Arma 3 PC

1. Jun 7, 2016
    Children play Call of Duty
    Boys play Battlefield
    Men play ARMA

Best military simulator ever created. I know a lot of veterans who play this game and we can all agree how detailed and realistic it is. There is a massive learning curve but if you take the time to learn the keys you will be hooked.
  2. May 25, 2016
    THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME, A REALLY COOL SIMULATION ROLE PLAY, THE GRAPHICS ARE RIGHT AND THE PHYSICS ARE WELL DONE. ¬°GOOD JOB! I HOPE THEY'LL SELL OTHER GAMES LIKE THIS ONE
  3. May 24, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Arma3 is a game that you need to love in order to appreciate the complexity of it, it is not just one game, it is a 1000 in one games. From Role Play to Survival to Full on Military Sim you will never get board! New mods, scenarios, tools are created everyday, and yes it has some glitches and optimization issues but the possibility s are endless with this Military Sim..... i you like military games, you will love Arma3 Expand
  4. Mar 31, 2016
    Very good game join a community if you really want to take advantage of the game. missions can be made with limitless possibilities. ive seen people complain about the game but they are ignorant. people say the game is horrible because they get 20 fps online,

1st dont allow people with mods that are on the server to join it causes tons of spam errors and lags the server out. 2nd

2nd missions which are poorly made aka tons of bad scripts that may or may not be running all at the same time or they are again they cause errors to occur. tons of AI/ objects. servers that run unarma unlike gamemodes such as life, domination, wasteland is just a spam fest.

3rd use Headless clients servers when using a mission that has tons of AI.
  5. Mar 15, 2016
    I begin to played aaaand I'm gone. I feel that bohemian only do an ok game. Fulfills what it promises but nothing more than that. I really bothers the Npc that does not respond to commands and will face them alone against the world as one tries to face the enemy from a point of view more strategic and not touching the front door.
    That among the other many things I prefer to bury them
    That among the other many things I prefer to bury them along with this game. Too bad Bohemian. Too bad.
  6. Mar 10, 2016
    This is one of the most versatile game platforms around, which has created a blossoming and vast modding community. While the game originally had it's issues (and still does), the development team has polished this into one of the best looking, largest and best sounding game worlds ever created.

Do not think of Arma 3 as simply a game - this is a platform on to which missions and mods are built. For people who were around before the current DLC models, this is a breath of fresh air back into the days when games like Quake created communities around custom created content.

It takes time and dedication to get used to everything, but once you do, you will hardly play anything else.
  7. Mar 7, 2016
    This is like Arma 2 in terms of very very clunky control system and the feeling of an unfinished product. The worst thing about Arma series is that developers are ok with it. It will be crap in Arma 4 as well. AI in the main campaign is a joke - had to stop playing the campaign midway because of this. Both your team and the enemy. Giving orders is super clunky as well. Multiplayer: yeah,This is like Arma 2 in terms of very very clunky control system and the feeling of an unfinished product. The worst thing about Arma series is that developers are ok with it. It will be crap in Arma 4 as well. AI in the main campaign is a joke - had to stop playing the campaign midway because of this. Both your team and the enemy. Giving orders is super clunky as well. Multiplayer: yeah, good luck joining a server that does not say that you are missing this file or that file etc. And the game does not download it for you. You need to leave the game and google what files you need. Terrible, feels like early access. Expand
  8. Mar 5, 2016
    Almost 3 years after release, Bohemia still cant get their game to run with playable frame rate, not even on high-end hardware. This is seriously disappointing.
  9. Feb 24, 2016
    Traduction de Reverso en Anglais Ecoutez la traduction
    Traduction de Reverso en Anglais Ecoutez la traduction
    Me but 0 coach battleye are truth global thief proclamation(round of applause) battleye *23eb9e his(her,its) to deceive one their envoir of the message maime by capable of answering has quiet its saire davoir an e-mail yes to loaf about desu and who says by yes my I have by the tempt my cue yes his(her,its) fact 1 the years approximately that I atent and aure of question to re-pay out $50 for games(sets) he(it) me deban or he(it) will go be sucked expensively greque his(her,its) enfoirer it ause maime by me dirre pourcoit am proclamation(round of applause) his(her,its) shameful ****
  10. Jan 31, 2016
    I love it so muchI love it so much xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Expand
  11. Jan 19, 2016
    Best. Game. Ever.

