8.7

1. Exi
    Dec 11, 2011
    I bought this game about 7 years ago, and I still play it. This game offers everything you would ever want in a strategy game, and the expansion makes it even better. Even because of the bad graphics, you can get a huge amount of fun out of it! This game is defiantly on my top 3 list!
  2. Jan 9, 2011
    The game and the expansion combined are a prime example of how giving creative control to the player creates longevity. The extremely detailed map editor ensured that the online mode lasted a very long time with a plethora of completely different game modes from variations of 'The Sims' to 'Yu-Gi-Oh!'. Not only this but the more competitive side of the game had plenty of strategy with goodThe game and the expansion combined are a prime example of how giving creative control to the player creates longevity. The extremely detailed map editor ensured that the online mode lasted a very long time with a plethora of completely different game modes from variations of 'The Sims' to 'Yu-Gi-Oh!'. Not only this but the more competitive side of the game had plenty of strategy with good balance as well as being exciting to play. On the other hand, the single player campaign wasn't quite up to scratch, although it was good in general, and so I feel the game deserves a 9/10 overall. Collapse
  3. Sep 18, 2014
    The original game has amazing longevity, I've had it for years and it's always enjoyable when I boot it up. The expansion adds even more fun to the map editor and a whole new civilization to play as. AoM: The Titans is definitely one of my favourite PC games ever and a must-play for any fan of strategy games.
  4. Jan 9, 2011

1. With the new myth units, the awe inducing sight of the Titans and a whole new campaign to be played with, Age of Mythology – The Titans is one of the best expansion packs that I have seen lately.
  2. Something any strategy gamer shouldn't be without. [Dec 2003, p.181]
  3. Although there's a lot of new content, it's concentrated almost solely in the Atlanteans. [Dec 2003, p.90]