All Aspect Warfare PC

2.5

1. JeromeC
    Sep 2, 2009
    This game is terrible, from difficulty, to graphics, sounds, etc... This is just a mess, nothing more :-/
  2. Someone
    Oct 3, 2009
    This garbage is one of the worst games in 2009, totally unplayable. Do not play it. Do not download it. It has no good points. It can only bring you madness.
  3. RodA
    Nov 8, 2009
    Outdated graphics, nearly impossible difficulty, huge number of hotkeys which can't be remapped. You'll need to read a book before you can get in and play, even then good luck!
  4. Tyler
    Dec 27, 2009
    This review is based off the demo from Steam. Hot damn, thank you for including one. It saved my father from wasting $20. He was interested based on there cover art and the games summary. How words lie... Theres simply no way possible that the end product would be significantly better than the demo, and if thats the case, it would need to be an entirely re-done entity. The graphics would This review is based off the demo from Steam. Hot damn, thank you for including one. It saved my father from wasting $20. He was interested based on there cover art and the games summary. How words lie... Theres simply no way possible that the end product would be significantly better than the demo, and if thats the case, it would need to be an entirely re-done entity. The graphics would pass if it were 2003, maybe even 04... but as far as I know, its almost 2010... the user-interface is abysmal. Guns act strangly and are made of cardboard while sounding like your piss in a toliet. You will die randomly withing seconds; out of the blue, and you'll never know who did it or why. Controls are clunky and overly complicated. Nice ideas at the core, failed execution to say the least. I give it a 1 simply for the fact that it ammused the two of us for a few minutes before it was uninstalled. Only purchase if you enjoy being completely confused beyond recognition, enjoy punishing your eyesight, and want to feel like a 12 year old boy who just began going through puberty... or you can just burn your money, I'm sure you'd be more amused. If you can stand to play this, you should be admitted to an insane asylum, for you enjoy playing with crap. Expand
  5. Mar 3, 2014
    DO NOT PURCHASE THIS, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!!! Now that the warning is out of the way... It is broken, buggy, terrible controls in vehicles, terrible gameplay, lackluster world, open roam is fine and all but cant get close to certain objectives. Just stay away, if possible I would give it a score under a 1...
  6. AngryCustomer
    Sep 3, 2009
    One word sums it all up: Nonintuitive; this is the whole game. Nonintuitive movement, control scheme, game design, customer service. Purported to be a niche game, when it is really just a game for people who like awful & unintuitive games. This game would have been better received 10 years ago. Sorry to say it like that, but it is true.
  7. Jul 7, 2015
    This is a TERRIBLE GAME. I mean Wholly crap this is a Terrible game. Boring world, horrible interface, buggy as hell, terrible design, controls are horrible... There is not one redeeming quality of this game. It's horrible.
  8. MatthiasM
    Oct 5, 2009
    This game obviously issnt for people who can't figure out the easierst commands like j to avoid rockets(while in the aircraft) or go prone in infantry fights or actually use the houses as cover instead running in the middle of the field towards the enemy shooting wildly lol. Or best advice to newbies: Take Lucas since he has a sniper!!!! with that you will own quite a few of them :]
  9. Alanaz
    Nov 10, 2009
    this game is highly underrate. the graphics where great and so was gameplay. I liked the story line as well. great game, pitty it has been underrated.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. This futuristic shooter is frustrating, flawed, and murderously difficult.
  2. PC Gamer UK
    If you can play it without yearning for "PlanetSide" or "ArmA 2", you're a better/weirder man than I. [Nov 2009, p.100]