8.7

1. Exi
    Dec 11, 2011
    I bought this game about 7 years ago, and I still play it. This game offers everything you would ever want in a strategy game, and the expansion makes it even better. Even because of the bad graphics, you can get a huge amount of fun out of it! This game is defiantly on my top 3 list!
  2. JohnnyG.
    Oct 29, 2003
    You must besure to check this expension set out it is worth your money!!!
  3. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Dec 22, 2003
    Cool.It's as simple as that,it is fun yet more the same.Speaking of which the only 3 new things are new god powers new story mode(very short though) & new religon,Atlantis fun 4 a few games then some only want to play with codes.Buy it,it's good but has little replay value & may the gods be with you. P.S:Here's some cheats.Enjoy!^_^O Canada:Summon Laser Bear Pandoras Cool.It's as simple as that,it is fun yet more the same.Speaking of which the only 3 new things are new god powers new story mode(very short though) & new religon,Atlantis fun 4 a few games then some only want to play with codes.Buy it,it's good but has little replay value & may the gods be with you. P.S:Here's some cheats.Enjoy!^_^O Canada:Summon Laser Bear Pandoras Box:get random god powers Divine Intervention:Revive god powers Isis Hear my Plea:Summom all heroes (except Kastor) Wrath of the Gods:Have unlimited Storm,Meteor,Earthquake,& Tornado NOTE:ALL CODES MUST BE CAPTITALS. Collapse
  4. Apr 5, 2012
    A good expansion to a great game. Makes the game even more fun, though the expansion left more to be desired. It could have been better. It gets an 8 from me.
  5. Jan 21, 2013
    This expansion is just as cool, as original game. This time, story has only 12 or 14 chapters, so, story is really good and fast-paced, i liked it. Also, creators added new culture Atlantes that spawned because of the ending of original game. They're a bit outbalanced, but overall this is a prime example of how expansions should be, unlike today's one day DLC .
  6. JackB.
    Aug 24, 2007
    This is a must-buy expansion pack, with an awsome campaign, and more gods to chose from, it is a great game. I would have hoped that Gargarinsis, Kamos and that other guy would come back, or at least be mentioned, because they were the main villians in AOM.
  7. Solo
    Feb 12, 2008
    Good expansion, with some flaws. Campaign is pretty short. The Titans are awesome looking and have great special effects, but are virtually unstoppable and really skew the balance of the game... and that gets boring after the novelty wears off. The Atlanteans are a great addition to the random games... that's the biggest strength of The Titans expansion.
  8. JJHargrove
    Oct 1, 2003
    I love those Titans!
  9. GamesReviewer
    Sep 24, 2003
    I love age of Mythology. And now they made my love of the game even greater. With the added pack called the Titans.

I am a big myth historian, and to play a game wich I study on, is marvelous. It teaches me a lot.
    This game gets a definate 10.

Well Done Mircrosoft.
  10. Jan 9, 2011
    The game and the expansion combined are a prime example of how giving creative control to the player creates longevity. The extremely detailed map editor ensured that the online mode lasted a very long time with a plethora of completely different game modes from variations of 'The Sims' to 'Yu-Gi-Oh!'. Not only this but the more competitive side of the game had plenty of strategy with goodThe game and the expansion combined are a prime example of how giving creative control to the player creates longevity. The extremely detailed map editor ensured that the online mode lasted a very long time with a plethora of completely different game modes from variations of 'The Sims' to 'Yu-Gi-Oh!'. Not only this but the more competitive side of the game had plenty of strategy with good balance as well as being exciting to play. On the other hand, the single player campaign wasn't quite up to scratch, although it was good in general, and so I feel the game deserves a 9/10 overall. Expand
  11. Sep 18, 2014
    The original game has amazing longevity, I've had it for years and it's always enjoyable when I boot it up. The expansion adds even more fun to the map editor and a whole new civilization to play as. AoM: The Titans is definitely one of my favourite PC games ever and a must-play for any fan of strategy games.
  12. Oct 22, 2015
    Initially I guess this game isn't fun, but after playing it, addictive. It's 3D graphic is so beautiful, see how the detail of each building, army, trees, soil, and other, so pleasant in the eyes.

Gameplay is also good, just for the unit setting when the mode of offensive, defensive, and stand ground less practical, unlike in the Age of Empires 2.

Overall, this game is nice.
  13. Mar 10, 2016
    Este jogo é incrível! Eu recebi e ainda não posso parar de jogar. Os gráficos são tão detalhadas para um game e é desafiador, mas divertido e terá que jogar por horas! A história é complexa e profundamente pensado. O melhor jogo que eu já joguei de forma
  14. Jul 15, 2016
    this is the best pack that i ever see. Check it out and have the fun of your life.....................................................................
  15. Dec 28, 2016
    The overlooked sister of Age of Empires.

Sadly it never received the treatment it deserved, as it was overlooked by the success of the AoE2 Conquerors, but Age of Mythology still is a superb game with an interesting campaign and 4 well thought-out civilizations. My biggest issue with the game are the Titan units, which kinda break the natural flow of the game and have the power to
    The overlooked sister of Age of Empires.

My biggest issue with the game are the Titan units, which kinda break the natural flow of the game and have the power to overpower everything your opponent throws at you, which kinda breaks the strategy feeling of the game. Still, a superb game worth playing.

1. With the new myth units, the awe inducing sight of the Titans and a whole new campaign to be played with, Age of Mythology – The Titans is one of the best expansion packs that I have seen lately.
  2. Something any strategy gamer shouldn't be without. [Dec 2003, p.181]
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    Although there's a lot of new content, it's concentrated almost solely in the Atlanteans. [Dec 2003, p.90]