Age of Empires Online PC

5.7

1. Nov 8, 2012
    Giving this game a zero is just wrong. Yes maybe it is more fun against the computer than competitively but it is a much better experience than Starcraft 2. I play Starcraft 2 until the end and yes that was fun but then thats it. I don't like to play against Koreans online so in one month the game is over. Age of Empires is fun for the whole family and various difficulties. It needs twoGiving this game a zero is just wrong. Yes maybe it is more fun against the computer than competitively but it is a much better experience than Starcraft 2. I play Starcraft 2 until the end and yes that was fun but then thats it. I don't like to play against Koreans online so in one month the game is over. Age of Empires is fun for the whole family and various difficulties. It needs two things. Heroes like Warcraft 3. And a better level 40 experience. It is very hard to get the gear that is strong enough for the legendary and level 40 missions. Other than that it is my favorite RTS since Warcraft 3. In ways it is much better. You feel a connection to each empire. Expand
  2. Feb 15, 2013
    I decided to wait a while to play this game after reading the initial reviews. I wanted to wait until the DLC stuff became cheaper.

Been playing it now for a month and it is actually really fun. It’s no worse or better than SC2 or any other RTS out there. On steam right now, you can purchase your race upgrade for $10.00 and the skirmish pack for $5.00. And with those two options you

On steam right now, you can purchase your race upgrade for $10.00 and the skirmish pack for $5.00. And with those two options you have tones of quests and skirmish games ahead. So basically you can have hours of fun for just $15.00.

The game combines city building, mmo style level/gearing and of course, RTS. It doesn’t take itself so seriously and is really amusing to play.

I understand the low scores at initial release, but right now I would recommend it.

Oh, and some people complain about the Games for Window login. I just don’t get it. It took a whole of “count to thirty” to figure out I had to make an GWFL account and figure out how to log in.
  3. Mar 1, 2013
    Absolute awesomeness! The only drawback is that to unlock everything you must spend a little bit of money. Other than that this game is amazing! That's all I have to say about this game.
  4. Jul 27, 2013
    Yes, this game requires payment to fully unlock civs ($10 per civ), thus allowing better gears to be equipped. However, if you play this game patiently, you could do many daily repeatable quests and non-combat quests to get to level 40. Then join the alliance wars, and just either donate materials or do some of the easy alliance quests to get alliance points. It will convert into EmpireYes, this game requires payment to fully unlock civs ($10 per civ), thus allowing better gears to be equipped. However, if you play this game patiently, you could do many daily repeatable quests and non-combat quests to get to level 40. Then join the alliance wars, and just either donate materials or do some of the easy alliance quests to get alliance points. It will convert into Empire Points every 24hours, as well as accumilative 7 days and 30 days. Within a month, you would be able buy premium content with the "farmed" Empire Points. After I bought my first premium civ using EP, I was able to create a lot more materials at a time, and from then on, all i did was collect the mats and donate them for points everyday. Sometimes I cbf, but either way, I've "farmed" at least $50 of EP just by doing that. Then yes, unlock more premium civs more mats more donation to npc more EP. It's like a business, starting out small and becoming successful. Isn't that the most satisfying thing in any game?
    Now, I don't know what to do with my over-abundance of EP... awks.. lol i started buying vanity :/
    P.S On average, it should only take about 1.5 to 2 months to farm that 900 EP to unlock a civ. From then on, it takes far less and so on.

Gameplay wise, the sound effects are great, combat is pretty okay, love the versatility of the skirmish room, but i wish there could be more than just 4v4. Defence of Crete is BEAST. And yes, gotta unlock all that with EP ^.^

This game gets an 8 because of the "long" initial phase of getting a premium civ. Everything else is awesome
  5. Aug 26, 2011
    Fantastic and enjoyable MMO/RTS. I've been waiting for an MMORTS game like to come out for a very long time and it doesnt dissapoint. The game sticks true to the series and it very much feels like an age of empires game. Building up your capital city is also very enjoyable and definitely has an effect on questing (the traditional RTS side). My only gripe with the game is that its dependantFantastic and enjoyable MMO/RTS. I've been waiting for an MMORTS game like to come out for a very long time and it doesnt dissapoint. The game sticks true to the series and it very much feels like an age of empires game. Building up your capital city is also very enjoyable and definitely has an effect on questing (the traditional RTS side). My only gripe with the game is that its dependant on Games for Windows Live and has caused alot of confusion and network errors when trying to connect to my PC that took a while to fix. Otherwise, an excellent game. Expand
  6. Sep 6, 2011
    10/10.

