tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Nov 5, 2016
    It is not easy to find modern shoot em ups that keep the quality and enjoyability that had those of the 16-bit era. I have played to many shoot em ups since then and I have found only a few worth playing. Of course Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, Gradius V and Gaiden and so on. Alltynex second is clearly worthplaying. It has good graphics, good music and smart gameplay that includes aIt is not easy to find modern shoot em ups that keep the quality and enjoyability that had those of the 16-bit era. I have played to many shoot em ups since then and I have found only a few worth playing. Of course Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, Gradius V and Gaiden and so on. Alltynex second is clearly worthplaying. It has good graphics, good music and smart gameplay that includes a silvergun-style sword.

As hapens with Ikaruga, it is a bit too short, but I strongly recommend it. By the way, I am enjoying very much Reflex, so I should say that the tales of alltynex package is a good choice.
  2. Nov 30, 2017
    ALLTYNEX Second is chronologically the last game in the Tale of Alltynex trilogy, but the first game storywise. It is made by the master Japanese SHMUP developer SITER SKAIN and the game is simply awesome. You switch between melee and range attacks and you need to learn to use them well to survive. The game is filled with epic boss fights, colorful and very well designed graphics and evenALLTYNEX Second is chronologically the last game in the Tale of Alltynex trilogy, but the first game storywise. It is made by the master Japanese SHMUP developer SITER SKAIN and the game is simply awesome. You switch between melee and range attacks and you need to learn to use them well to survive. The game is filled with epic boss fights, colorful and very well designed graphics and even a nice sci-fi story if you bother to read it.

It was re-released thanks to a Kickstarter campaign a couple of years ago and what is more awesome is that my own name appears in the ending credits as a backer :)
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 8, 2015
    Underneath the deceptively raw presentation, ALLTYNEX Second offers lots of action, challenge and replayability, and at a nice price to boot.