I'm so addicted that I stay up till 4am a few nights a week just to get my fill and then wake up at 8am to go to work. Probably not too healthy but like George Carlin said, "find what you love and let it kill you". Well, this is it for me. Looking forward to Apex, baby!
  12. Jan 6, 2016
    Most bugged game i played ever, even bugfield is far from this game.
    This game call itself full game, but there is no difference from early access alpha old 5 years and still no progress.
    Every second 10 buggs literally, you can be seen thought wall, or you get stucked every second like in counter strike zombies. I played one hour battle royale and than i died, because i went to prone
    Most bugged game i played ever, even bugfield is far from this game.
    I played one hour battle royale and than i died, because i went to prone for cover behind wall and i lied in air so i died to bug after one hour trying.
    This game is so annoying to play, it is more annoying than fun to play.
    Stfu, worst game ever bugggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
  13. Dec 22, 2015
    ArmA 3 is not a game. It is a MILITARY SIMULATION. As such, it delivers beautifully.

It does so many things other "games" don't: humongous worlds, weather, day/night, physics, etc. It is supremely immersive. The mods and modes of play make for an almost endless experience. Removed 1 point for the "poor" optimization. The word is between quotes because the code in this software is

Removed 1 point for the "poor" optimization. The word is between quotes because the code in this software is worlds ahead of anything else, and as such, its complexity is mind-boggling.

Still, the cherry on top would be better optimized code. Lacking this, I give the game a solid 9/10.
  14. Dec 3, 2015
    Pros: +
    Excellent modding community which gives you anything from WWII to zombies.
    As a simulator and unlike the typical CoD/Battlefield shooter you feel a lot more immersed as you really have to plan how you want to approach your mission in order to succeed. The scale of the game - the original Altis island being over 270 square kilometers - provides further immersion and
    Pros: +
    Excellent modding community which gives you anything from WWII to zombies.

The scale of the game - the original Altis island being over 270 square kilometers - provides further immersion and creativity in all aspects. It really brings the large landscapes of Flight Simulator X to the battlefield while there's another world to explore on foot.

etc.

Cons: -

Performance issues with larger numbers of AI and some servers. I can spawn 500 AI on the Altis map outside the viewdistance and it still hogs another 30-50 FPS or so while the game works fluently on highest settings with 60-100 FPS. I really hope Bohemia Interactive improves AI performance (perhaps by introducing simpler algorithms for AI in the distance) for future ArmA/expansion/patches.

Being teased by the much more improved actual simulator Virtual Battlespace 3 developed by BI: Simulations which also solves some performance issues.
  15. i76
    Nov 26, 2015
    Huge Map thats boring, void and what little forest there are are barren and you can almost see through it from one end to the other.

Cut 'n Paste vehicle models meaning the different factions have the same silhouettes, all static weapons (MG's and GL mounted on vehicles or on bipods on the ground) are exactly the same for both factions. Having a 'futuristic' setting means BI can be

Having a 'futuristic' setting means BI can be as sloppy and use the same ballistics for each calibre size group (every 8.5mm round fires exactly the same no matter what weapon its fired from).
    Nothing has to be accurate from weapons system to uniforms... so calling this a military simulator is a lie, its a 'futuristic tacticool shooter'.

1st DLC: 2 helicopters... $15US
    2nd DLC: Couple of snipers rifles... $15US
    3rd DLC: New map 'TANOA'... $15US

OFP / Armed Assault (Arma) / Arma 2 vet with probably 20,000hrs between them all.
  16. Nov 19, 2015
    I have had a lot of fun with this game. However, it is one of the most frustrating games I have ever played because of the annoying bugs and bad animations that destroy immersion and hold it back from it's true potential.
  17. Nov 13, 2015
    ArmA 3 is overall an excellent game and in many ways significantly better than previous games in the series, there are however a few things I do not like at all.

My main issue is with the DLC that has been released, in my opinion they provide too little content for the price they are asking, in addition the fact that anyone can use the content (mainly the guns) is very problematic when it comes to multiplayer as it starts spamming you with advertising, which is not only distracting but it sometimes covers the entire screen leading to the players death, in my opinion this is completely unacceptable since often in multiplayer you cannot choose to not use a DLC weapon, these DLC weapons do impact gameplay fairly significantly since they fill the empty spot between 7.65mm and 12.7mm rifles.

