AudioSurf PC

8.8

1. AndersN.
    Mar 8, 2008
    The game is pretty good, but they should have added more gamemodes than there currently is to get a 10 from my side. Another feature the game needs is profiles so you could see which songs you're friends have played instead of only seeing the highscore list. The game is rather addictive if you like music so you keep coming back for more.
  2. Athanar
    Nov 7, 2008
    This game is great. At first, it doesn't seem like much, but as you play it, AudioSurf becomes more addicting. It works with any sound clip that lasts at least 2 seconds if it is in the proper format (which is a minor setback if your music is not, there are a lot of legal free music converters out there) and allows you to compete against other peoples' scores as well. There are This game is great. At first, it doesn't seem like much, but as you play it, AudioSurf becomes more addicting. It works with any sound clip that lasts at least 2 seconds if it is in the proper format (which is a minor setback if your music is not, there are a lot of legal free music converters out there) and allows you to compete against other peoples' scores as well. There are a few minor bugs (specifically, clicking in the background as you log in) but they're nothing that takes the fun out of the game, and can easily be worked out in the future. (And do not cause problems in the meantime.) For $10, I would recommend this game to anyone who likes music and can afford it. Expand
  3. BrandonP.
    Apr 22, 2008
    Amazing game. This is one of the few games in my library I can pick up again and again, and know that far into the future it'll still be getting some serious playtime. And if I hear one more person try to classify this as a "guitar hero clone" I'm gonna freak...
  4. JimS
    Jul 17, 2009
    Wonderfully addicting, intuitive gameplay that appeals to everyone who isn't easily susceptible to motion-sickness. Rating at an 8 since this simple game runs much heavier than it needs to, but for the price and broad appeal it simply cannot be beat.
  5. BlakeB
    Mar 19, 2008
    Brilliant.
  6. ChrisJ
    Jul 27, 2009
    great game, simple, lets you do something while listening to music, can entertain for hours
  7. May 29, 2012
    Get it on sale if you can, but honestly I just got it at full price, and I'd probably gladly pay double. This game is more addictive than crack (but a lot cheaper). And as a bonus, you can link it to last.fm to scrobble.
  8. Nov 13, 2011
    The ultimate casual game. Playing to your own music, your scores are entered to international leader boards. There's nothing more satisfying than getting the number one score on a track, knowing that you played better than anyone else in the world. Except perhaps the satisfaction of beating a friend's score, knowing that they'll receive an email advising them of the fact.

Initially you

Initially you can play with the "casual" characters, which provide a nice, relaxed way to learn the ropes, or simply a new way to enjoy your favourite music. As you improve there are increasingly difficult levels to test your skills.

There is a lot of depth here for those willing to find it. Especially if you have a number of friends playing the game to compete against.
  9. Mar 1, 2012
    If you have the Money and like your Music, I'd suggest buying this. It has quite a few different modes to play, including Multiplayer, Looks great, and most importantly, it makes the levels to your music very well! Slow songs makes a slow level, Faster songs makes a Fast and Hard Level! Overall it's a nice Casual game that can be what you make of it.
  10. Nov 21, 2012
    I love this game, its so fun and so relaxing! The game also works good with the music. If you like listening to music, then just buy this game, its DEFINITLY worth the 10 bucks.
  11. OlleY.
    Mar 10, 2008
    Best "music" game ever made. Especially cool that you can pick you own tracks!
  12. MurphStar
    Mar 21, 2008
    With 4000 songs in my music collection, I'll be playing this game for a month regularly.
  13. YukuaiI.
    Mar 6, 2008
    A game that make me crazy, a very fun game!
  14. ArdithM.
    Apr 29, 2008
    I love this. Best chillout game ever. So insanely addictive too!
