5.6

1. Aug 21, 2012
    This game is with fantastic graphics, physics, interesting story line and gameplay.
    Two not big downsides is sometimes hard and strange control and not big bugs.
    After I grasp control I just love this game.
  2. Mar 23, 2013
    It's funny that how critic fanboys are discliking this game.
    Seriously dont listen to critic's this game is great!
    If you are listening to critic's then you are not a gamer.
    You should have your own opinion.
  3. Oct 30, 2013
    It may be a bit repetitive at times but it certainly does not deserve the bad reviews it got. I had a good deal of fun with this game. It certainly stands out from other horror titles.
  4. May 27, 2014
    The game is good I played it 5 hours nonstop and it actually makes me eager to play the game, the graphic is good, Nice story and some of Its features are also very satisfying, I love it

1. It has more than enough good ideas to make a brilliant, must-own game, but features even more bad game design and gameplay issues. As such it's without doubt the biggest disappointment this generation of consoles has seen and a game that's impossible to recommend.
  2. Alone in the Dark proves that with a little time and patience, a good game can be created from innovative ideas.
  3. There are some unique ideas concerning health replenishment and inventory management.