- Summary: Agricultural Simulator 2013 tasks players with overseeing all areas of agricultural management such as producing and selling goods, buying livestock and machinery as well as expanding their lands to grow their farming enterprise. Building on the success of the 2012 prequel, Agricultural Simulator 2013 introduces a wealth of new features including the dynamic terrain with real furrows and over 100 tractors and extensions. These vehicles will need be maintained regularly as use and the elements will affect their condition, adding a new level of realism to the game. … Expand
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Jul 11, 2013This is the most realistic simulation game you will ever play ladies and gentlemen, with the astounding graphics I thought I was playing a game from the distant future! The game mechanics were perfect as well, with absolutely NO FLAWS and perfect design, I'm surprised that It didn't win any awards at E3! The best thing about this game is the load times, they are quite fast, and just slow enough for the player to be urged to play more. In my opinion, this game is better than Skyrim.… Expand
Jun 9, 2013OMG. This is a buggy, blocky, clumsy piece of work. Oh my, where do I start?!
Even when (if??) you do work out what's going on and where things are, the UI is clumsy, the methods to get the work done are just mind-boggingly tedious and definitely not intuitive. There is no consistent workflow or feeling to anything.
- Graphics? Load times are sluggish and jerky, settings are just plain wrong and impossible to figure out. Got a high end machine? Good luck with even that!
- Audio? Apart from listening to "y'all come back now" yokle fiddling incessantly, things like the dog barking are poorly recorded with the start/stop of FX a very old style click/pop annoyance.
- Vehicle physics are ridiculous and clumsy, engine sounds are monotonous and annoying.
- Tutorial is ridiculous and goes nowhere to explaining the why/when of the whole picture.
- Game play is just wrong. Overly complex for simple tasks. Overly simplified for complex tasks.
- Lack of even a basic manual.
- Buy a tractor and have to re-enter the shop to buy the next implement. That's if it lets you buy it or not crash when you do.
Seriously. The people that created this have
1) Never farmed in their life and probably Googled everything they know.
2) Not tested this on even the most basic of systems.
3) Had 6 months pre-Steam to fix it and failed, badly.
4) Never really played their own game to see whether it's worth playing beyond an hour or so.
I could go on and on and on but well, easier to say, give this 6 months to be fixed and maybe, just maybe it will be a stop-gap game when you're bored.
Good value. NO.
Waste of money. YES.
May as well get your garden spade and dig a patch of ground in the backyard and plant some tomato seeds if you really want to go farming.
Or buy FS2013.… Expand
Jun 27, 2013A truly exceptional game. This is one of those games budding designers and developers will look at for years.
We can only hope they learn from UIG's mistakes. Rife with game-killing bugs, bad time-wasting mechanics design, and a physics engine which would make anyone cringe. The physics simulations are actually about on par with Big Rigs (look it up!). Everything in the game feels like the publisher was asking the dev team to fulfill a checklist of ambitious mechanics which just didn't fit in the genre, and the dev team was really bitter about it, so gave them their checklist items while refusing to put anything above the absolute minimum amount of effort into the game. There are simply no redeeming qualities. Avoid!… Expand
Jun 24, 2013http://pcgmedia.com/video-game-review/agriculture-simulator-2013-review/
Please avoid this game, whilst it may have nice graphics, realistic deformation of terrain and is a more in depth simulation than Farming Simulator it is completely let down by bugs, stability issues and poor performance even on high end PCs.… Expand