As an old AoE player I was skeptical about this release, but actually this is one of the best games I've played in a while. If you enjoyed AoM, you'll like this game. It's not overly ambitious with the MMO stuff, but there's enough to make it interesting. People complaining that the game isn't 100% free should stop trolling; you really thought they'd just give you a free game?
    10/10.

People complaining that the game isn't 100% free should stop trolling; you really thought they'd just give you a free game? There is lots of content available without spending a cent.

Are you telling me you think $20 for a civilization - (so... $20 + $20 + $10 + $10 = $60 for the two civs and the two bonus gameplay modes) is too expensive? Compared with the price of other MMO games this is cheap; and compared with Starcraft 2 it's a bargain.
  7. Sep 29, 2011
    I am an RTS fan in general, and have fond memories of playing Age Of Empires and Age of Empires 2 as a kid. In my humble opinion, this is a good game. The in-game gameplay is what we have come to expect from an Age of Empires title, given a unique graphical update that I find fun and refreshing.
  8. Oct 21, 2011
    To be honest when the game came out back in August it seems that a lot of bad decisions were made and the game itself was incomplete but the modifications that are being made gave a breath of air. And the following patches will be crucial because they contain a mode that will please a lot of users.
  9. Nov 17, 2011
    I have played all the AOE games and this one is uniquely different in that it is purely online, partly RTS and part MMMO. It can be F2P but I have not played it that way because I really beieve you get what you pay for in the end. I call this a flawed gem of a game. I have enjoyed the first 3 months but is has also been frustrating. The PvP experience at present has been poor but I haveI have played all the AOE games and this one is uniquely different in that it is purely online, partly RTS and part MMMO. It can be F2P but I have not played it that way because I really beieve you get what you pay for in the end. I call this a flawed gem of a game. I have enjoyed the first 3 months but is has also been frustrating. The PvP experience at present has been poor but I have enjoyed the questing, trading and even haven't minded the grinding.
    Today they patch the PvP side which will improve that experience. Each month they have been patching, adding new content and generally improving the game. If this continues and it should because the Celts and Skirmish mode have been promised for December, this game will start to reach its full potential and become as good (I believeit has the potential to be better than the previous games) as its predecessors.
  10. Nov 25, 2012
    having played all the AOE series
    il say this is the best
    top graphics , quests ,pvp all in one
    there are some issues for few peeps with online pvp connections etc but
    thats to be expected
  11. Aug 19, 2011
    The PvP in this AoE series is by far the best. The customizable tech tree means you essentially can make your own civ and it is the most fast paced AoE series out there (which imo is good thing). The two civs are also totally unique which is a nice take on the series (instead of having dozens of identical civs), and they have already confirmed 2 more civs this holiday + more to come after.The PvP in this AoE series is by far the best. The customizable tech tree means you essentially can make your own civ and it is the most fast paced AoE series out there (which imo is good thing). The two civs are also totally unique which is a nice take on the series (instead of having dozens of identical civs), and they have already confirmed 2 more civs this holiday + more to come after. Lastly, the fact this game is an evergreen model means it is just going to grow with more and more features being added - the game is still young at the moment with a development cycle of only 1-2 years. There is one negative however, which is that the "PvE" (single player) part of the game is rather boring (for me personally). However you only need to get to level 5 to PvP ,and then you can bypass that whole section. Give it a try

P.S - @Chapy, the guy who spent half the time complaining at how you cant change the hotkeys. If you go to options there is a huge button which is labelled hotkeys. You might want to click it.
  12. Aug 16, 2011
    Age of Empires is a great RTS that I remember playing 10+ years ago. Age of Empires Online offers essentially a free game experience that users can test out and then decide if they like it and purchase components rather than the full box. I really like the RTS/MMO elements of gearing up your civilization and going to battle. Ranked PvP boards are nice as well. Graphics are veryAge of Empires is a great RTS that I remember playing 10+ years ago. Age of Empires Online offers essentially a free game experience that users can test out and then decide if they like it and purchase components rather than the full box. I really like the RTS/MMO elements of gearing up your civilization and going to battle. Ranked PvP boards are nice as well. Graphics are very detailed and fun. Defense of Crete booster pack offers a different type of game play where people partner (or go solo) and defend their city for as long as possible through waves of enemies - lots of different levels. Pretty innovative for the RTS genre which is lacking lately.

