6.7

Jun 29, 2003
    It Kicks Ass!!!!!!!!
  2. JohnB.
    Jun 29, 2003
    The game is very simple and repetitive and offers a plenty of an action to get you addicted.
  3. YashK.
    Jul 2, 2003
    Simple gameplay with challenging 99 levels. Cool sound effects and nice plane explosion effects. I liked the intro movie.
  4. BillBoy
    Jul 2, 2003
    Who ever gave 22 for rating must be insane. The review should based on its genre and what you get for 19 bucks. I really think it deserves more. Anyway, if you like first person shooter arcade type games, you can't miss it. It offers a great blend of combat and some economic strategy. I am very surprised that this game has not been given more press.
  5. Colin
    Jul 26, 2003
    Simple but best arcade war simulation game I have ever played. I especially liked the sound effects during the battle.
  6. BillW.
    Dec 2, 2003
    Simple game but offers lots of excitement.

1. Cheat Code Central
    This is the style of arcade game that was around in mechanical form since the early 50s. It's just an on-rails shooter that never lets up. You never move from your position while shooting down swarms of Japanese aircraft with your AA gun. It's so easy to play it's ridiculous.
  2. Computer Games Magazine
    You have to be jonesing for a decidedly old school arcade experience to appreciate Air Raid, and even then, it's fun for maybe 20-30 minutes at a time, if not in total. [Nov 2003, p.101]
    Such a totally pointless, antiquated, poor excuse for an on-rails shooter it should be obliterated from the annals of history by a magical force.