Alliance of Valiant Arms PC

6.7

1. Jan 25, 2012
    Very much in the vein of Counterstrike games. Pretty decent graphics, and fun game modes. Unlike call of duty and other such games, there is no iron sight, and no annoying killstreaks to inhibit your fragging fun. The game is quite well polished, with few glitches. Shooting and moving mechanics and the like a very solid, and anyone who has played an older fps game (counterstrike forVery much in the vein of Counterstrike games. Pretty decent graphics, and fun game modes. Unlike call of duty and other such games, there is no iron sight, and no annoying killstreaks to inhibit your fragging fun. The game is quite well polished, with few glitches. Shooting and moving mechanics and the like a very solid, and anyone who has played an older fps game (counterstrike for example) should have no problem jumping in. Most guns have a LOT of recoil, which takes more skill and practice to use than guns in Call of Duty or some other similar game. There are a variety of game modes to keep you occupied. However, since this is a free game, the in-game store allows you to buy weapons for real money that would otherwise take a long time to rank up to buy. Also, playing with higher rank players is slightly irritating sometimes because the will have better weapons than you, unfortunately. For a free game, this is great. Think of it as a more refined and hacker free version of Combat Arms. Expand
  2. Aug 9, 2011
    Perfectly good graphics, interface is easy on the eye, gameplay is solid, fun and a good balance of realism and difficulty. sure, the recoil on the guns takes some getting used to, but for a free shooter this is hard to beat. significantly better than combat arms and many other FFPS's I've played, and hacking seems to be minimal. Definitely recommended-you can get it through steam.
  3. Jun 8, 2012
    Positive: Graphics are good (thank to UT3 engine). Its fun to play with friends. Anti-Cheat protection is very good, there are only few hackers and most of them play only in CO-OP (in CO-Op they actually help you). Lot of weapons. Its free to play.

Some maps have lack of detail. Everything is very expensive (I mean in G-coins). Lack of character customization.
  4. Oct 8, 2011
    I would give A.V.A a 9/10 it deserves it. First of all its better than C.O.D because you can do so much much more such as escort the tank/destroy the tank infection where you can fight the zombies and become a zombie etc but i defintly reccomend it.
  5. MarcosE.
    Feb 18, 2010
    I don't give a 10 cause since they host the games there is no much thing to do with ppl that join just for mess up with the room, like calling votekick to remove someone playing well... The lag compensation works really well, the challenges are fine... great game.
  6. Dec 12, 2012
    This is one of best FPS games I have ever played and its unbelievably free. The graphics are good and the guns are cool. There is no downside to this game, install it now!
  7. Jun 29, 2011
    Très bon jeu pour un free-to-play. le jeu rappelle un peu CS dans l'architecture de ses maps et dans son approche de l'aim. A conseiller à tous les fans de fps qui n'ont pas trop d'argent pour pouvoir jouer à de bons jeux!!!
  8. Jun 17, 2013
    I really like this game. It has very good graphics. Many weapons. A lot of maps and mods. Characters for each class in the game Store. The best free first person shooter game.
  9. Jul 21, 2013
    Whoa! This FPS may look like any other, but this is just amazing! Lots of guns to choose from, (and to buy from three different classes, each with a main purpose, co op mode, infection mode, ETC.

I'm glad there is a co op mode in this game, I'm more of a Co Op person rather than a PVPer. The only reason why I didn't give it a ten is because leveling up is nearly impossible. Other

Other than that, I extremely recommend this game to a FPS fan!
  10. Oct 5, 2013
    This is great game and is recommended to try!No worries! It is free-to-play! And worth it. There are a lot modes and features it contains as free to play. You will not regret it trying it.
  11. Sep 4, 2013
    Been playing a.v.a since beta and I still play it, after 4 years. A.v.a was better at the time when IJJI was still making updates etc. Now aeria has taken control of a.v.a and currently when im writing this review there is plenty of hackers in game... Instead of focusing on the antihack system, aeria just keep hosting game currency events... Anyway, let me tell about good things now. ThereBeen playing a.v.a since beta and I still play it, after 4 years. A.v.a was better at the time when IJJI was still making updates etc. Now aeria has taken control of a.v.a and currently when im writing this review there is plenty of hackers in game... Instead of focusing on the antihack system, aeria just keep hosting game currency events... Anyway, let me tell about good things now. There is alot maps, game modes and weapons in a.v.a so people wont get bored very fast, also you have to play hunders of hours to get yourself into maxium level. Gaming community is pretty mature and there is alot different things to do with friends, like make clan and start doing clan wars. Now lets talk little bit about how it runs on computer. I have cheap and 4years old computer (costed 400euro at the time) and a.v.a still runs pretty smoothly like 50-80fps. At last I want to come back at this hacking problem. Aeria have said that they are working on new antihack program and Im pretty sure it comes nowdays, so if you got yourself a picture that a.v.a is game for hackers soon its not.

I recommend alliance of valiant arms warmly for everyone who would like to try free and new fps game.
  12. Mar 21, 2016
    This is one of my favorite shooter games. It has all the features anyone wants like lots of weapons, weapon addons, game modes, good graphics, no lag, And more IMPORTANTLY no hackers. I used to play combat arms for 5 years but it got really bad by the hackers and unfair kicking and playing. I switched to this game and never looked back. It has a lot of potential and promise. There isThis is one of my favorite shooter games. It has all the features anyone wants like lots of weapons, weapon addons, game modes, good graphics, no lag, And more IMPORTANTLY no hackers. I used to play combat arms for 5 years but it got really bad by the hackers and unfair kicking and playing. I switched to this game and never looked back. It has a lot of potential and promise. There is definitely room for improvement. I would like to see more in this game because I really like. Looking forward to playing this game for years on. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. For a title that’s free to play, it’s almost unnaturally good. Save yourself some hard-earned coin and give it a try. AVA will have many players wondering why they ever paid money for shooters that weren’t nearly this fun.