- Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
- Release Date: Aug 24, 2000
- Summary: The official add-on to the best-selling, real-time strategy game "Age Of Empires II: The Age Of Kings" challenges veterans and novices to wage war on an epic scale with all-new civilizations, unique units and technologies, and campaigns based on infamous conquerors, such as Attila the Hun, El Cid, and Montezuma. [Microsoft]… Collapse
Sep 12, 2013The best strategy game for me. Played thousands of hours with my brothers over LAN & then in Internet.
If you are looking for modern day graphics this is not the game for you, if you go for game play over graphics keep on reading.
- Not the best AI, game difficulty is set by giving additional resources to computer player in the start.
- Extremely addictive
- No 2 games alike
- Many civilizations to play
- Still active game rooms for competitive multi-player game play after a decade, check through "GameRanger"
- Addition to built in game types, various community created game types to play.
- You can have a loads of fun by just watching a recorded game which consist of computer players.
- With map editor you can create your own game scenarios.
- After all that community created Forgotten Empires expansion pack with new civilization with improved game play for more fun.… Expand