Alliance of Valiant Arms PC

6.7

1. May 2, 2012
    Yes, this game uses the all too familiar free-to-play model that makes the main menus look like an online store. It will be thoroughly enjoyed if you have some interest in actually enhancing your character. My interest for this game came from the Infection mode, which turned out to be mediocre. There are a few other modes, but the highlight for me is Annihilation. It is simply non-stop funYes, this game uses the all too familiar free-to-play model that makes the main menus look like an online store. It will be thoroughly enjoyed if you have some interest in actually enhancing your character. My interest for this game came from the Infection mode, which turned out to be mediocre. There are a few other modes, but the highlight for me is Annihilation. It is simply non-stop fun and excitement. The three classes available all play different from each other and gives the player access to specialized weapons. The rank system is nice even though one does not truly benefit from leveling up with the exception of money earned. With the cash comes the part where you will customize almost everything on your character. With the experience you have gained, you will be able to buy new weapons, give yourself more room for equipment, choose weapon additions, and even repair items previously purchased. This for me, added an immense amount of replay ability, and it is a game I will continue to go back to for the continuous amount of fun and variety of weapons and equipment. At the very least try it for eight hours, and you will not be disappointed. I must warn though, that Alliance of Valiant Arms has severe updating/patching problems. Each update takes at least one hour to complete. Many people have complained about this in the Steam forum and in the official forum, and the developers simply have done nothing about it. This problem is persistent and has been going on for many months without any change whatsoever. if you are able to be patient and overlook this very serious flaw, Alliance of Valiant Arms is a very good overall experience. Expand
  2. Jan 25, 2012
    Very much in the vein of Counterstrike games. Pretty decent graphics, and fun game modes. Unlike call of duty and other such games, there is no iron sight, and no annoying killstreaks to inhibit your fragging fun. The game is quite well polished, with few glitches. Shooting and moving mechanics and the like a very solid, and anyone who has played an older fps game (counterstrike forVery much in the vein of Counterstrike games. Pretty decent graphics, and fun game modes. Unlike call of duty and other such games, there is no iron sight, and no annoying killstreaks to inhibit your fragging fun. The game is quite well polished, with few glitches. Shooting and moving mechanics and the like a very solid, and anyone who has played an older fps game (counterstrike for example) should have no problem jumping in. Most guns have a LOT of recoil, which takes more skill and practice to use than guns in Call of Duty or some other similar game. There are a variety of game modes to keep you occupied. However, since this is a free game, the in-game store allows you to buy weapons for real money that would otherwise take a long time to rank up to buy. Also, playing with higher rank players is slightly irritating sometimes because the will have better weapons than you, unfortunately. For a free game, this is great. Think of it as a more refined and hacker free version of Combat Arms. Expand
  3. Aug 9, 2011
    Perfectly good graphics, interface is easy on the eye, gameplay is solid, fun and a good balance of realism and difficulty. sure, the recoil on the guns takes some getting used to, but for a free shooter this is hard to beat. significantly better than combat arms and many other FFPS's I've played, and hacking seems to be minimal. Definitely recommended-you can get it through steam.
  4. Mar 5, 2012
    this game was good. for a free to play game because the graphics were not the best but the hit detection was good, servers still had people on them and there is a server for every type of player for example if you like zombies play infected mode, if you fighting ai do that then, there are also tank servers where you push the tank and protect it. overall this game is good because it is freethis game was good. for a free to play game because the graphics were not the best but the hit detection was good, servers still had people on them and there is a server for every type of player for example if you like zombies play infected mode, if you fighting ai do that then, there are also tank servers where you push the tank and protect it. overall this game is good because it is free to play with great servers and a lot of fun. (this is what counter should have been like) Expand
  5. Mar 4, 2012
    This game is a pretty good but better than most free to play games out there. The graphics are better than most of them, and you can customize your gun a little bit, so that you have that little bit of an edge against your opponents. The multiplayer has a mass variety of maps and game modes to choose from. I would recommend giving this game a try, since after all its free.
  6. Jun 8, 2012
    Positive: Graphics are good (thank to UT3 engine). Its fun to play with friends. Anti-Cheat protection is very good, there are only few hackers and most of them play only in CO-OP (in CO-Op they actually help you). Lot of weapons. Its free to play.