The guns themselves are not that interesting either, one of the main reasons I enjoyed ArmA 2 so much was because it featured real world guns such as the iconic AK-47, certainly this can be corrected by mods but it would have been a lot better if they had been included in ArmA 3 in some manner.

ArmA 3 was poorly optimized at the start but it's now significantly better, it's still a very demanding game but I can't complain about that since it does look really nice, although the island of Altis isn't quite the same as Chernrus from ArmA 3 it's still enjoyable.

I would recommend buying this game but be prepared to pay for the DLC unlesss you want your experience ruined.
  18. Nov 9, 2015
    even though i dont play pc this is the worthiest game on my pc. Excellent idea of military simulation. Perfect graphics even for 2015. Gun sound realistic. Different position of character and camera are really fun. All that is an idea which was executed poorly by the game designers. This game misses the gaming title. As a simulation its the best and probably the only but as a game iteven though i dont play pc this is the worthiest game on my pc. Excellent idea of military simulation. Perfect graphics even for 2015. Gun sound realistic. Different position of character and camera are really fun. All that is an idea which was executed poorly by the game designers. This game misses the gaming title. As a simulation its the best and probably the only but as a game it misses some basic things to make it look well more realistic in terms of gameish like the car entering or some sounds after you crash or the plants how they move. I am so stuck with this game but i dont know why, its perhaps the simulation part that you cant find elsewhere. Expand
  19. Nov 7, 2015
    This is a good game but it suffers from performance issues. It's CPU-bound. Due to its use of a scripting language to define scenarios and due to insufficient optimisations, it often runs at 30fps or less on a 5820K 6-core Intel i7 CPU with NVIDIA Titan X GPU.
  20. Oct 20, 2015
    .....................................................................................................Always a great game - For an anytime mood. ;;^^DD
  21. Jul 9, 2015
    Arma 3 is an amazing immersive game to bring you to the battle. The gameplay is made up of realistic bullet physics, movement, momentum, and much more. Bohemia creates a very interesting virtual reality to make you fell like a soldier. The game features realistic animations that no game has ever created. If you want to create a military experience that no other game has made, play Arma 3Arma 3 is an amazing immersive game to bring you to the battle. The gameplay is made up of realistic bullet physics, movement, momentum, and much more. Bohemia creates a very interesting virtual reality to make you fell like a soldier. The game features realistic animations that no game has ever created. If you want to create a military experience that no other game has made, play Arma 3 and you won't regret it. ALSO, the game is power demanding. The requirements are high for this game, because of the open world and GFX. I would recommend at least 8G of ram and a GTX 760. Even on low gfx, the game is beautiful. So play today. Expand
  22. Jun 28, 2015
    ArmA 3 is b far one of my favorite games I own. It is an ultra realistic war simulator that requires strategic planning and careful execution. The game controls are quite difficult, but once you get the hang of them you'll do fine. The game is based mainly on multiplayer, but it does have a campaign and showcases which are quite entertaining. The combat is absolutely fantastic. OneArmA 3 is b far one of my favorite games I own. It is an ultra realistic war simulator that requires strategic planning and careful execution. The game controls are quite difficult, but once you get the hang of them you'll do fine. The game is based mainly on multiplayer, but it does have a campaign and showcases which are quite entertaining. The combat is absolutely fantastic. One well-placed shot is enough to kill and there are a large selection of weapons and vehicles to enter the battlefield with. This game is a must have for warfare realism fanatics. Expand
  23. Jun 22, 2015
    Arma III has got to be the best military style game out there. I played it for about 3 hours last night for the first time and was totally hooked. I had tons of fun riding the choppers and getting killed. In 3 hours, I never once killed anyone else and normally that would be enough to make me hate the game, but this time, they got me good. Way to go Bohemia Interactive. Even the boot campArma III has got to be the best military style game out there. I played it for about 3 hours last night for the first time and was totally hooked. I had tons of fun riding the choppers and getting killed. In 3 hours, I never once killed anyone else and normally that would be enough to make me hate the game, but this time, they got me good. Way to go Bohemia Interactive. Even the boot camp campaign is well worth the time and effort to go through it. Expand
  24. Jun 18, 2015
    Sorry, no points from me, even though I am a huge fan since Operation Flashpoint and have built many missions for the community..
    The problems with this game:
    1) Plays in the future. Nope Sorry, doesnt work. People who like this franchise want real military weapons and vehicles. Not some fantasy crap. 2) Controls. They have essentially become CoD-like. Its a twitch shooter now, not a
    The problems with this game:
    2) Controls. They have essentially become CoD-like. Its a twitch shooter now, not a military simulator. In ArmA 2 you couldnt turn 180 degrees with an MG in your hand as if you have nothing on you at all. Here you can play like youre playing Unreal Tournament.
    3) Animations. Horrible. Just horrible. ArmA 2 also had many bad animations, but here they didnt even get generic movement animations right. It just looks horrible, something I actually hated to showcase to my friends, since it looks so badly made.
    4) Lack of content. When ArmA 2 was as old as ArmA 3 is now, it had already its first expansion and several very nice DLCs and the original game came with MUCH more content too. Especially vehicles and weapons, different infantry, buildings, maps, etc. The huge content made many different mods possible. ArmA 3 content isnt even enough to have a proper Warfare mod. People still play it in ArmA 2 instead because of that.
    5) Performance. ArmA 2 didnt have good performance either, but not nearly as bad as ArmA 3. ArmA 2 was very playable with proper hardware, ArmA 3 is not even with the highest high end.
    6) Bugs. Yeah well... This game was released in alpha status and they promised that would help get bugs fixed much quicker. Nope. It didnt. Its buggier than ArmA 2 ever was and fixes are extremely slow. ArmA 2 was very playable 2 years after release. ArmA 3 still feels like an alpha version, and not only because of the bugs.

