Aliens: Colonial Marines PC

3.5

1. Sep 26, 2016
    I'm just writing at least 150 characters because I wanted to save this review in a more convenient way to look back at scores that I had given stuff as a user.
  2. Jun 22, 2016
    This game really isn't as bad as it was made out to be, though I probably wouldn't recommend it to most people. Granted, I hear it's had about ten gigs worth of patches since it released, and it looked and ran fine for me, so complaints of "hurr durr it looks like an original Xbox game" are no longer valid (the "infinite relaunch" bug aside) I can't speak for the differences between the E3This game really isn't as bad as it was made out to be, though I probably wouldn't recommend it to most people. Granted, I hear it's had about ten gigs worth of patches since it released, and it looked and ran fine for me, so complaints of "hurr durr it looks like an original Xbox game" are no longer valid (the "infinite relaunch" bug aside) I can't speak for the differences between the E3 demo and the game, either, there's obviously no excuse for outright lying to consumers and to Sega regarding who was getting paid for what, but I won't go further into that here. Suffice to say I don't like Gearbox as much as I like "their" games.

My experience with ACM is that its very similar to another maligned Gearbox title, Duke Nukem Forever, in that it was delayed for a considerable amount of time, could not possibly live up to the hype, and when it finally released, it was judged to be largely out of date. The third is partly true, in that it plays much like a 2000s-era shooter: You have sectional health that only regenerates the current segment, there are armor pickups, and you can carry every gun in the game: though you can only equip two long guns, a pistol and one grenade type at given time, and must use a radial menu to switch your equipped weapons.

Some other complaints about the game are valid: It suffers from some weak writing in parts, the AI on the whole is pretty damn stupid, and the combat has almost no variety: You're either fighting the xenomorphs or Weyland-Yutani mercs (or both at once) and both have limited attacks and tactics. It does get a bit stale. Also, Michael Beihn's reprisal of Hicks sounded pretty phoned in, though that could just have been his age. There's also a persistent problem with your AI teammates. While they can't die no matter how many times their dumb asses get shot, their bullets seem to do little to no damage to enemies, as if they were just background decoration and you are expected to shoot every ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thing. The fact that the pause menu tracks your kills and assists attests to this. I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 50-90 kills per level and assists in the single digits. Even the HALO marines could ♥♥♥♥ing kill a few Covenant before they were overwhelmed.

However, what redeemed the game for me was the commnitment to recreating the look and feel of Aliens. According to the few positive reviews I read, ACM should only be played if you are a serious Aliens fan, and in that respect, I was not disappointed. The music is spot on, as is the environment designs, considering they hired the concept artist from the film to help design the levels. The weapons look and sound accurate, most notably the "xerox machine" sound that the pulse rifles make. Also, the fact that they bothered to get Beihn, along with Lance Henriksen, really helped the immersion, though I continue to disapprove of the use of celebrity voice actors. Perhaps if they hadn't gotten said actors, more money could have gone into the development of the game, the same way CoD could be, y'know, good, if they didn't have Gary Oldman and Ed Harris and ♥♥♥♥ing Ice Cube and ♥♥♥♥.