Some maps have lack of detail. Everything is very expensive (I mean in G-coins). Lack of character customization.
  7. Mar 2, 2013
    AVA is a decent game. The graphics are good and run decently, and there are 3 classes to play with. However, the mechanics are mediocre. Guns have large hipfiring reticles that explode when you hold the left click button down for 2 seconds. Aiming down sight just makes the gun fire slower. It's hard to kill anybody from a distance in this game without a sniper. Also, there is no way toAVA is a decent game. The graphics are good and run decently, and there are 3 classes to play with. However, the mechanics are mediocre. Guns have large hipfiring reticles that explode when you hold the left click button down for 2 seconds. Aiming down sight just makes the gun fire slower. It's hard to kill anybody from a distance in this game without a sniper. Also, there is no way to heal yourself in AVA in most PvP modes. Headshots are almost an insta-kill with anything, and body shots take forever to kill someone. This game is headshot-based, sadly. Expand
  8. Oct 8, 2011
    I would give A.V.A a 9/10 it deserves it. First of all its better than C.O.D because you can do so much much more such as escort the tank/destroy the tank infection where you can fight the zombies and become a zombie etc but i defintly reccomend it.
  9. MarcosE.
    Feb 18, 2010
    I don't give a 10 cause since they host the games there is no much thing to do with ppl that join just for mess up with the room, like calling votekick to remove someone playing well... The lag compensation works really well, the challenges are fine... great game.
  10. Jul 22, 2011
    'Ive never come across a free game I fully liked and TF2 I payed for before it went free. Same with AVA - Its CS:S for poor people.....

Albiet, a better looking, nicer communitied, more confusing, more fiddley, more diverse, cheaper, more annoying, more uncontrollable recoiled guns, with a smell of Mann Co store about it having to buy good weapons with real world money kind of CS:S which forgets who I am every time I launch the damn game.
  11. Dec 12, 2012
    This is one of best FPS games I have ever played and its unbelievably free. The graphics are good and the guns are cool. There is no downside to this game, install it now!
  12. Jun 21, 2011
    i enjoy playing this game, its good, but there are some downsites to it, like if your S/D is over 1 you will get kicked out of beginner servers after a short time, and have to go out and play with the super high ranked and skilled guys out there. Allso a problem is exp farms, alot of people kicks out good people to only have to play with the bad guys, and that is really frustrating gettingi enjoy playing this game, its good, but there are some downsites to it, like if your S/D is over 1 you will get kicked out of beginner servers after a short time, and have to go out and play with the super high ranked and skilled guys out there. Allso a problem is exp farms, alot of people kicks out good people to only have to play with the bad guys, and that is really frustrating getting alot of kicks. and the good things are that every gun you purchase will be permanent, compared to **** like combat arms where u buy a gun for one day for freakin 1000 gp wich takes long time to get if u have bad guns. graphisc are very good being a f2p, not much lagg eather. The mission servers like escape and stuff like that is really awesome because it actually rewards you with eather guns and money, wich is amazing. But now there are a lot of pro guys, and you will probably get raped quite alot of times, because of that stupid begginer server rules **** :'(. AND you can buy every gcoin ( same as nx or points u buy wuth mony ) gun wuth ingame points u earn for perm, only that u need good rank :)GOOD GAME Expand
  13. Dec 30, 2012
    It's a copy of Warrock (or Point Blank. Or just every **** F2P FPS in the world). It already sucked, this is worse..
    If you pay, you're strong, if you not pay, you will never have the same advantages as those who pay. The rule of most of F2P games.
  14. Jul 19, 2011
    This game is lucky it doesn't get a 1 in my book. Absolutely awful from first to last. Every movement and act in this game feels uncoordinated and awkward. The simple act of pulling out and throwing a grenade (which cannot be cooked by the way) is a feat in and of itself. The guns are unreliable, time and time again I've put my reticule on an enemy and missed every shot. The few guns thatThis game is lucky it doesn't get a 1 in my book. Absolutely awful from first to last. Every movement and act in this game feels uncoordinated and awkward. The simple act of pulling out and throwing a grenade (which cannot be cooked by the way) is a feat in and of itself. The guns are unreliable, time and time again I've put my reticule on an enemy and missed every shot. The few guns that do allow you to aim down the sight STILL don't hit where you point them, coupled with the massive recoil all those guns have it makes for an all around not fun experience. The lag is absolutely horrid. I have played in several locations and each time I find myself getting the message that I can't connect to the host.
    Want to adjust your settings in game? Too bad. There's no way to do so. At all. You have to leave the room your in (acquiring a penalty in the process) and then change your settings. The only reason I had (past tense, mind you) continued to play this game is because the weapon purchasing system is naturally addictive. There are no good mechanics in this game, only good micro-transaction design.

