ALLTYNEX Second PC

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Nov 5, 2016
    It is not easy to find modern shoot em ups that keep the quality and enjoyability that had those of the 16-bit era. I have played to many shoot em ups since then and I have found only a few worth playing. Of course Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, Gradius V and Gaiden and so on. Alltynex second is clearly worthplaying. It has good graphics, good music and smart gameplay that includes aIt is not easy to find modern shoot em ups that keep the quality and enjoyability that had those of the 16-bit era. I have played to many shoot em ups since then and I have found only a few worth playing. Of course Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, Gradius V and Gaiden and so on. Alltynex second is clearly worthplaying. It has good graphics, good music and smart gameplay that includes a silvergun-style sword.

As hapens with Ikaruga, it is a bit too short, but I strongly recommend it. By the way, I am enjoying very much Reflex, so I should say that the tales of alltynex package is a good choice.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 8, 2015
    Underneath the deceptively raw presentation, ALLTYNEX Second offers lots of action, challenge and replayability, and at a nice price to boot.