Lots of future content coming and booster packs - should be interesting to see how it goes.
  13. Aug 17, 2011
    The best part of Age of Empires Online is that it feels like an Age of Empires game. Fans of the series know what I mean by that. There is just something about the overall feel when you start your very first quest, you know you're playing Age of Empires. I've played the beta and early release, and have been enjoying the game a great deal. Now that my friends have joined me, it's evenThe best part of Age of Empires Online is that it feels like an Age of Empires game. Fans of the series know what I mean by that. There is just something about the overall feel when you start your very first quest, you know you're playing Age of Empires. I've played the beta and early release, and have been enjoying the game a great deal. Now that my friends have joined me, it's even better. While the art style first had me wondering what the hell the developers were thinking, it now seems like the obvious choice. I initially thought that graphics along the lines of Medieval II would have been better, but with the community of the MMO portion of the game, Iâ Expand
  14. Aug 22, 2011
    MMO + RTS = AoE Online. I have been enjoying leveling and questing in the AoE RTS style. It has the great feel of the older AoE RTS games with the new added MMO elements. The graphics are fun and entertaining. The cartoon look reminds me of TF2. The game is free to play but there are options to pay which give more gear and content. For me since I have been enjoying the game the $20 was aMMO + RTS = AoE Online. I have been enjoying leveling and questing in the AoE RTS style. It has the great feel of the older AoE RTS games with the new added MMO elements. The graphics are fun and entertaining. The cartoon look reminds me of TF2. The game is free to play but there are options to pay which give more gear and content. For me since I have been enjoying the game the $20 was a no brainer. Overall a great game. Give it a try it is free. Expand
  15. Aug 24, 2011
    I have been enjoying AoE Online as a free player since launch and so far have been loving it. The free content alone is a similar experience to playing the old Age of Empires retail game, but with a huge graphical upgrade. One day I may upgrade to a Premium civ but for now my free civ is providing me with with hours of fun reminding me of my teenage years of AoE and AoE 2.
  16. Aug 24, 2011
    Age of Empires Online, bottom line, is a fun and addicting game. I, like many, have played the AoE pantheon of games and enjoyed them. When I heard that this would be coming out I was pleased that one of the best franchises in gaming was getting a reboot. I played the beta and had a great time doing so. That's why I was amazed at some of the very negative reviews on here. I felt I neededAge of Empires Online, bottom line, is a fun and addicting game. I, like many, have played the AoE pantheon of games and enjoyed them. When I heard that this would be coming out I was pleased that one of the best franchises in gaming was getting a reboot. I played the beta and had a great time doing so. That's why I was amazed at some of the very negative reviews on here. I felt I needed to write my own review and clear up what I feel are some misconceptions. First off, the game is free to play. Those that say it is not don't understand the concept. Choosing to play either the Greeks or the Egyptians, you can level all the way to 40 without paying a dime. I love how people moan and groan "but I don't get any of the cool stuff!" That's like getting a brand new car for free and complaining that it doesn't have the latest gps or sound system. I have no problem having to pay some money to experience the premium content of the game. But the point is I don't have to if I don't want to.

That brings me to my next point, cost. I do feel that $20 to unlock all the content for one civilization is a bit pricey. I would have gone with 10-12 bucks for each one, but all in all it's not too bad. Considering if you went out and bought a traditional box game for $60 bucks, then paid 5-10 dollars for each dlc, $20 for all a civilization has to offer is probably a decent deal. Where MS really missed the boat however is the $100 Season Pass. Any and all content that is released in a 6 month period is yours to keep for $100. Whoever came up with this one at MS needs to take Econ 101 again. If MS wants to retain a good player base for years to come they need to rethink how they charge for blocks of content. When I saw that $100 dollar price tag, and for 6 months? Try again MS.

All in all, I feel AoEO is great fun and has a lot of potential to improve. I actually like the graphics, even though some people think they are too cartoony....I heard the same thing when WoW came out and look how that has done. There is a lot of stuff to collect, missions to do, as well as improvements to your home city and to your units you can do. Again, if you want to see ALL that the game as to offer you will have to open your wallet. My guess is it took 40-50 million dollars to make this game, in addition to the cost of continuously adding more content. But then again, you can play for free as well. It's up to you.