To sum up: Laggy, poor weapons and bad handling. Download TF2 instead and have some real fun.
  15. Jun 29, 2011
    Très bon jeu pour un free-to-play. le jeu rappelle un peu CS dans l'architecture de ses maps et dans son approche de l'aim. A conseiller à tous les fans de fps qui n'ont pas trop d'argent pour pouvoir jouer à de bons jeux!!!
  16. Jul 12, 2011
    When this game was first launched under Steam's "free to play" category, AVA was exceptional in and for that purpose - it was free to play. But that was a very short period of time and now that other games, like Team Fortress 2, are also available free, you might as well not waste your time.

I rate this game poorly for several reasons: most of all because, for a first person shooter, it is not a very fun to play after you have passed the stage where the game is still new. That is, once you've learned the basics there is really nothing left to learn. Once you've realized that the best tactic (if you don't use an aim bot or implement various other cheats that very easily bypass many if not most of the servers) is not to really aim, but to charge in and fire in a basic area of a person's head then then you will very frequently get to the top of the score lists until you meet other people who are using this very same stupid yet somehow very effective tactic. Of course there is practically nothing to this: no strategy, nothing original, and in real warfare it would be the most idiotic thing to rush into a horde of enemies and try to gun them down without really aiming.

When you begin the game, you will at first be brought in by the Euro and item acquisition system and the "authentic" feel of the weapons... however, the well which you have as a newb to the game will quickly run dry. And if you are a veteran of the game that does not feel the desire to spend real-world money on items, then you will find that any advancement is extremely slow in coming. WOW (which is now also free to play) is actually faster, if you will believe it, once the initial spurt of gaining money at a modest rate ends.

There is also to mention the bonuses that "contributors" aka "legal cheaters" are able to acquire if they are willing to pay for it, in addition to those who are willing to pay for items because acquiring money through gathering enough "supply points" is taking too long. The point down to all of this is that people who look at this game as a "free" game will be put at a serious disadvantage from those who pay, and even those who pay and play legally will often run into hackers who use aimbots, making it difficult to say whether you actually just got beaten by a "good" player. So therefore be forewarned of the imbalance of this game.

As for common complaints: there are no medics, no healing, which means that there are few real tactics in the game. Most weapons are also the same, even though they have minute differences and heavy machineguns, light machineguns, tanks, and rocket launchers are all map-specific and do not have full useability as they would in real combat (tanks are not pilotable and their main gun is never used, for instance). Elements of weather, lighting, and water are basically non-existent and the maps are very constrained, making the number of strategies very limited. Furthermore, weapon condition, though present, does not seem to really affect the weapon's effectiveness and certain weapons are deemed "temporary" or "expendable" and so are not affected by their condition at all until their meter or number of days runs out and the weapon simply disappears and the player is in the barrel.

And besides all of these things, perhaps foremost, customer support and service is basically nonexistant. Any complaints will be filtered through, take many days to have a response, and the response will always be to the effect of "it's in our policy not to help you; we are glad that you are happy with your service." AVA's Ijji.com is apparently run by comedians. Point and case: if you can't solve the problem yourself, don't expect anyone to help you.