  15. AshU
    May 20, 2008
    It's obvious that Dylan Fitterer really has made one of the best time-killing games ever. People previously have said that it's less of a game and more of a screensaver. Well, the whole idea is it kills time. Were you really expecting a game where you had to kill the blocks using rocket launchers and graphics that were near-Crysis? From some of the really low-rating reviews, it It's obvious that Dylan Fitterer really has made one of the best time-killing games ever. People previously have said that it's less of a game and more of a screensaver. Well, the whole idea is it kills time. Were you really expecting a game where you had to kill the blocks using rocket launchers and graphics that were near-Crysis? From some of the really low-rating reviews, it appears that when you saw AudioSurf, you expected a game with an awesome storyline and physics engine better than Source. Expand
  16. RandallH.
    Feb 28, 2008
    It is just a game I can see myself coming back to years from now. And for how cheep it is, you would be a idiot not to get it, the possibilities are endless. With new songs coming out EVERY WEEK, this game will always be in use!
  17. WiltonJ>
    Mar 1, 2008
    This game kicks open the door for the future interaction of Music and Game.
  18. TomS.
    Mar 13, 2008
    Amazing game. Nothing beats the sensation of "riding" your favorite songs. A must have! Especially for $10!
  19. ShadowHawk81
    Mar 20, 2008
    This is yet another great Indie game on STEAM. With countless music in our world, the tracks feel different every time you play a different song. So the experience is limitless. I always wondered what it would be like to interact with a WMP Visualization inspired game, well here it is. The way you move doesn't depend on your speed, but your movement and accuracy. Mostly, you will This is yet another great Indie game on STEAM. With countless music in our world, the tracks feel different every time you play a different song. So the experience is limitless. I always wondered what it would be like to interact with a WMP Visualization inspired game, well here it is. The way you move doesn't depend on your speed, but your movement and accuracy. Mostly, you will want to collect as many hot colors as you can (red, yellow) and sometimes avoid those gray blocks. It's a real fun challenge, and you can listen to your favorite music at the samw time. I prefer anything with a good beat, techno, industrial, industrial core, Vavle tracks, etc. For a game that is a almost futuristic recer techno and industrial seem to fit it best. But Heavy Metal could probably be a lot of fun too. Maybe soem Opeth. Man I'm thinking about trying some classical Bethoveen or Bach too. Classical Thunder maybe. Expand
  20. JasonM.
    Mar 2, 2008
    More fun than such a simple game should be.
  21. StuartS.
    Mar 31, 2008
    Ingenious idea, addictive game play. All for less than 10 dollars. Ignore the naysayers and guitar hero fan boys, this game is where it is at!
  22. CJSmith
    Mar 3, 2008
    This is, hands down, the most fun/addicting game I have ever played.
  23. NicolaiP.
    Mar 5, 2008
    Great game indeed! Audiosurf just has so many game modes and possibilities, that everytime you play it, it's an all new experience! The fact that you can use your own music, a multiplayer mode, and an online highscore just adds more to it! That is what raises this game from mediocre to simply genius! Definately one of the best casual games of this decade.
  24. KrisB.
    Mar 8, 2008
    This game deserves all the hype it gets, perfectly priced casual gaming genius. Reminscent of F-Zero and Klax.
  25. Funkeystu
    Mar 9, 2008
    It's a perfect experience and makes you look at songs in a whole new way. It's not directly comparable to any games I've played before and I probably view it probably fits outside my standard definition of "game", but its a truly great way to kick back and listen to music - at $10 its a top buy!
  26. AliR.
    Apr 28, 2008
    Best free time game EVER! I loved how you can choose your own music and it makes the game different! Every single song you play makes the game so different that you will never get tired of it! If you like free time games I would buy this game Immediately! (P.S. I think it beats Peggle by a long shot!)
  27. [anonymous]
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think this game is really awesome and it's addictiveness is just asking for perfection each time you play your favorite music track. but one thing annoys me about it though since I bought this I have had no time for counter strike or guitar hero.
  28. JAcobB.
    Jul 19, 2008
    Excellent game. Great for waiting at the airport if you listen to music there. Addicting.