I recommend giving AoEO a try. If you are like me, you will find the game fun enough to want to spend some money to unlock all the goodies available with the civilization of choice, in my case the Greeks. But the beauty is you don't have to spend any money if you do not want to.
  17. Aug 16, 2011
    I'm really enjoying this new take on Age of Empires. The depth of each Civ is amazing and the fact that I can play all the way to level 40 - for free - is awesome. Can't wait for more Civs to come out. I'm likely going to buy the premium content since I really like the bonus items that come with owning more than one civ. My week is shot :-)
  18. Aug 16, 2011
    I'm hooked! Age fans can breathe a sigh of relief now that Age Online has launched. The game stays true to the Age Franchise while delivering a free experience as well. Gameplay is similar with lots of quests and competitive matches. The capital city is a whole new element that you can customize to reflect your personal taste and game strategy. This game is going to keep me up for manyI'm hooked! Age fans can breathe a sigh of relief now that Age Online has launched. The game stays true to the Age Franchise while delivering a free experience as well. Gameplay is similar with lots of quests and competitive matches. The capital city is a whole new element that you can customize to reflect your personal taste and game strategy. This game is going to keep me up for many nights to come... Expand
  19. Aug 27, 2011
    AoE Online is fun. I'm seeing reviews complaining about the pricing of the addons. You can play for free and get a good chunk of content. 20 bucks will get you a premium civ which gives you quite a few perks. They offer a Launch pack that's 50 and covers all release content (which is really just 2 civs, a mission pack, and some decorative stuff.) They also have a 100 dollar pack thatAoE Online is fun. I'm seeing reviews complaining about the pricing of the addons. You can play for free and get a good chunk of content. 20 bucks will get you a premium civ which gives you quite a few perks. They offer a Launch pack that's 50 and covers all release content (which is really just 2 civs, a mission pack, and some decorative stuff.) They also have a 100 dollar pack that gives you all coming content for the next 6 months.

"You only get two civilizations (Greece, Egypt) without paying" - those are the only 2 civs available right now, even if you pay.

I see a complaint about it being casual - know what? That's EXACTLY what I need. I have kids and a life. I'm not competive - I just want to log in here and there and play some light RTS.

It's like an mmo - you level up your civilization to get better items, units, buildings, etc. You can get by just fine if you only want to spend 20 for a single civ. It's not like the old AoE games where you pick your race for each round - you kind of WANT to stick to just one to get it leveled up.

Yes, the prices could be lower, but they're hardly worth complaining about IMO. As a standalone game I would say it's worth 30-40 bucks, so I'm willing to put that much into it. If they keep adding new content then I don't see why it's such a sin to chuck in a few bucks here and there. Anyone that's played a subscription mmo shouldn't have a problem with it.

I have not once been disconnected, the gameplay is good, graphics are good, prices could be a little lower. Overall, AoE is a solid game that has so far entertained me more than Starcraft 2 has.