The "good" about this game may be the "variety" of weapons, except that all the weapons are all basically the same and this game will make you question why we even where body armor or helmets, being that a BB in this game would probably kill you in one hit. Also the "realistic" combat... which is questionable as I pointed out several times above. And then there is the final thing: the fact that this game is "free." Well, leave it there if you want but as I pointed out you'll never match up to paying players if you are completely free. TF2 is a far more balanced game by comparison, even if you are a completely free player with features such as trading disabled.

Try the game yourself if you want, it is not terrible, but it does come close to living up to the standards of games that are a half-decade older and now free.
  17. Feb 25, 2012
    AVA is mediocre at best. Alright graphics, somewhat entertaining game play, TERRIBLE menu interface. On top of that, every time I exit the game, both Skype and the win 7 sidebar go berserk and my screen becomes distorted. Both programs freeze and become blank windows but continue to hog all of my CPU. A restart seems to be the only fix. Use caution when you install.
  18. Jul 19, 2012
    Looks like than the Counter-Strike. I played some hours with this game, and almost all servers have cheaters with AIM. You can sprint, if you doube push W key and its absolutely the worst in this game. Not really have a lots of servers, but have a lots of gamemodes. I think only the Annihilation(TDM) and the Demolition(SD) was the good game modes. Free to Play, but if you want to play withLooks like than the Counter-Strike. I played some hours with this game, and almost all servers have cheaters with AIM. You can sprint, if you doube push W key and its absolutely the worst in this game. Not really have a lots of servers, but have a lots of gamemodes. I think only the Annihilation(TDM) and the Demolition(SD) was the good game modes. Free to Play, but if you want to play with a similar game, choose Counter-Strike. Expand
  19. Jul 20, 2011
    A.V.A is a surprisingly decent for your F2P games, but it can't go out with a bang. The weapon system is great, you can customize your weapons stats with different parts and scopes to your liking, the maps are all well designed, the graphics are as good as you'll get for a F2P game as well. What really hits this game hard are common issues with all F2P FPS games. Cash shop weaponA.V.A is a surprisingly decent for your F2P games, but it can't go out with a bang. The weapon system is great, you can customize your weapons stats with different parts and scopes to your liking, the maps are all well designed, the graphics are as good as you'll get for a F2P game as well. What really hits this game hard are common issues with all F2P FPS games. Cash shop weapon advantage, lag, faulty hosting system, no clan wars, etc. It's an okay game for some, a landmine for others. Expand
  20. Jan 22, 2012
    Another free to play Battlefield clone. The graphics are good and you get challenges and stuff, but it just feels as if you shouldn't play it. After all, if you're into this sort of thing, why not play battlefield? The action doesn't feel satisfying nor addicting. It just doesn't feel arcade enough. Trying to make a free game feel like a full game never seems to work. Overall the gameAnother free to play Battlefield clone. The graphics are good and you get challenges and stuff, but it just feels as if you shouldn't play it. After all, if you're into this sort of thing, why not play battlefield? The action doesn't feel satisfying nor addicting. It just doesn't feel arcade enough. Trying to make a free game feel like a full game never seems to work. Overall the game doesn't feel outdated. It has 3 classes, it has objective gameplay, it has ranks and challenges and objectives and weapon customisation, and you can choose to buy weapons permanently or temporarily. The graphics are the best in any free game especially for 2009. Guns feel decent too. Nothing horribly wrong, but it's not as addicting as CrossFire and the simplicity of CrossFire, despite the 1990s graphics- is still more suited to a free game. AVA feels a bit gimicky and doesn't really do anything new, but at least it doesn't try to blatantly rip you off or flash pay-for content in your face as much as CrossFire. Expand
  21. Nov 7, 2012
    I played this game for a few months and enjoyed it mostly. The graphics are decent, the game play is fast and the aiming takes skill. What really hinders this game from being a high score are the cheaters and the rude community that has evolved. If you happen to be doing well in a match, you get booted. If you happen to be doing not so well in a match, you get booted. Pretty much, you haveI played this game for a few months and enjoyed it mostly. The graphics are decent, the game play is fast and the aiming takes skill. What really hinders this game from being a high score are the cheaters and the rude community that has evolved. If you happen to be doing well in a match, you get booted. If you happen to be doing not so well in a match, you get booted. Pretty much, you have a 50/50 chance of being booted in any game you play. Expand
  22. Apr 18, 2015
    Make your character, get the first game achievement, unlock the black rose for Team Fortress 2, never play it again. Don't play TF2? Don't even bother wasting memory on your computer. There are better FPS games out there than this, but if you can't afford anything better, be my guest to play it.
  23. Jun 17, 2013
    I really like this game. It has very good graphics. Many weapons. A lot of maps and mods. Characters for each class in the game Store. The best free first person shooter game.
  24. Oct 1, 2013
    I would give this game a six, but I cannot due to poor management and updates of this game and a lack of a 'proper anti-cheat system.' The good part is, the graphics are great for a free to play game.