I have high hopes ArmA 4 will return to the roots and not be some CoD wannabe.
  25. Jun 11, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. the is the best game I have ever bought for my pc. I think ridiculous, most of the critics have no place to even review this title as they are evidently clueless about this particular title. If you criticize Arma for its "lack of content", then you have no idea what you're reviewing, the Arma series has survived since its first game almost a decade ago, never because of it's "rich content"? It's the incredible platform it brings that allows the extremely active and dedicated community to work on, the fact that DayZ was an example to show how it revived the sales of a 3-4 year old game back up to the top of the steam sales supports that. ARMA 3, for anyone who knows the series, is a giant leap, in performance, in graphics, and in game mechanics. Now it's up to the community, like they did with Arma 2, to bring its full potential, I for one am happy to be part of it, and am patiently waiting for more, both from Bohemia and the modders.

Frankly, I don't even want to see this title on Metacritic, it has no place here to be reviewed by people who clearly don't have a clue. Far too many people expect the fluidity of Battlefield only to find themselves in a completely different realm, while DayZ brought the series to the light of the mainstream, which can only be a good thing as Bohemia evidently used extra profit and poured it into this new title, it has also brought in a lot of bad apples into the community, expecting the wrong things, demanding the wrong things, and criticizing it for not delivering. Review this for what it is, not impose your unrealistic expectation based on other titles onto this
  26. May 7, 2015
    Arma 3 still has all the same problems Operation Flashpoint had over a decade back: jerky animations/movement, stupid AI, unreliable interaction menu, crazy LOD popping, poor optimization and if that wasn't enough there is no proper next/current gen hardware support. If you consider they worked 14 years on the series (including OFP) and haven't ironed out these major flaws in their ownArma 3 still has all the same problems Operation Flashpoint had over a decade back: jerky animations/movement, stupid AI, unreliable interaction menu, crazy LOD popping, poor optimization and if that wasn't enough there is no proper next/current gen hardware support. If you consider they worked 14 years on the series (including OFP) and haven't ironed out these major flaws in their own engine it's just ridiculous.
    The modding community already did a great deal of improvements (including porting almost all previous content) but with such a bad framework to work on there is only so much they can do.