Just be warned, do NOT tie it to the live account you may have for your xbox 360. Made that mistake in beta and I kept kicking my kids off Netflix when I logged into the game.
  20. Aug 18, 2011
    This brings me back to the good ole days of RTS. Not overly complex with fluff and useless tools. As your progress the AI gets pissed and it will produce a challenge. PvP is pretty fun nothing great but sometimes that's can be the best. I normally hate ALL play for free games as they seem to always be play to win bull. This game however just lets you unlock things that you STILL have toThis brings me back to the good ole days of RTS. Not overly complex with fluff and useless tools. As your progress the AI gets pissed and it will produce a challenge. PvP is pretty fun nothing great but sometimes that's can be the best. I normally hate ALL play for free games as they seem to always be play to win bull. This game however just lets you unlock things that you STILL have to earn/make which is nice. There is a lot to do and is quite fun to play. So far the only issue (no a big deal at all) is the price for the "season one" pack is a little ridiculous, but than again you DON'T have to get it. Try it out its FREE! Expand
  21. Aug 16, 2011
    Loved AoE 2 and definitely looking like I'm heading for lot and LOTs of sleepless nights playing Age of Empires Online. Beyond capturing a core Age2 gameplay I remember so fondly, it's like the devs put together a game where Age2 had a baby with WoW, and this AoEO is the resulting baby. Very much love the additions of leveling up by questing, working through the tech tree, crafting, andLoved AoE 2 and definitely looking like I'm heading for lot and LOTs of sleepless nights playing Age of Empires Online. Beyond capturing a core Age2 gameplay I remember so fondly, it's like the devs put together a game where Age2 had a baby with WoW, and this AoEO is the resulting baby. Very much love the additions of leveling up by questing, working through the tech tree, crafting, and of course being able to share the experience with my son via playing co-op. Would type some more by have my eye on level 15 tonight, checking out the Defense of Crete addon. Expand
  22. Aug 16, 2011
    It's really easy, but I'm still in kind of tutorial part of the game, when it's foolish to expect a great deal of challenge. It's getting better and better though, especially now when I reached level 2 and unlocked the option to upgrade units. The system is pretty simple - you have 3 tabs: Economy Units (town center, villagers, storehouse etc.), Military units (Barracks, Spearman) andIt's really easy, but I'm still in kind of tutorial part of the game, when it's foolish to expect a great deal of challenge. It's getting better and better though, especially now when I reached level 2 and unlocked the option to upgrade units. The system is pretty simple - you have 3 tabs: Economy Units (town center, villagers, storehouse etc.), Military units (Barracks, Spearman) and Utility units (Scouts, Houses). On the right side of the unit's icon, you have slots in which you can put upgrades that you get by doing quests. For example, next to the Barracks you have two slots: one for boosting the armor of the structure and one for boosting abilities of the structure (I'm guessing that is for boosting the building's efficiency). Also, you have another tab which displays all of your available units. This game is givinig me a great deal of satisfaction. I really like it so far but there is one problem and that is regarding PvP - lack of balance. Today I played against a guy that was level 7 while I was only level 4. I had better tactics, was faster and if this was Starcraft 2 I would had pwned the guy, but since he had higher level (therefore was better equipped), he dominated 10 of my soldiers with only a fist-ful of archers. Expand
  23. Aug 20, 2011
    Brings back great memories. This game is sweet, will only get better with time. I can't wait for the new races. I was always a viking/celt kind of guy.

Anyway, glad its back and the gameplay is nice.
  24. Aug 23, 2011
    Yes, this game is not *free*, but its cheaper than every other browser MMO. Game costs only 20$ for premium pack for one civ. It's cheaper then buying indefinite amount of buffs, items and other perks as it is in other FreeToPlay MMO games. This premium pack assure that in the PvP all players is equal. It is not possible to buy in-game items and other stuff to gain power in the PvP. ArtYes, this game is not *free*, but its cheaper than every other browser MMO. Game costs only 20$ for premium pack for one civ. It's cheaper then buying indefinite amount of buffs, items and other perks as it is in other FreeToPlay MMO games. This premium pack assure that in the PvP all players is equal. It is not possible to buy in-game items and other stuff to gain power in the PvP. Art style is pretty neat and overall gameplay isn't changed from previous series. Expand
  25. Aug 23, 2011
    Honestly for $20, there is plenty of fun with this game, just because you could spend more doesn't mean you have to. I played during the beta as well, overall, I really like this game and have felt the $40 (bought both egypt and greek premium) were well worth the value. I've already played more hours here, than I did with SC2, which was $60!