The bad. It has a decent amount of game modes that are rehashes of other games or a small twist. Most of which get boring after a few minutes. The anti-cheat system is beyond broken, hackers are never caught, by the system. The game play is repetitive, the supply points, used to get new guns, comes in far too slowly to make it a good game. The game is pay to win. There are some, completely inexcusable, bugs with this game, as well. A major example is the "inability to move because their code is bad enough to require players to set the keyboard to default, in options, in order to walk around. Yes, you have to manually force, "DEFAULT KEYBOARD SETTINGS!!!!", on a fresh install, before you can MOVE AROUND!!!! There are no excuses, for this type of bug or flaw in the code...

There is no segregation, of players, based on language, in a team oriented shooter. This makes for communicating with your team, IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Free to play shooters, North American servers, which are hosted in the United States, usually California, are always over run with Brazilian players who outright, refuse, to speak English.

If they had tried, a little bit harder, to make the game slightly, "better", I would give this a 6 out of 10. As it stands, if I wanted to play a pay to win game, I would go out and buy one for 20 dollars. I have a whole collection of shooters that range from 5 dollars to 60 dollars on the current market (October 2013) and are much better than this. Save your hard disk space and go buy a decent game on steam, this one is not, even close, to worth it...

The hackers and generic game-play, are the main issues. This game has been out of beta for years, I was in closed beta, it was sub par back then and it is even worse now... 4 out of 10. If the developers are reading this, which I'm sure they are not, "Get your act together and stop screwing around!!!! Developing a shooter is not hard, it does not require an act of God to get a product out that is 'decent.' Sub-par is not decent!!!"
  25. Sep 28, 2012
    The game started good, required skill and was fun...Until 2011 that is.
    Last year they introduced overpowered no recoil guns such as the sg556 or g36 alligator which ruined the game.
    The challenging amazing f2p it used to be once is now another combat arms with better graphics. Filled with bugs, hackers, lags and overpowered real currency items, AVA is now another average- combat arms
    The game started good, required skill and was fun...Until 2011 that is.
    Filled with bugs, hackers, lags and overpowered real currency items, AVA is now another average- combat arms kind of f2p shooter.
    I only rated it 5 because of respect to what it once used to be.
  26. Feb 11, 2013
    This game is fun, but the balance of it is alot shaky and unfair, and gets boring after a few days which gets me thinking on those who are still on it, like why and how long will they continue? Is it because they pay, and/or have friends, well that's a journey I'm just not willing to take. Overall the modes are enjoyable but in co-op rooms your are most likely to fail with players thatThis game is fun, but the balance of it is alot shaky and unfair, and gets boring after a few days which gets me thinking on those who are still on it, like why and how long will they continue? Is it because they pay, and/or have friends, well that's a journey I'm just not willing to take. Overall the modes are enjoyable but in co-op rooms your are most likely to fail with players that don't know how to play as a team. Several players hack in the game which is always a bummer to have. If you want to kill some time feel free to download this game since it is free and hope you are able to enjoy this as much as me. Expand
  27. Jul 21, 2013
    Whoa! This FPS may look like any other, but this is just amazing! Lots of guns to choose from, (and to buy from three different classes, each with a main purpose, co op mode, infection mode, ETC.

