8.0

1. Dec 20, 2012
    AirMech is an amazing game that has an awe inspiring experience each game you play. There are many game styles and build orders, strategies, and each and every one is a completely new experience. AirMech, in most players opinions, is a mixture of Dota and Command and Conquer, and both are easily seen. AirMech is also a remake of the old SEGA game Herzog Zwei, a game where the AI's were much harder. This is an amazing game that everyone should try out at least once and the small community could use a real boost. Expand
  2. Apr 16, 2013
    I love strategy games and I love fast paced action games. This combines them both into a nonstop shooter where you fly mechs that transform into airplanes/helicopters/ufo's. This game took me away from SC2 and hasn't let go for almost a year AND ITS STILL IN BETA TESTING. Build tanks, create armies, lots of freedom to play your own way and still win. Multiplayer is definitely the meat of this game. Delicious, mouth watering PvP action. Expand
  3. Apr 16, 2013
    I don't wanna talk about the game itself so much as my experience playing it.
    This game is holding me captive for almost a full year now. I used to be SC fan, played all sorts of shooter games as well. AirMech is simply tailored to satisfy all my gaming appetites.
    There is no middle ground. You will eather get totally addicted or simply ignore this one.
    Ignoring it would mean not giving
    it a shot.
    Great community, lots of events, giveaways, streamers are just another thing that make this game even more awesome.
    I recommend everyone to give it a shot. It's not P2W kind of game, so no worries.
  4. Nov 13, 2013
    This is one of the best games ive ever played. Its free to play, and not pay to win at all. They have done everything perfect. Ive put 93 hours in, and it still feels like a new game, and this is only the Beta, when the full game comes out, I guarantee, this will be a timeless classic.
  5. Jun 7, 2014
    Its a really easy game to pick up and be good at. The thing I like about the game though is that it isn't pay to win. There is two currency's, diamonds and kudos. Diamonds cost real money but can be earned by just playing, you earn kudos by playing. The only thing you really need to buy with diamonds are decorations and other stuff that is not needed to win. Units and pilots are all gained by kudos which is gained by playing. This aspect makes it really fun to play since you don't have to pay to be good. Truly I did enjoy the game and will continue to. They also update the game frequently which is good. Expand
  6. May 18, 2014
    Really Addicting Game!!!!! I've played 10 Hours!! Beautiful Graphics and also its Free :D
    Creating Armies,Fly a Me ch that can transform into aircraft,Trust Me You'll never Bored Playing this game!
    Play It Now!!!
  7. Jul 30, 2014
    This is a Super Fun rts game. You can customize your Mech with Parts, pilots, and items that are all acquired through game play. There is no need to pay for anything! You can play solo, coop (against the computer), PVe, or player vs player. It offers a great selection of choices.

You can chat or play the market. Warning ... this game is addicting!!!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Jan 17, 2013
    AirMech is a free to play witch mix a real time strategy gameplay with MOBA games mechanics. Lots of customization and fast and frenetic multiplayer complete the game offer. The insufficient AI and the poor single player mode make AirMech perfect for the multiplayer.
  2. Jan 15, 2013
    It is the fantastic momentum that really makes AirMech shine. There's never a moment of respite, as your forces are continually trying to capture areas, which inevitably leads to constant conflict with one's opponents.
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    If AirMech were just a straightforward, updated clone of Herzog Zwei, I'd have been pleased. That it actually builds considerably on its template while incorporating some of the best elements of its descendants has me nothing short of ecstatic. It probably won't pull away, say, hardcore League of Legends players, but that's not really a shortcoming.