Suffice it to say, if i had payed more then $3.74 for this game, I might have been a bit ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off. But I knew what I was getting into and I stayed away from this game for a long time, until it was offered for a more appropriate price. If you like Aliens or singleplayer FPSs as much as I do, you could do much worse then ACM, as long as games like Chaser or Pariah exist. However, you might be better off checking out the 2011 game Aliens: Infestation on the DS, which is ultimately a superior title to this one.
  3. May 8, 2016
    After all the years of waiting we finally get an Aliens game that looks potentially awesome. The games storyline is even supposed to pick up where the Aliens movie left off, which is a really nice area to fill in some details. After Ripley leaves the planet in Aliens we never really get to see what happens so it will be really cool to finally find out, right? If the game had not been soAfter all the years of waiting we finally get an Aliens game that looks potentially awesome. The games storyline is even supposed to pick up where the Aliens movie left off, which is a really nice area to fill in some details. After Ripley leaves the planet in Aliens we never really get to see what happens so it will be really cool to finally find out, right? If the game had not been so half-assed then I would say yes, however it was definitely a half-assed attempt at an Aliens game.
    Well I guess we will just dive into the gameplay and figure out what we enjoyed out of it. After playing through the game I have to say I did actually enjoy the environments quite a bit. From the opening scenes to the end of the game they definitely hit the overall atmosphere and feel of LV-426 perfectly. I actually really enjoyed being able to “set foot” on the planet and explore a piece of iconic history with a character. Now if everything else had been as good then it would have been a perfect experience. When looking at things like the AI you can really tell it was rushed though and never got the time it deserved. While playing through the story-line the AI companions just seemed like puppets on a stick reacting to things around them. There were countless times during firefights when my companions would be downed because they would attack aliens far away from them instead of the ones wailing on them point blank. In small fights this isn’t so much of an issue because the player can contend with them, but in larger battles it was a serious pain in the ass. The Alien AI was also absolutely terrible from what I witnessed. Even after all the patching that was done by Gearbox after release the Aliens still just traveled from point A to point B, then attacked. There wasn’t really any variation to the attacks, no tactics, nothing surprising. It really depressed me because the movies showed us such a cunning enemy, and the game delivers an obvious robot following a preset path. It wouldn’t be so bad if this was 1995 but we have seen better AI in games in the last 10 years.
    Now with the gameplay pretty botched you would think they used this time on the story-line to give us a great experience. Oh man how I wish that was the case. In all the time playing the game I just felt the story was scattered, if not almost completely absent. We know that we are another team responding to the issues plaguing the first team, but they don’t really give you a purpose beyond that. You don’t care about the characters you’re with or really get a lot of info on why you are doing what you are, other than the simple go here and do this command. The lack of attachment to the characters really irritated me because that is a basic element in any storytelling. When you are attached to those around you it makes protecting them much more important, and in the event that something happens to them it has a profound effect on the player. Yet all that was completely absent here.
    Since there is not a lot more you can say about the story of the game we will go ahead and move on to the graphics. The visuals in the game are also part of a fairly heated debate since the demo footage seemed to be better looking than the actual released version. Now since release Gearbox did add a massive 4 plus gigabyte patch that made the visuals in the game better but it’s still hard for gamers not to feel cheated in the beginning. The bad thing is that even after the massive patch Aliens: CM still looks rather dated for a game that has released in the last 5 years. Now I am usually not one to rag on graphics but when you don’t have a storyline to make up for it then it’s difficult not to be hard on a game. Something else that really bothered me is the amount of frame lag I got while playing the game on PC. I could understand having this if I was playing the game on a low end PC but that’s just not the case. I am not sure if this happened on consoles as well but I would be interested to see if it did. It’s just disappointing to see a game with this much potential being kicked to the curb in the graphics department.
    I can say that the one place I did see real quality was in the sound effects. I know that they were most likely ripped directly from the movie, but all the sounds had a great presence in the game. It’s always nice to be hit with nostalgia when playing a game based of something so beloved. With the sound effects being as good as they were you would not expect the dialog to be as jacked up as it was. There were a few times that the character’s mouths and dialog didn’t match. It seriously took me back to the days of old school Godzilla movies.
    All in all, this game is worth playing as a rental or in the discount rack but as for buying it at full price, just don’t. Gearbox was given the keys to a Lamborghini with this IP and they somehow modified it into a rusted down Pinto. The concept and potential was so great, and yet in the end the finished product just didn't deliver.
  4. Mar 12, 2016
    I first believed all the haters and left the game behind. But after watching Prometheus on TV I felt ready to play A:CM and it was a good decision.

This Game is for all the people who were scared to much by Alien: Isolation. If you want revenge for all the scares in A:I this game is what you need. It's a straight forward Wey-Yu PMC and Alien slasher with good but not great graphics. The Complete Edition is fully patched and I never encountered any bugs or glitches. There are many references to the movies, fan service is guaranteed.

As any good but not great game I rate it 7/10.
  5. Jan 20, 2016
    If a xenomorph plays this game, it will try to suicide by laying eggs in its mouth then choke to death. The best part? The thing you have just read makes more sense than Aliens: Colonial Marines.
  6. Nov 7, 2015
    This game has lots of missed opportunities. Graphics are low (e.g. static lightning); shooting isn't great (the pulse weapon is seriously underpowered against enemy soldiers; you can't hold the machine gun steady and it can do only fire bursts of 3 bullets); the story is pretty much absent and the Aliens atmosphere isn't there. How could Gearbox fail so miserably? Only pick it up if theThis game has lots of missed opportunities. Graphics are low (e.g. static lightning); shooting isn't great (the pulse weapon is seriously underpowered against enemy soldiers; you can't hold the machine gun steady and it can do only fire bursts of 3 bullets); the story is pretty much absent and the Aliens atmosphere isn't there. How could Gearbox fail so miserably? Only pick it up if the game is on sale below 5 euro and even then you do them a favor. The user average sore of 3.4 is too low. It is a mediocre game but certainly not the worst one out there. Expand
  7. Oct 30, 2015
    No. Just, no.

terrible AI, missing a lot of suspense, story didn't make sense, and the multiplayer...I'll leave that to be...

