8.7

1. May 5, 2015
    This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This gameThis game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. This game sucks. I wrote a longer review before but i lost it. Expand

1. Despite its flaws, Age of Empires is great fun to play. The graphics and sound effects are of high quality, and the computer plays a respectable game. In fact, there is a very large selection of AIs to choose from in the scenario editor.
  2. Combines great graphics, real-time strategy and an intriguing plot (our own history!) to raise a phoenix from the ashes of wayside, ordinary strategy games.
  3. Gamers with an interest in history, and no aversion to a rather abstract rendition of same, should love the atmosphere and feel of the game. And anyone who appreciates a solid, lovingly-crafted work of design should appreciate the overall quality of this product.