Alien Spidy PC

6.4

1. Nov 12, 2016
    Alien Spidy looks like a hopeful indie game. It has wonderful artwork and runs flawlessly on even my laptop which struggles with most things.

However, The difficulty curve to this game is absolutely ridiculous. You can master everything you need, and be doing levels fine. I found myself that in a matter of literally a couple of levels the game had turned into a rage game with ridiculous difficulty which is next to impossible to complete.

You can try at your own risk, I'm a fairly skilled Gamer, But this game just makes your deaths feel unfair and unwarranted.
  2. May 15, 2014
    This is a good game for the kids. As an adult, I still enjoyed it but unfortunately the learning curve is steep; after just 10 levels or so it gets brutally difficult.
  3. Apr 4, 2014
    This game is first geared for kids.

Pros: -The character is entertaining -The controls are very responsive Cons: -The main talent of the spider is to swing from its web to score high points but this is flawed, when using your web, there is no way for it to be able to set your length properly and thus you miss most of the stars which makes it impossible to 5 star any level. -Very
    This game is first geared for kids.

Pros:
    -The character is entertaining
    -The controls are very responsive

Cons:
    -Very repetitive
  4. Apr 4, 2014

This game is first geared for kids.

Pros:
    -The character is entertaining
    -The controls are very responsive

Cons:
    -Very repetitive
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 4, 2013
    Alien Spidy is a platformer that features challenging level design and nice visuals, but the gameplay is not there to back it up. The scoring targets are often too hard, and are made worse by the poor movement controls. There is potential for a good game here, it just lacks the overall quality needed, which is a shame.