Overall, this game could've had much more potential...no turning back now
  8. Aug 1, 2015
    Aliens: Colonial Marines is just a disappointment. Poor story,poor game play,hard to understand things in game and the last and the important one is this game doesn't give you any fun. Because when you are playing you are fighting against people not against aliens and there must scare jump in this game after all this is a game with aliens in it you must scare us with them not with let usAliens: Colonial Marines is just a disappointment. Poor story,poor game play,hard to understand things in game and the last and the important one is this game doesn't give you any fun. Because when you are playing you are fighting against people not against aliens and there must scare jump in this game after all this is a game with aliens in it you must scare us with them not with let us think what kind of **** game I bought and spend my money on.Beside all of this they even couldn't do the sound affect good sounds are like you are playing a Sims game if you are going to create a horror game then you must put the sound affect to maximum. I think the developers of the game created this game after playing Call Of Duty or something. DO NOT BUY THİS GAME YOU WİLL REGRET IF YOU DO !!! Expand
  9. Jun 18, 2015
    This is an awful game. Do not waste your time. This game is not worth your hard earned money. This was a money grab. Visuals 3/5, Mechanics 2/5, Story 1/5, Audio 2/5
  10. Apr 7, 2015
    I've read so much about how bad this game was supposed to be & all the Gearbox/Sega courtcase stuff. I've read "reputed" magazine/website reviews about how the game didn't convey enough fear of the Aliens and "there's not enough atmosphere".
    I first saw the movie ALIENS in 1987 when I was ten and since then no game has come closer to giving me I always wanted. A Non-Stop rampage of lead on targets. Yes the movie has pacing and suspense because movies need that - they are not interactive. The game gives you the opportunity to part of the best action sequences of the movie. The parts, when you are a young boy, you imagine yourself in the most.
    If you bought this game and didn't get that it was about decimating hordes and the multitude of fun ways to carry this out - then you have missed the point.
  11. Apr 5, 2015
    Very good action. I would give it 7, but the mood brings it up to 10. Playing this game brings back mamories from VHS and the "first" Aliens. I like some dialogue, not all but some pieces are great.
  12. Mar 29, 2015
    i did see this coming when this game released. due to development hell. and second time coming from gearbox.

the graphics are just ugly, not awful. ugly, and really not what you seen in the demo. repetitive,generic,not scary. boss battles = too **** easy. many of glitches worst AI i've ever seen in 6 months since survival instinct. the first level was good, the rest, NOPE voice

repetitive,generic,not scary.
    boss battles = too **** easy.
    many of glitches
    worst AI i've ever seen in 6 months since survival instinct.
    the first level was good, the rest, NOPE

voice acting is good, the main weapon sound like my ass.
  13. Jan 3, 2015
    Decent. But not great. I can see why people are really upset with this game. It seems like a real waste of money for people who pre ordered it and got it day one. However, I don't think this is a bad game. It's a rushed and buggy game, but no I don't believe it's "bad". It's kinda like a fun little arcade shooter you can laugh at with your buddy's on a Saturday night after downing a coupleDecent. But not great. I can see why people are really upset with this game. It seems like a real waste of money for people who pre ordered it and got it day one. However, I don't think this is a bad game. It's a rushed and buggy game, but no I don't believe it's "bad". It's kinda like a fun little arcade shooter you can laugh at with your buddy's on a Saturday night after downing a couple of beers. I'll be honest I had a hell of a lot of fun playing this split screen with a couple of my friends one weekend. Gunplay is meh. Can be a little off at times. But one thing that stands out as horrendously bad is the power loader fight sequence and the constant screen tearing is absolutely god awful on the console version. I feel bad for people who got this for 60$ but I got it for 15$ and I think my money was well spent. If your a hard core aliens fan or just someone who wants to screw around with a cheap shooter that has fun multiplayer modes, get this. However I must say the dialogue and character models look and sound like poo poo. But damn the soundtrack is awesome. Not bad def recommend it. Expand
  14. Dec 12, 2014
    Mission 6: For Bella

