTOR!
  2. Dec 19, 2012
    Fairly good game. Will keep you entertained for quite a while and offers some interesting features. Age of Conan always had a ton of potential in my opinion, but today it feels like the devs don't care about it anymore. Today I had to delete one of my chars because of a bug. I was trapped in a chamber and the mob that was supposed to drop the key, did not drop it. So I was stuck there,Fairly good game. Will keep you entertained for quite a while and offers some interesting features. Age of Conan always had a ton of potential in my opinion, but today it feels like the devs don't care about it anymore. Today I had to delete one of my chars because of a bug. I was trapped in a chamber and the mob that was supposed to drop the key, did not drop it. So I was stuck there, couldn't teleport out, re-logging didn't help. I sent a ticket and even brought up enough patience to wait 6 hours (while doing some other stuff). I never got a response. Worst of all, I cannot even post on the forums to inform FunCom of this, for whatever reason, I do not have the authority to create or post in an existing thread. I had to delete my character, because there was nothing I could do, honestly. That did it for me. I'm not touching this game anymore, knowing that it is perfectly possible to lose everything you've achieved. Neither are my friends, now that I had to delete my char, they didn't feel like continuing playing without me. A good game, with potential, but the devs don't care anymore. Zero dedication. Expand

1. Rise of the Godslayer succeeds in improving a fairly good MMORPG. Fans asked for more content, Funcom delivered. Khitai offers a lot of things to keep you busy and the alternate advancement system gives players even more options to customize their characters.
  2. Two years after, a new world for Age of Conan, with adventures and mysteries under the shadow of the Great Wall.
  3. Stunning graphics, a well-told story, and now a big expansion in terms of gameplay and atmosphere: Age of Conan now looks like it should have looked two years ago when it was originally released. It‘s worth a look, this game is very rewarding.