  29. Izzythecubemaster
    Jan 1, 2010
    it, unlike any other music playing game, atomatically generates notes to ride on without you having to make them yourself.
  30. HaraldW
    Jan 3, 2010
    This innovative way of sufing your songs is fun and sometimes suprisingly good. Absolute worth playing and having fun.
  31. Swazzy492
    Apr 18, 2010
    I absolutely love Audiosurf. It's a simple, addictive game which allows people to have fun with their music. To those people out there, writing complaints about games not living up to your standards, TRY THE DEMO NEXT TIME!! That's what it's there for, to allow a person to experience part of the game for free. I did, and I was so completely addicted I had to buy the full game.
  32. BrettG.
    Apr 26, 2008
    I don't know what it is about this game, but its just addicting.. and amazing..its almost hypnotizing.
  33. SethHenning
    Feb 21, 2008
    This game is a work of genius. The best part is that theres no set songs that you have to play, any mp3's work. The way the whole map moves to your songs is amazing too, the road bumps to the beat along with the crazy floating shapes flying in the background. This game is a bargain at its price of 10 bucks and if you love music you should pick this game up.
  34. JakeBreen
    Feb 20, 2008
    This game is just simply brilliant. It brings fresh and original gameplay to the PC, and with the inclusion of dynamic tracks based on your songs is also brilliant. The only problem is, some tracks are basically the exact same track, of course that's not AudioSurf's fault, it's the artists fault. Now the inclusion of a scoreboard has kept me addicted to this game. Long will This game is just simply brilliant. It brings fresh and original gameplay to the PC, and with the inclusion of dynamic tracks based on your songs is also brilliant. The only problem is, some tracks are basically the exact same track, of course that's not AudioSurf's fault, it's the artists fault. Now the inclusion of a scoreboard has kept me addicted to this game. Long will I try to beat Gamer007's Vortal Combat Score..I'll get it eventually.. Anyways to wrap this up, AudioSurf is a nice little game, and for only $10 and the Inclusion of the OrangeBox Soundtrack, you can't go wrong with this. Expand
  35. DylanB.
    Feb 26, 2008
    Definately worth the $10. With its unique gameplay and different styles of play, why wouldn't you buy it!? Also, the fact that it's on Steam and the most sold game recently, it must be a big hit! For anyone who thinks this would be a bad game, download the free demo on Steam, you will love it! But, there is only one bad thing about the game and that is is that even with the best Definately worth the $10. With its unique gameplay and different styles of play, why wouldn't you buy it!? Also, the fact that it's on Steam and the most sold game recently, it must be a big hit! For anyone who thinks this would be a bad game, download the free demo on Steam, you will love it! But, there is only one bad thing about the game and that is is that even with the best computer, maximum graphics settings lag the computer, but other than that, well worth it! Expand
  36. Aug 12, 2011
    Audiosurf is incredibly fun. It is one of those games that you will spend hours playing on first few days, and even though it quickly gets repetitive, it is something you can keep coming back to very frequently, because the game is as diverse as your music library. Overall when I first started playing Audiosurf, it felt like a neat and simple little game, which managed with just a fewAudiosurf is incredibly fun. It is one of those games that you will spend hours playing on first few days, and even though it quickly gets repetitive, it is something you can keep coming back to very frequently, because the game is as diverse as your music library. Overall when I first started playing Audiosurf, it felt like a neat and simple little game, which managed with just a few basic elements to create a fascinating experience. Each and every song causes a different race track to be created, with slow bits of the song going slowly uphill and the upbeat parts going steeply downhill at an incredible speed. It doesn't play like guitar hero, it is something entirely different. The game has 12 different characters/vehicles you can play as and each one offers a slightly different gameplay. Some allow you to delete certain colours temporarily, others allows you to pick up certain blocks and place them elsewhere, thirds give you access to two vehicles at once, testing your multitasking skill, but perhaps the most distinct and addictive style is the Mono style (it has 3 different vehicles), where you don't need to filter between different colours, but simply collect all coloured blocks and dodge a multitude of grey blocks on the way. To conclude I'd say that everyone should have this game on their computer. It's a nice thing to play if you want not just to listen to your music, but to engage in it. Audiosurf is so simple and easy to use that it is one of those things you can play whether you have a lot of free time available or only 15-20 minutes. Expand
  37. Oct 30, 2011
    As a casual music game it performs very well with multiple game modes. I like how it can build a play through of any song you choose and then compare your performance online. It's good if you just want to kill a few minutes and jam out a song. It's at least worth $5.