Enters this facility with 3 guardians turrets and cant get past it because of a BUG! I saw a walk-through guide and the 2 npc's who is with the player at the time, is suppose to follow the player inside and come up with a solution to get by the turrets. In my game, they stand outside doing nothing. I seen this before in the game and when u reach some point, they
    Mission 6: For Bella

I saw a walk-through guide and the 2 npc's who is with the player at the time, is suppose to follow the player inside and come up with a solution to get by the turrets. In my game, they stand outside doing nothing. I seen this before in the game and when u reach some point, they start moving again and catch up. But this time, u cant go back or forward. U need those 2 inside, but they freeze outside. Game over!

So that said, they AI is broken, running around like chickens with no head, its pure FPS action - no scary elements u would otherwise link with an Alien game or movie. For a 2013 game, the graphic is terrible and a mess. In 1920*1200 resolution, I hit better at range with a red dot indicator, firing from the hib, then taking a aim.

All in all, not recommended and i just un-installed the game since im stocked half way through the game anyways.
  15. Dec 10, 2014
    The game is a massive letdown. All the time it spent in development hell turned it into a buggy, boring mess of a game. it could have been so much more. What we ended up getting is a below average run-of-the-mill FPS. I shan't go into more detail, since others have covered it over and over again. Simply avoid it, even if you are an Aliens fan.

