Altitude PC

8.5

1. Feb 20, 2012
    Personally I give this game a 10 but since it is a review i will look at it differently. This isn't really a game that can be judged from 10-20 hours of game play. Some may think it has no depth and those are the people that judge from 10 hours of game play it takes 100 's of hours to begin to understand the depth and sheer perfected balance that the developers have achieved with thisPersonally I give this game a 10 but since it is a review i will look at it differently. This isn't really a game that can be judged from 10-20 hours of game play. Some may think it has no depth and those are the people that judge from 10 hours of game play it takes 100 's of hours to begin to understand the depth and sheer perfected balance that the developers have achieved with this game. Yes, it is a little on the childish side and yes it lacks graphical awe but in the end it is an indie game with an awesome community and great developers mixed with 100 's and 100 's of smooth bug free game play that really is addictive when given the chance. It also has a free unlimited DEMO how can you go wrong with that? Expand
  2. Oct 7, 2010
    I was bored of this after only a few hours. I admit I'm not much of a fan of simple games like this, though. It needs more depth. I'd be more interested if I saw more plane stats and could customize more.

1. PC Format
    There really isn't anything not to like about Altitude. [Aug 2010, p.101]
  2. AceGamez
    Altitude's simple premise hides behind a deceptively difficult game, but one that's easily learned and enjoyable to engage in. Although there's plenty of content here, more might have been better, but what is here does last, just so long as it's taken in the right doses.
  3. PC Gamer UK
    Plainly the best plane-centric shooter on a 2D plane. Stick through the slow start and enjoy the view later on. [Jan 2010, p.94]