I'm glad there is a co op mode in this game, I'm more of a Co Op person rather than a PVPer. The only reason why I didn't give it a ten is because leveling up is nearly impossible. Other

Other than that, I extremely recommend this game to a FPS fan!
  28. Oct 5, 2013
    This is great game and is recommended to try!No worries! It is free-to-play! And worth it. There are a lot modes and features it contains as free to play. You will not regret it trying it.
  29. Jun 30, 2013
    There's several reasons why I give AVA 7/10 I've played this game since January 2010.

Graphics (10/10) (Out of a Free-To-Play standard) Weapons (10/10) Weapon-balancing (5/10) Maps (9/10) Anti-Hack (5/10) F2P, F2Win (4/10) Game-Balance (7/10) In-game Shop (6/10)

Graphics (10/10) (Out of a Free-To-Play standard)
    Weapons (10/10)
    Community (6/10)
    Co-op missions (8/10)
    DLC's (9/10)
    Events (7/10)

I really enjoy playing this game, and I probably will enjoy playing in the future too. If they can get rid of all the hackers once for all, and change the pay-to-win trend, AVA got the potential for a 10.
  30. Sep 4, 2013
    Been playing a.v.a since beta and I still play it, after 4 years. A.v.a was better at the time when IJJI was still making updates etc. Now aeria has taken control of a.v.a and currently when im writing this review there is plenty of hackers in game... Instead of focusing on the antihack system, aeria just keep hosting game currency events... Anyway, let me tell about good things now. ThereBeen playing a.v.a since beta and I still play it, after 4 years. A.v.a was better at the time when IJJI was still making updates etc. Now aeria has taken control of a.v.a and currently when im writing this review there is plenty of hackers in game... Instead of focusing on the antihack system, aeria just keep hosting game currency events... Anyway, let me tell about good things now. There is alot maps, game modes and weapons in a.v.a so people wont get bored very fast, also you have to play hunders of hours to get yourself into maxium level. Gaming community is pretty mature and there is alot different things to do with friends, like make clan and start doing clan wars. Now lets talk little bit about how it runs on computer. I have cheap and 4years old computer (costed 400euro at the time) and a.v.a still runs pretty smoothly like 50-80fps. At last I want to come back at this hacking problem. Aeria have said that they are working on new antihack program and Im pretty sure it comes nowdays, so if you got yourself a picture that a.v.a is game for hackers soon its not.

I recommend alliance of valiant arms warmly for everyone who would like to try free and new fps game.
  31. Jun 18, 2014
    This is total stupid **** rip-off of every modern millitary shooter, it represents everything wrong with the market. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  32. Sep 18, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. after not playing (or being able to) the game, i return to a little monstrosity. the first major change i saw was a lady with a zipped down shirt in a combat suit. she is part of the tutorial, but i i don't think of a girl who shows her **** like a whore. the game-play is smooth, but i find that even on the lowest settings of graphics, there is still some performance issues in-game (i have a **** PC, so that is it). I like the new stuff they have added in, so that's a plus, but seriously. ladies? seriously? i know that you try to impress the young, but i don't get turned on. i just wanna play the game. 5. maybe a 7 if there wasn't any "sexy" lady on the front page. and they took out full screen! that is the most important thing to a game ever. if you have downloaded a game, of course you want it to be in full screen mode when you play, not in a window that fills half the screen. 5. and enough said. 5. 6 if it still had full screen, but that is how i review my games. Expand
  33. Sep 13, 2015
    Spielwertung: Alliance of Valiant Arms

1. Grafik Alliance of Valiant Arms sieht nicht besonders aus. Weder besonders schlecht noch besonders gut. Es sieht aus wie jeder F2P Shooter und derWiedererkennungswert ist gleich null. Viele Partikel sehen billig aus und es werden sehr grelle Farben benutzt. Die Waffen sehen billig aus und stammen vermutlich aus irgendeinem Assat-Pack. Die
    Spielwertung: Alliance of Valiant Arms

