6.6

1. Aug 9, 2011
    Perfectly good graphics, interface is easy on the eye, gameplay is solid, fun and a good balance of realism and difficulty. sure, the recoil on the guns takes some getting used to, but for a free shooter this is hard to beat. significantly better than combat arms and many other FFPS's I've played, and hacking seems to be minimal. Definitely recommended-you can get it through steam.
  2. Oct 8, 2011
    I would give A.V.A a 9/10 it deserves it. First of all its better than C.O.D because you can do so much much more such as escort the tank/destroy the tank infection where you can fight the zombies and become a zombie etc but i defintly reccomend it.
  3. Dec 12, 2012
    This is one of best FPS games I have ever played and its unbelievably free. The graphics are good and the guns are cool. There is no downside to this game, install it now!
  4. Jun 17, 2013
    I really like this game. It has very good graphics. Many weapons. A lot of maps and mods. Characters for each class in the game Store. The best free first person shooter game.
  5. Jul 21, 2013
    Whoa! This FPS may look like any other, but this is just amazing! Lots of guns to choose from, (and to buy from three different classes, each with a main purpose, co op mode, infection mode, ETC.

I'm glad there is a co op mode in this game, I'm more of a Co Op person rather than a PVPer. The only reason why I didn't give it a ten is because leveling up is nearly impossible. Other

Other than that, I extremely recommend this game to a FPS fan!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. For a title that’s free to play, it’s almost unnaturally good. Save yourself some hard-earned coin and give it a try. AVA will have many players wondering why they ever paid money for shooters that weren’t nearly this fun.