  38. Dec 4, 2012
    AudioSurf is the best way to enjoy your music, race around a track generated from the sound of your song collecting the coloured blocks to score points. Enjoy enhancements to your song the better you play and even a nice visual show. Music will never be the same again
  39. Jul 20, 2012
    Awesome game, expandable as anything can be and has practically unlimited replay value (It's only limited by how many songs you own, etc) and is great fun with friends too (Try to beat each others scores!)

Anyone expecting GH or Frets on Fire from this got the wrong game, even a cursory look at a trailer or the like would show it's nothing like those.
  40. Oct 2, 2012
    This is one of the best music games I have ever had the privileged of playing. The fact that I can load any song from my music library and 'surf' to it was and is literally amazing. You will not regret getting this game. If you are holding out, or are reluctant stop waiting and get it. I have currently locked in over thirty hours on this game, and I will continue to log more. The gameThis is one of the best music games I have ever had the privileged of playing. The fact that I can load any song from my music library and 'surf' to it was and is literally amazing. You will not regret getting this game. If you are holding out, or are reluctant stop waiting and get it. I have currently locked in over thirty hours on this game, and I will continue to log more. The game never gets boring, it will last as long as you love music, which is hopefully forever. Expand
  41. Dec 9, 2012
    This game is fun to play. You can just load a song and play a game to its turn. It auto calibrates and actually changes difficulty when it gets faster and etc. as well as being a bit addictive, it was a good deal for $2.50.
  42. KeithB.
    Mar 4, 2008
    This game is by far the best way to enjoy your music, it's fun, addictive and fast.
  43. CRL
    Jul 25, 2011
    Kind of a spin on Guitar Hero, AudioSurf puts you in a little ship traveling down a three-lane road, trying to match a bunch of colored blocks. It works perfectly in tune to the music, and each of the different 'characters' will appeal to a person's style in a different way. I got it ridiculously cheap during a Steam sale, and I enjoy it more than some games I've paid full price for.Kind of a spin on Guitar Hero, AudioSurf puts you in a little ship traveling down a three-lane road, trying to match a bunch of colored blocks. It works perfectly in tune to the music, and each of the different 'characters' will appeal to a person's style in a different way. I got it ridiculously cheap during a Steam sale, and I enjoy it more than some games I've paid full price for. It's fun, addictive, and will keep you interested as long as your music library is full. Expand
  44. JohnK.
    Aug 13, 2008
    The best $10 I ever spent on a videogame.
  45. AndreasP.
    Feb 26, 2008
    One of the most compelling arcade games I have played for the PC, and all to my favorite music!
  46. Kelvin
    Jul 5, 2008
    Very nice game. You start seeing the music a lot differently once you play this.
  47. BobMcBobin
    Feb 22, 2008
    Awsome game.It is a well deserve 10. I had no problems with this game at all. But XFire needs to support this game.
  48. AlexanderA.
    Mar 1, 2008
    As I love colours and fast speeds with twisting tracks and awesome music this game is more than art and culture. It is PERFECT! I really hope it will be a multiplayer mode over network so you can play with friends from different places on world.
  49. WezleyR.
    Mar 1, 2008
    This is a very well done game, and it is highly enjoyable. It is also a very, very smart idea. Well done.