1. Grafik
    Die Waffen sehen billig aus und stammen vermutlich aus irgendeinem Assat-Pack. Die Grafikeinstellungen sehen zwar recht umfangreich aus, allerdings ändert sich bei verstellen der Einstellungen weder Viel am aussehen, noch an der Preformance.Das Field of View kann man natürlich wieder nicht einstellen, wie bei jedem Shooter heutzutage.
    (Stimmung: 6)
    (Waffen: 7)
    (Aussehen: 6)
    (Performance: 5)
    (Gesamt: 6 )

2. Sound
    Mit einem Wort: Unspektakulär. Umgebungsgeräusche klingen durchschnittlich. Auch beiden Waffen wurde wieder gespart. Egal ob vollautomatisches Maschinengewehr oder Schnellfeuerwaffe- der Sound unterscheidet sich nur gering. Bei den gedämpften Waffen hat man das Gefühl der Sound wurde einfach leiser gedreht, am Schuss erkennen mit welcher Waffe man es zu tun hat ist daher schier unmöglich.
    (Umgebung: 6)
    (Waffen: 5)
    (Atmosphäre: 6)
    (Gesamt: 5,7)

3. Umfang
    Es gibt fünf Spielmodi.
    Zerstörung ist der klassische Counterstrike Modus in zwei Teams wird gegeneinander gekämpft.. Entweder mit dem Ziel die Bombe zu legen oder dies zu verhindern.
    In Flucht muss das eine Team zu einem Boot quer über die Map kommen während das Andere dies verhindern muss.
    Vernichtung ist das klassische Deathmatch. Gleichzeitig ist es auch der einzige Modus in dem es mehrere Karten gibt... Um genau zu sein vier, während Cold Case nur das Container Level mit Schnee ist. Abwechslung gibt es aber sowieso nicht. Drei Schläuche an jedem Ende ein Spawn hier und da eine Rampe die als Übergang zwischen den Schläuchen fungieren und so etwas wie eine schlechte zweite Ebene einbauen. Unterschied ist nur ob man auf Container oder Mauern klettert.
    Der Modus Scharfschützen-Vernichtung erklärt sich ja von selbst. Auf einer map kann man sich da im Scharfschützenduell messen. Hier merkt man die Schläuche so richtig. Ein Schlauch ist relativ breit in Form einer komplett offenen Lagerhalle und zwei sind gespiegelte Gänge bei denen es sich mir nicht erschließt warum irgendwer solche Gänge in eine Halle bauen sollte.
    Lastman Standing ist der meistgespielte Modus und auch der einzige besondere. Am Anfang der Runde wird der Spieler ohne alles auf der Karte abgeworfen und muss sich nach und nach Ausrüstung Munition und Waffen zusammensammeln. Nach und nach wird der bespielbare Bereich durch eine - hässlich grüne - Giftwolke begrenzt die nicht mit Instanddeath sondern durch ersticken tötet. Das Spiel hat auch noch einen E-Sport Server.. Ich denke aber nicht dass da oft events stattfinden
    Drei Klassen sind spielbar. Der Späher ist mit einer Schallgedämpften Maschinenpistole ausgerüstet. Scharfschützen erklären sich von selbst und die Infanteristen verfügen über ein Maschinengewehr. Zusätzlich gibt es noch die Standardgranaten sowie eine Pistole.
    87 Primär- und 9 Sekundärwaffen kann man insgesamt mit Ingamegeld erwerben. Nochmal 80 Primär- und 18 Sekundärwaffen kommen mit den kostenpflichtigen Währungen dazu, die sind teilweise aber nur Skins für normal kaufbare Waffen.
    (Maps: 4)
    (Langzeitmotivation: 6)
    (Waffenumfang: 9)
    (Einzigartigkeit: 4)
    (Spielmodi: 8)
    (Gesamt: 6,2 )

