2.6

1. Dec 5, 2013
    A game that somewhat looked promising turned out to be a nightmare of a game. This game is as bad as the reviews state. This game offers some sort of aerial combat with a dumptruck full of bugs that severely hurt this game chances of even being remotely successful.
  2. Oct 4, 2013
    Well, at first I gave this game 5 of 10. My first impressions were bad and some statements still stay: AI does not even exist, for example. All other planes and helos don't even try to do anything. Planes simply circle around a combat zone size of a city block, helicopters hover over the same spot and stay there until the end of the mission unless you take control. Physics is almostWell, at first I gave this game 5 of 10. My first impressions were bad and some statements still stay: AI does not even exist, for example. All other planes and helos don't even try to do anything. Planes simply circle around a combat zone size of a city block, helicopters hover over the same spot and stay there until the end of the mission unless you take control. Physics is almost non-existent too. I understand that's an arcade game, but at least they could have implemented speed increase when the plane is descending. Some missions are buggy and sometimes you will try to run the same mission again and again until you restart the game and it will get itself together. And these things made me mad. Yet the game succeeded to capture my attention for a whole day. Despite all the bugs fighting was enjoyable and the atmosphere of the Vietnamese War feels quite well in the game, thanks to the choice of music. So, if you are interested in this particular period of history, you can find the game fun even with its poor realization. Expand

1. Dec 11, 2013
    A terribly executed arcade flight game.
  2. Nov 15, 2013
    With a great background, warzone in Vietnam, this is a fun game to pick up and fly around, shooting commies. The sound effects of the Air Conflicts are really good, but with walls in the levels it curtails the openness of this game.
  3. Nov 7, 2013
    An aerial arcade game with a silly storyline along with its repetitive missions that become boring as early as they start, and there's not a chance they will get better.