8.4

1. Oct 17, 2014
    Ostvaren napredak u skladu sa godinama, zaista bolji od Warchiefa te originala,
    broj misija je zadovoljavajuću, prava igra za ljubitelje ovog žanra...
  2. Mar 5, 2014
    Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties adds three Asian civilizations to the game and a campaign with them. With the adds of Age of Empires III: The WarChiefs, this game is better than the original and the first expansion game.
  3. Nov 9, 2013
    Literally the best expansion anyone could have hoped for, the new civilizations were very unique and brought many new features into the game. The main problem after release was how overpowered the chinese were, the patch that came out had them replaced by Japan being the OP civ that everyone played, but the next patch smoothed things out pretty well and the fan patch that's availableLiterally the best expansion anyone could have hoped for, the new civilizations were very unique and brought many new features into the game. The main problem after release was how overpowered the chinese were, the patch that came out had them replaced by Japan being the OP civ that everyone played, but the next patch smoothed things out pretty well and the fan patch that's available nailed the balance perfectly. I'm very sad to say, that this was probably the last true instalment to the Age of Empires series, I'd love to be mistaken though. Expand
  4. Dec 28, 2012
    An awesome game. The "home city" feature and card shipments really improved the variety of the game. A big drawback was the much smaller map sizes though (compared with predecessors)
  5. Dec 23, 2012
    Very good game. You have many different countries you can play with. Each country has its own unites and aspects. The only negative thing i have to say is, that you cant really play online (as a beginner) because you get kicked out of every lobby. Mostly you will hear things like "too low" "noob" or whatever. That totaly sucks.
  6. Jul 13, 2011
    This is one of the best expansions I've ever bought. While the original Age of Empires was sort of bland, and the 'Warchiefs' expansion added a bit of flair, the addition of 'The Asian Dynasties' twists the game into a whole new beast. The new Asian nations are all very unique and very fun to play. When I first bought the original Age of Empires 3, I was a bit disappointed, it didn't quiteThis is one of the best expansions I've ever bought. While the original Age of Empires was sort of bland, and the 'Warchiefs' expansion added a bit of flair, the addition of 'The Asian Dynasties' twists the game into a whole new beast. The new Asian nations are all very unique and very fun to play. When I first bought the original Age of Empires 3, I was a bit disappointed, it didn't quite live up to Age of Empires 2. Yet today, with all of the expansions, I'd have to say Age of Empires 3 is my favorite rts game without a doubt, and I've played a lot of them (Command & Conquer series, Starcraft 1-2, Warcraft 3, Rise of Nations, Battle for Middle-earth 2, the Total War series, Dawn of War series, and Company of Heroes). Expand

1. While a solid title and a good entry into the series, Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties failed to rekindle my interest in Age of Empires 3. A good title for fans, but not worth it for those hoping for a reinvigoration of the series.
  2. This is all exciting stuff that breathes exotic new life into Age of Empires III, and it's one of the best real-time strategy expansion packs since "Brood Wars."
  3. The Asian Dynasties is a solid expansion that offers unique Asian civs and some other gameplay tweaks to Age of Empires III.