4. Weiteres
    Das Spiel ist kostenlos und das bekommt man auch zu merken. Neben einer Einblendung die man bei Start ins Gesicht geworfen bekommt versteckt sich der Echtgeld Shop auch sonst nicht gerade.
    Die Preise für Waffen liegen zwischen 70.000 Euro und 15.000 Euro mit der Ingame Währung (ja die heißt Euro .. sehr verwirrend) und 2 Euro bis 30 Cent mit der Echtgeld-Währung (jedenfalls Primärwaffen, Sekundärwaffen sind natürlich günstiger). Für eine Primärwaffe muss man so ca 100 Spiele also ca. 13 Stunden spielen. Am Anfang bekommt man aber einen fetten Geldbonus von 100.000 Euro.
    Auch wenn natürlich mit Geld viel gekauft werden kann kann man auch als kostenlos spielender Spieler gut mithalten. Ich hatte nie das Gefühl dass ein anderer Spieler aufgrund von höheren Ausgaben mich besiegt hat. Die Waffen haben eine Haltbarkeit die während der Spielzeit nach und nach sinkt.
    Einzig kaufbare Rüstung, die mit Echtgeld etwas stärker als die mit Ingamewährung ist macht einen Unterschied, der aber sehr klein ist, da man allgemein mit wenigen Schüssen umfällt, auf einen mehr oder weniger kommts da nicht an.
    (Anfängernachteil: 10)
    (Pay2Win: 8)
    (Menüinterface: 5)
    (Gesamt: 7,7 )

ENDERGEBNIS
    SGG-Score: 64
  34. Nov 5, 2015
    Game sucks end of story... NA servers is actually a nationwide server with lagers 150-400 fps.. A lot of those lagers have the purple op guns from capsules. Most annoying thing ever! Doesn't matter if they can aim or not, what matters is that you're dead if 1-2 bullets they sprayed have hit you. On a good note, i like the way you can shoot the edges of walls, helpful to rid peekers orGame sucks end of story... NA servers is actually a nationwide server with lagers 150-400 fps.. A lot of those lagers have the purple op guns from capsules. Most annoying thing ever! Doesn't matter if they can aim or not, what matters is that you're dead if 1-2 bullets they sprayed have hit you. On a good note, i like the way you can shoot the edges of walls, helpful to rid peekers or prefire an approaching opponent. Expand
  35. Mar 21, 2016
    This is one of my favorite shooter games. It has all the features anyone wants like lots of weapons, weapon addons, game modes, good graphics, no lag, And more IMPORTANTLY no hackers. I used to play combat arms for 5 years but it got really bad by the hackers and unfair kicking and playing. I switched to this game and never looked back. It has a lot of potential and promise. There isThis is one of my favorite shooter games. It has all the features anyone wants like lots of weapons, weapon addons, game modes, good graphics, no lag, And more IMPORTANTLY no hackers. I used to play combat arms for 5 years but it got really bad by the hackers and unfair kicking and playing. I switched to this game and never looked back. It has a lot of potential and promise. There is definitely room for improvement. I would like to see more in this game because I really like. Looking forward to playing this game for years on. Expand
  36. Jun 22, 2016
    More like Amalgamation of Vexing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s. A bland, samey, free-to-play FPS that borrows more then its share from Counter-Strike, much like Combat Arms, Soldier Front and all the rest. Unspired levels, inexplicably skimpy outfits for its female characters, boring weapons and netcode issues. Not the worst FPS out there, but certainly not a good one, and not worthy of your time. Play it toMore like Amalgamation of Vexing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s. A bland, samey, free-to-play FPS that borrows more then its share from Counter-Strike, much like Combat Arms, Soldier Front and all the rest. Unspired levels, inexplicably skimpy outfits for its female characters, boring weapons and netcode issues. Not the worst FPS out there, but certainly not a good one, and not worthy of your time. Play it to get the knife for TF2's Spy and then move on. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. For a title that’s free to play, it’s almost unnaturally good. Save yourself some hard-earned coin and give it a try. AVA will have many players wondering why they ever paid money for shooters that weren’t nearly this fun.