If you're REALLY into military simulations and can double the minimum system requirements you may want to check it out but you'll get the most out of it by finding a mil-sim community.
    If you want something more casual don't think about getting this game. The overall poor quality isn't worth it.
  27. Apr 17, 2015
    Very good game but the bugs destroy it so much its so **** annoying when you get kicked off without giving any reasons also its hard to find some help this **** game is no full version its pre Alpha
  28. Apr 12, 2015
    ArmA 3 (Armed Assault 3) is brilliant game with amazing graphics and a virtually unlimited supply of mods and scenarios, both single player, co-op and multi-player, thanks to integration with the Steam workshop. I loved Arma II, but ArmA 3 surpasses its predecessor on virtually all counts. Sadly there's no armoury, but every other aspect of the game has trumped ArmA II. All IArmA 3 (Armed Assault 3) is brilliant game with amazing graphics and a virtually unlimited supply of mods and scenarios, both single player, co-op and multi-player, thanks to integration with the Steam workshop. I loved Arma II, but ArmA 3 surpasses its predecessor on virtually all counts. Sadly there's no armoury, but every other aspect of the game has trumped ArmA II. All I want now is a new environment to explore, which i'm sure Bohemia are working on as a dlc to be released in the not too distant future. :)

I do think most of the reviews posted prior to the last few major updates need to be removed as they give a false idea of the metacritic score. Most complain about the lack of content, which from the point Steam workshop went live, is a ridiculous lie as there are thousands of SP, Co-op and MP missions available as well as a solid campaign for those only into single player gaming. The original reason for Arma 3 being released early was because of delays following the arrest of two of the main developers who were arrested for spying after doing research for the game. They wanted to get the game out to the community, mainly to showcase some of the things we could expect to see in the game once it was fully released as well as get feedback from the community via the early access project. All reviews prior to 2014 are totally skewed and should be wiped or ignored as they do give a false impression of the game. The metacritic score is much lower than it should be because of these early scores.

This is not a run and gun game like the Call of Duty, Men of Honor or Battlefield series, its a serious military simulation where you need to employ military tactics otherwise you're dead meat. Get shot and if its not an insta-kill you need to use a medic kit or if in co-op or multi-player get someone to heal you. Any injuries will reduce your capacity to shoot accurately. Shooting in ArmA 3 is a real treat, with excellent bullet physics and weapon sights that you need to adjust as the distance to your target increases, so as to take account of bullet drop; all go to add to the realism of this game.

If you want to experience ArmA 3 as it should be, find a good group of friends or a good clan who play the game seriously and you'll find out how good this game really is.

The modding community is brilliant and are one of the best you'll find in a game franchise anywhere (except maybe the sub sim and flight sim communities). Check out the armaholics site for details of many mods and scenarios as well as their forums, or just go to the steam workshop, where you'll find most modifications and scenarios.
  29. Apr 6, 2015
    Don't even bother with it unless you have an ultra high-end PC. Be it sheer graphical request or lack of optimization, this game eats PCs for breakfast.

Running an AMD 8150 CPU and 290X GPU, I was getting -maybe- 10-20 FPS with all the settings on their lowest in multiplayer. It just cannot happen and be enjoyable. Single player is lack luster as the game was clearly designed with a

Single player is lack luster as the game was clearly designed with a baseline training bit that tells you how to aim your weapon (and good god there are -so many ways- to aim your gun) but beyond that you're pretty much left to figure it all out through trial and error elsewhere.

Without a demo or a benchmark, it's a $60 HDD filler unless you're running some quad-SLI/crossfire **** that will certainly run it. Otherwise, you might as well hold off because Steam won't refund the money and your PC likely won't be able to run it comfortably. I want to enjoy it but simply can't with those kinds of framerates.
  30. Mar 12, 2015
    Realistic military sandbox, what would be better than this, there is no others. BIS is making wonderful work in continous development, and end is not near.

1. Mar 26, 2014
    There's something about Bohemia's world-building that inspires people. Importantly though, Arma 3's vanilla content now stands on equal footing with those third-party inspirations. It's still a little rough around the edges, but it's a darned impressive package nonetheless.
  2. Nov 22, 2013
    Arma 3 seems to have a lot to offer in terms of multiplayer, but still not so much for the player looking to the single player experience.
  3. Oct 31, 2013
    With Arma 3, Bohemia made a big step towards a unified platform for its military shooters, but at the same time took two steps back in regards to actual game content. Only the most hardcore fans will enjoy Arma 3 in its current form.