Jimbo Rating: 2/10
  16. Nov 12, 2014
    a lot of glitching in this game the Sega did a really terrible job making the great effects for this game , the aliens need to improve especially when they die it's not gore the characters are not using their brains really Brad Thompson !!!!!!!!!!!! do you take us gamers seriously call of duty ghost did not take us seriously now your a bad writer you have no taste or you never understanda lot of glitching in this game the Sega did a really terrible job making the great effects for this game , the aliens need to improve especially when they die it's not gore the characters are not using their brains really Brad Thompson !!!!!!!!!!!! do you take us gamers seriously call of duty ghost did not take us seriously now your a bad writer you have no taste or you never understand for classic movies like Ridley Scott's alien and James Cameron's Aliens. Grade C- Expand
  17. Nov 4, 2014
    Pretty bad - AI = bad, story = bad, graphics = bad. Bit disappointing... Get Alien: Isolation if you want a true Alien(s) game. It could, however, be worse and is not too horrific to play - just really unpolished and rough around the edges.
  18. Nov 2, 2014
    Biggest let down of this decade, Alien Colonial Marines was promised to be a gritty shooter with survival horror elements but all it amounts to is another Call of Duty clone with awful AI. The Alien AI awful and is completely different to the game play shown before launch, with aliens spazing across the walls and charging toward the player and missing by miles. The story is lack luster andBiggest let down of this decade, Alien Colonial Marines was promised to be a gritty shooter with survival horror elements but all it amounts to is another Call of Duty clone with awful AI. The Alien AI awful and is completely different to the game play shown before launch, with aliens spazing across the walls and charging toward the player and missing by miles. The story is lack luster and was not used to the best effect. The gun play is fun but you end up fighting generic Waylon Yuntani merc's with no character. In the end the game amounts to lack luster game play, plot and AI. Warning do not pick this game up! Expand
  19. Oct 25, 2014
    I have no idea why this game is rated low. Perhaps this is the war between game makers, bureaucracy even here? The graphics are excellent, but at the same time, you could get away with playing on lo graphics and enjoy it on a medium spec'd computer. But if you have the right spec, this is an immersive game, visually brilliant. Some places it could be better, yes, some patches might haveI have no idea why this game is rated low. Perhaps this is the war between game makers, bureaucracy even here? The graphics are excellent, but at the same time, you could get away with playing on lo graphics and enjoy it on a medium spec'd computer. But if you have the right spec, this is an immersive game, visually brilliant. Some places it could be better, yes, some patches might have helped but that is the case with best of the games out there. Secondly, the storyline isn't boring, its fast paced even if it is long; this is where most games fall and this didn't. If you want something to play over the weekend, i recommend you get this game which is now available with all extra downloadable content on steam and in stores.. which is an added bonus. Expand
  20. Oct 10, 2014
    Disappointment doesn't quite sum up my feelings for this game, there was so much promise. Gearbox, why? .
  21. Oct 3, 2014
    It's sad but I think the sounds were the only thing i enjoyed about the whole game. The Aliens were difficult to track if you lost them especially the face huggers. 80's iconic symbols always seem to get ruined when created now, so sad so much more potential tech wise and I feel like I wasted $67 dollars
  22. Sep 30, 2014
    This game gets way to much crap than it deserves because I enjoyed playing the game. But... The A.I. was god awful, the characters weren't that likeable, and the level design was repetetive and dull. But the game had some good qualities like amazing backgrounds, cool scenery, and pretty decent graphics and cool guns. I would give it a 5/10 (average/mediocre).
  23. Sep 23, 2014
    One of the biggest gaming failures. Its story is a joke, the coop is a joke, the mp modes are the usual uninspired tdm call of duty garbage. Overall this game is a joke. Don't buy.
  24. Jul 22, 2014
    Spectacular game! I put off buying this game because of the bad reviews but I now see most of them are unfounded. This is definitely worth buying, even more so if you are a fan of Aliens.
  25. Jul 5, 2014
    I have tried to like this game on the PC but to be honest I thought it was sub standard. I have the Aliens vs Predator game from 2010 which I think is graphically better, more atmospheric, has higher levels of tension & better level design than Aliens Colonial Marines even though this is a newer game. I have now uninstalled the travesty that is Aliens Colonial Marines. I am hoping that theI have tried to like this game on the PC but to be honest I thought it was sub standard. I have the Aliens vs Predator game from 2010 which I think is graphically better, more atmospheric, has higher levels of tension & better level design than Aliens Colonial Marines even though this is a newer game. I have now uninstalled the travesty that is Aliens Colonial Marines. I am hoping that the new Alien Isolation game is a good one when it's out later this year. Expand
  26. Jul 3, 2014
    i love the alien franchise, i always have, even since i was far too young to watch the movies. but this...........
    to be honest i wish i had never tarnished my memories with this game. to start it was virtually unplayable, in fact it just was unplayable. then i did a few recommended tweaks and it went up to the level of highly irritating.
    the brief time i have spent trying to persevere
    the brief time i have spent trying to persevere was seriously disappointing. either it would lag so bad that you die in seconds or the alien just stands there waiting for a bullet.
    then just to top it off, when you just want to close it and forget it ever happened it bugs out and constantly restarts itself until you have to turn off the computer. there is apparently a fix for this but i dont want to know. i paid £6.99 for it and its uninstalled never to be messed with again.
    maybe if it was a couple of tweaks and it was fine i could have enjoyed it. however i spent 6 hours trying to make this game playable. one of those was just trying to get the thing to shut down and stay shut down!
    frankly, i expected more in this day and age. considering AVP2 before this i was expecting something halfway decent, this is not it though. the standard of games these days is pretty good, and to fight for a corner of the market is tough. i think this was just a way to exploit alien fans and their curiosity.
    there is just nothing i can recommend about it. i regret buying it, i regret installing it, i regret trying to make it work and i regret not stopping to find out about it before i paid for it.
    save your money, buy a couple of beers and watch the movies. it would be a much better use of your time and money.
  27. Jun 21, 2014
    Its bad... Its really, really bad. What was suppose to be a good game turned out to be horrible and it almost made me want to cry being a big fan of the Alien series. I had no fun while playing. You get way to many guns and enemies are so easy to kill. Its to easy and then you end up not having fun at all. The best part about it is the online mode where you get to control an Alien. AndIts bad... Its really, really bad. What was suppose to be a good game turned out to be horrible and it almost made me want to cry being a big fan of the Alien series. I had no fun while playing. You get way to many guns and enemies are so easy to kill. Its to easy and then you end up not having fun at all. The best part about it is the online mode where you get to control an Alien. And controlling an Alien sucks so much. At least this game functions? It sucks.

