6.6

1. Jan 10, 2012
    Very good arcade flight sim at a budget price. Naff static cut scenes but good narrative. Surprisingly good graphics with great lighting and explosion affects. Lots of different locations. If this games developer had a bigger budget they could make something special . As it is this game is very good. 7.5/10
  2. Oct 14, 2012
    This game actually surprised me, i didn't expect much going in it but i ended up finding a very well made flight simulation game. although i found the story to be a bit dull the game play itself was worth it up to a point.
  3. Nov 10, 2013
    Recently got this game in a bundle.
    First impression, it is a cheap game because it has poor UI. Then, I can't find a place in the options to change keyboard controls, because keys cannot be changed in this game! I don't understand why the game developers don't spend a little time implementing such an easy thing. Do they think everyone loves to play the game with the keys they see fit? OK
    this really is a cheap game. Why does it even cost ten dollars?
    Alright I'll use my mouse and go arcade instead of simulator. The story is interesting I have to say, but now I'm totally stuck on a mission where it SEEMS (because the game doesn't tell me how to complete the mission) I needs to be downed. But I can't for hell get the enemies to shoot at me because they just keep making love with my teammates. Tried crashing myself, no. Tried flying into trees to lower my health before running into an enemy and get killed, no. Finally I decided to skip the mission. AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? The game skipped the last mission I completed instead of the one I'm stuck on. Great.
    Didn't hesitate before un-installing the game I'll leave that 2.5GB for something else.
  4. Aug 15, 2014
    Mediocre game. If you get it for a couple of dollars there isn't much to complain about but time best spent with something higher quality. Mediocre game. If you get it for a couple of dollars there isn't much to complain about but time best spent with something higher quality. Mediocre game. If you get it for a couple of dollars there isn't much to complain about but time best spent with something higher quality. Mediocre game. If you get it for a couple of dollars there isn't much to complain about but time best spent with something higher quality. Expand
  5. Feb 21, 2014
    I was surprised at how fun the multiplier could be especially when playing with friends, but without them it does start to become rather repetitive. The same goes for the campaign as you often repeat similar missions over and over again. Overall this game is great to keep you and your friends busy for a week or so but in the long term it simply does work.
  6. Jun 2, 2014
    A game which is nearly impossible..Dont recomand to play it beacuse is a wasite of time...I tryed and tryed somewere arounds 30 minutes but no rezult..SUCKS

1. Jul 31, 2012
    Its only distinguishing feature is the story which is unusual for this genre, but also naive and full of ridiculous missions. [September 2012, p.74]
  2. Jan 24, 2012
    Air Conflicts: Secret Wars has mediocre graphics and sound effects, a shallow story and an empty multiplayer, but realistic aircraft models.
  3. Sep 8, 2011
    Stuck halfway between the arcade slots and po-faced flight simulation, and in the process takes itself far too seriously. [Oct 2011, p.105]