Audiosurf 2 PC

7.5

1. May 29, 2015
    Great way to pass some time. Never played the first game, so I have nothing to compare it to. Minus for no spotify support, no ingame audio player and unpolished, unorganized UI.
  2. Feb 18, 2017
    Unfortunately, the authors of the game could not come up with something new for the sequel and the game was very secondary. It is interesting for a while, if a long time or do not play in the first part. But also blow blew brain as the first game, unfortunately not.
  3. Jul 24, 2015
    Pros:
    The look and feel are better than the first game.
    Integration with Sound Cloud
    Mod support

Cons:
    Similar to original
    Can be hard to find songs that other people play depending on your taste in music.
  4. Oct 11, 2015
    Very familiar to the original Audiosurf. There are some new game modes, but they all pale in comparison to Mono, which is simple and places the music at the forefront rather than a mediocre puzzle game. Aesthetically, the game is pleasing and while Soundcloud implementation is a nice touch, I don't see it as something that will garner a lot of usage.

Overall rating - 7.0/10
  5. Mar 16, 2016
    Well, I find the base content to be pretty similar to the orginal. What it those have new is the steamwork modding support and the integration of soundclound mostly. There are both nice addition that will keep the game replay value, even though I don't think It's justify the price. Especially if you own the orginal, if not, get this one around 10-15 buck.

1. Aug 30, 2015
    It may be short but it is really sweet.
  2. Aug 17, 2015
    In the music industry, there is a thing called ‘second album syndrome’. Dylan Fitterer could not avoid it, too. He removed all the obvious thorns of the original Audiosurf, but added just a handful of new things, like integration with Steam Workshop and SoundCloud, new color schemes and a new gameplay mode. It’s not enough to entice me to switch from the original game to the sequel.
  3. CD-Action
    Jul 27, 2015
    The algorithm that builds tracks based on songs is outstanding, but when its novelty wore off and I got bored of feeding it mp3s to see what happens, I returned to Audiosurf less and less frequently. [08/2015, p.68]