Aliens: Colonial Marines gets a 2/10
  28. Jun 20, 2014
    Playing this game for the first time, knowing the story behind it, after the hype and the fuss has been and gone, is an interesting experience indeed. Looking at it from a gamer's perspective, irrespective of the hype or the overwhelming negative reviews, a lot of the hate for this game just seems to be arbitrary - having played it, I now know what it's like, and to be frank it's not allPlaying this game for the first time, knowing the story behind it, after the hype and the fuss has been and gone, is an interesting experience indeed. Looking at it from a gamer's perspective, irrespective of the hype or the overwhelming negative reviews, a lot of the hate for this game just seems to be arbitrary - having played it, I now know what it's like, and to be frank it's not all that bad. It's not a AAA game, but it's far from being a BAD game - matter of fact, Gearbox did a pretty good job given the short time frame they had to fix it up. The controls are solid, the gameplay's relatively entertaining, the only thing that irritated me was a glitch that caused the game to relaunch every time I wanted to quit it. In all honesty, if it weren't for the hype, I reckon reviews for this game would've been mixed to positive. It isn't a bad game. It may not be the best, but it isn't bad by a long shot. If you've never played it, but heard of its infamy, maybe you should give it a try - you might be pleasantly surprised. Expand
  29. Jun 11, 2014
    First of all, this game does not look nearly like the trailers for it.It is a scam and I hate it that we have to be a part of this, going for preorders as soon as we see another scam trailer. The devs deserve every low opinion of them as they cheated the public. As for everything else a game is, they pretty much failed at it.

SOUND Two or three tracks play through the whole thing.

SOUND
    Two or three tracks play through the whole thing. Boring, uninspiring. It totally took me out of the experience. As if this wasn`t bad enough, the shooting, explosions sounds are very weak. The dialogues are ok at best.

GAMEPLAY
    Let me tell you, the worst thing I can compare to this is FEAR3. The guns are awful as they handle in a very arcadish way. No matter what gun you choose, the aim is all over the place. Guns like the smartgun or shotgun you`d think are powerful tend to waste a lot of ammo since they take at least a few hits to score a Xeno/human kill. The melee mechanics are very stale and unforgiving, unintuitive. You won`t be using them too much. The Colonial Marines obviously didn`t come up with an idea to use a knife or a blowtorch as weapons. Moreover, the player cannot sprint more than 20 meters of length until he`s half-dead because of poor stamina. The armor/health bars are a joke, because there is no difference if you get hit in the head or legs, it is always the same. The thing I liked is the motion sensor mechanics where you have to hit a key to bring it up but you can`t use a weapon at the same time.

AI
    Very poor. The Xenos charge you frontside, they do not use their strenght or tail. The humans always do the same - they spawn up in a map spot, go to a cover and shoot from there, end of story.
    Teammate AI can`t kill a thing, often blocks the only way forward. When travelling through the map they rush on ahead bypassing any enemies, leaving you alone to battle swarms. Other times they get caught up in a spot on the map so you have to wait fro them to spawn in another section.

GRAPHICS
    What to say. Well, the year 2007 seems suitable for the graphics quality here. The textures are merely ok, the lightning is awful. The actor models are average at best. In some places there are signs of definite resource saving since this is first and foremost a 360 game. So in some places the game looks very poor. The killed enemies vaporize 10 seconds after being put down.

STORY
    Normal story executed in a poor way. Half the time you battle humans only. Most of the time you`re running around opening door, hacking systems. Very monotone until you get to next section as the main story is short. The bossfights due to poor AI are weak, not scary in any way. Each and every cutscene is a disgrace to the Alien/Aliens franchise.

MULTIPLAYER
    The number of gamemodes and modifications is ok. If you can get people to play this thing against each other than the experience gains some quality. Nonetheless it gets repetitive and after some hours in it I got bored.

Overall feels like an unpolished and rushed 3rd rate production of some low budget game studios.
    Not recommended.
  30. May 21, 2014
    1st mission was average then the 2nd mission shoot the humans a rip off of call of duty THIS GAME I couldnt even finish it by level 8 i threw the game 3 times level 7 was the worst and for a huge fan of aliens people said this game was bad but i didnt listlen and now look were i am A 0 DONE
  31. Jun 3, 2013
    Overall Aliens Colonial Marines is very bland and even boring at times. The graphics are very bad and the gameplay is pretty average. The story is uninteresting but the campaign has some pretty good moments. But multiplayer is where it's at. There are a few game modes to choose from and you can play as either the marine or the alien. Playing as the alien is very smooth and rewarding andOverall Aliens Colonial Marines is very bland and even boring at times. The graphics are very bad and the gameplay is pretty average. The story is uninteresting but the campaign has some pretty good moments. But multiplayer is where it's at. There are a few game modes to choose from and you can play as either the marine or the alien. Playing as the alien is very smooth and rewarding and the balance is very good too. And the maps are very well designed too. Collapse

1. PC Master (Greece)