• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Jun 8, 2005
6.0

1. Oct 2, 2010
    The graphics of this game are totally outdated.The gameplay lacks intensiti the enemies are stupid and the weapons boring.The only thing that seems a new and welcome addition to the game is the alien mode.I give it a 4 for my friend Remus.
  2. AterrT.
    Jun 11, 2005
    Despite all the Hype, I was not Impressed. Bought game and literally ran through the first 9 levels. Boring. This is a kiddie game. For those of us who played Doom and Duke Nukem, this is nothing but pretty pictures. It's just a new package on an Old Idea. "This" was the NEW Halo? Thank Heavens I didn't buy that as well. The 3 that I gave the game is for Graphics and Despite all the Hype, I was not Impressed. Bought game and literally ran through the first 9 levels. Boring. This is a kiddie game. For those of us who played Doom and Duke Nukem, this is nothing but pretty pictures. It's just a new package on an Old Idea. "This" was the NEW Halo? Thank Heavens I didn't buy that as well. The 3 that I gave the game is for Graphics and Cinematography. Other than that... Pure waste of my money and time. Expand
  3. PaulT.
    Jun 14, 2005
    I read the Player Aterr T.s comments and have to agree. Graphics were Great. BUT the actual Game Play was Pathetic. Nothing New, Play one FPS, played'em all mentality. If you think this was a great game, then you probably are still in Grade School, or never played a really kewl FPS. Programmers ... you need to go and Play Unreal!!! THEN Try Again. I give it a 3 for the Pretty Pictures.
  4. JaredJ
    Dec 3, 2009
    I received a lot of positive comments on this game and later found out it is now a free download. I was more then shocked when the game started, the graphics took me off guard, they are that bad. There are games from the mid 90's with five times better graphics. The voice acting is at it's worst and gameplay is beyond boring. I didn't even finish it, in fact I don't I received a lot of positive comments on this game and later found out it is now a free download. I was more then shocked when the game started, the graphics took me off guard, they are that bad. There are games from the mid 90's with five times better graphics. The voice acting is at it's worst and gameplay is beyond boring. I didn't even finish it, in fact I don't think I even made it half way but I do know that by level six I was gone and this was off my computer. There is not one good thing about this at all. Expand

1. Play Magazine
    But here again, another fun idea inevitably joins what feels like a game thrown together out of genre spare parts. [May 2005, p.39]
    If nostalgia for the original arcade light-gun game, or fascination with the myth of the Mid-West has you by the cockles, then this game may give you a day or two's worth of good times. But anyone with a stricter criteria than that would be hard-pressed to find real satisfaction in what's offered here.
    Unfortunately experienced FPS players may find they aren’t being offered anything new in the game.