The co-op missions during the campaign are

The co-op missions during the campaign are great fun. I like this game better than AoE3, game balance feels more like AoE2. The crafting is a bit cumbersome as are always running out of inventory space for crafting materials, but I didn't really play this game for the crafting... The only real -1 I have is that skirmish mode should have been included at launch, so you can have more than 2 people in co-op. I don't like that it forces you to go through a number of single player quests (and being level 3) before you can co-op, but it's not that big of a deal to mark it down. I'd rather they had an option for advanced players to "skip the tutorial" quests and go right to co-op. Anyhow, I'd give it a thumbs up!
  26. Apr 3, 2012
    I made my original review of this game back in August 2011. I scored it as a 5. The score was based on Gameplay vs. Cost. At the time it would have cost somewhere in the region of £90 to play this game with the premium DLC's I felt were an integral part of the game, and after playing a few missions with the free but severely limited content I felt the score was justifiedI made my original review of this game back in August 2011. I scored it as a 5. The score was based on Gameplay vs. Cost. At the time it would have cost somewhere in the region of £90 to play this game with the premium DLC's I felt were an integral part of the game, and after playing a few missions with the free but severely limited content I felt the score was justified and 9/11 people who read my original review seemed to agree......... So, now the game has had a big revamp in Spring '12. A big patch to address some major issues, a reduction in the price of the premium DLC packs, but most important of all, a release on Steam with a special "Wonder" bundle for just £9.99 - a 10th of the original cost....... Needless to say, I immediately bought the wonder bundle and began to play the game with all the premium content installed. I even went to the GFWL marketplace and bought a couple of the aesthetic DLC packs (which will work on the steam version once you have updated your downloads via the GFWL application).......... I have already ploughed 25+ hours into the game in less than a week and I'm enjoying every minute of it. The game lets you play it at your own pace, so should you find it difficult to beat some of the missions, you can create your own skirmishes vs the AI at a difficulty level you like until you eventually level up enough to take on the missions you were failing at....... The online aspect of the game is quite good with being able to trade and play vs or co-op with others in your server, giving it a slight MMO feel. It could do with a fully functioning Auction House to add to the economic side of things, but at the moment it seems ok. Graphically the game is nice, and everything loads in really fast and doesn't seem to tax my slightly ageing PC................ Overall I now score the game as a 9/10 and I feel it now justifies the score. Sure it is quite different to its predecessors, and there will no doubt be a proportion of the AoE fanbase who won't like this version. If you are new to the series, or even new to RTS, this game is one that you should give a lot of consideration to. Expand
  27. Jun 2, 2013
    One of the best RTS games ever. Best game in the AOE series. Some say that the graphics look cartoonish. But it enables you to quickly identify the buildings units and allows the game to load on older machines. (I ran the game in 2007-sih old laptop with reduced resolutions.)

Downsides: 1. Microsoft stopped developing the game any further. What was implemented so far is all that one

Downsides:
    1. Microsoft stopped developing the game any further. What was implemented so far is all that one got.
    2. Had to buy one premius civ to make my time worth it. ($10 during promotion.) Even then it needs lot of time in PvE to raise to level 40. Now on hindsight I would have skipped PvE and just would've gone for PvP.

Positives:
    1. Very fast paced game. You should check the vidoes provided in youtube streams of community manager IamPrezSteve and in twitch.
    2. Still active PvP gamers. And if you read the official forums, lot of experienced gamers still discuss balancing the civilizations.
    3. Each civ is unique and differs quite "substantially" from other civs. They have unique gameplay and are enjoyable if you perform the same quest but with different civ.
  28. Aug 14, 2013
    I have to say that the concept of MMO+RTS becomes highly enjoyable in this game. In early game, you can do simple tasks to learn the basis, upgrade and loot some start-up gear. While reaching lv15, you'd get access to all the four ages and many useful upgrades in the tech tree. Slowly after lv30, challenging tasks are out there for you to conquer.
    Now you're at lv40 and you'd realise the
    Now you're at lv40 and you'd realise the fun has just begun. You could choose to join any of the three alliance to do even more interesting and challenging quests with other online players, earn large amount of gold and empire points, and loot amazing gears to power up your civ. The legendary gears sold in stores are very useful too as long as you earn sufficient golds. The late game never ends so long as you are still anxious to improve your gear to the ultimate.
    Yes you may need to pay at least 10 bucks to your first civ, but after fully upgrade it to lv40 and start the alliance war, reward can be fairly satisfactory. After some while you can totally afford the other contents that need purchase. Believe me there's tons of fun in this game, skirmish, legendary quests, defend of Crete, interaction with other players, etc. You can't find them all in any of the other existing games.
  29. May 25, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best game i ever played great pvp great pve old school strategy gaming great booster packs ,they closed this game making us all very sad and hating microsoft for doing that we wantthis game back please do something for it we ae willing to pay for it again we dont care Expand

1. Mar 9, 2012
    In the end, Age of Empires Online works well as a demo rather than a F2P game. There just doesn't seem to have been enough thought about what each element from the MMO and RTS genres bring to the party. Instead, they've just been thrown together.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 20, 2012
    Online sequel to the legendary strategic series focuses on a different target group than its predecessors and promises to become a global phenomenon. [Dec 2011]
  3. CD-Action
    Nov 9, 2011
    To use its whole potential you have to dig deep into your pockets to unlock premium content. The only thing left for the fans of the series is to hope for Age of Empires IV. [November 2011, p.80]