  50. MikeD.
    Mar 16, 2008
    Grat Game. Best low budget Game ever.
  51. Daniel
    Mar 17, 2008
    Not much to say. Just, BEST GAME EVER!
  52. Kevin
    Mar 19, 2008
    A highly addictive game, really fun, suites any player. Would be a 10 but the elites are to hard lol
  53. HowardF.
    Mar 21, 2008
    Audiosurf is addictive, fast paced and brilliant, I cant say enough good things about this game! For me its one of the finest puzzle/reaction based games of all time, and at the price it is on Steam its so cheap its almost free. Get it, get it now! You know you want to...
  54. JesseB.
    Mar 24, 2008
    One of the most addicting games I've ever played!
  55. TravisE.
    Mar 24, 2008
    Absolutely awesome game for the price. It's almost a steal for what you get! Replayability for as long as you have new music.
  56. AdamB.
    Mar 25, 2008
    Anyone giving this anything less than an 8 doesn't have any music they enjoy in MP3 format.
  57. ShawnR.
    Mar 26, 2008
    Amazing. I just wish more audio games were out like this.
  58. RonnyG.
    Mar 27, 2008
    This is a funny nice game for only $9.95.
  59. PaulP.
    Mar 28, 2008
    Absolutely amazing game, wish i had thought of it!
  60. HristoL.
    Mar 28, 2008
    AWESOME GAME. It even drove me to the point to extract via PainEd songs from Painkiller soundtrack just to test them on different tracks/modes. Very addicting! It would be PERFECT if they include more Steam Achievements ! Score 1000/10 !
  61. AxelT.
    Mar 3, 2008
    Fantastic game. Can keep you entertained with your old music for hours and even days. If you got the chance: Buy it!
  62. HDS.
    One word. Addictive.
  63. SeanL.
    Feb 26, 2008
    This game is amazing and way worth the $10. But the track selector could be a bit nicer.
  64. EvanB.
    Feb 23, 2008
    This is an incredible game! Very addicting, very fun I play it when I'm feeling intense, as well as when i want to relax The fact that you can use any MP3 is the best part.
  65. Mark
    Feb 25, 2008
    What a find! $10 is an absolute bargain for a gem of a game. This title is so addictive, that I've pushed aside many big name games, just to play 'one more' song. I haven't listened to my music collection with such joy in a long, long time. I'm discovering subtle nuances of song that I've heard so many times before, that I never even knew about. If you What a find! $10 is an absolute bargain for a gem of a game. This title is so addictive, that I've pushed aside many big name games, just to play 'one more' song. I haven't listened to my music collection with such joy in a long, long time. I'm discovering subtle nuances of song that I've heard so many times before, that I never even knew about. If you haven't tried the game, check out the demo. I'm sure that you'll be willing to part with the $10 for the full version. Try playing Don't Fear the Reaper, by Blue Oyster Cult. Expand
  66. Matthias
    Feb 29, 2008
    Decent graphics and an addictive gameplay combined with an unmatched replayability from an independent developer. What could be a better reason to support them?
  67. FithakkT.
    Mar 1, 2008
    I love how Audiosurf makes you part of the music, involves you in the grandeur. Something that can do that... is genius!
  68. SteveW.
    Mar 1, 2008
    Could all these users be wrong? This game is as good as everyone here is saying. Download the demo and see for yourself. I purchased it even before the demo had expired to unlock the rest of the racers. Its most fun when played with music that has changes in tempo. Choosing different racers also changes the way the game is played completely. From twitch gaming of Mono to puzzle strategy Could all these users be wrong? This game is as good as everyone here is saying. Download the demo and see for yourself. I purchased it even before the demo had expired to unlock the rest of the racers. Its most fun when played with music that has changes in tempo. Choosing different racers also changes the way the game is played completely. From twitch gaming of Mono to puzzle strategy of Pusher it just keeps giving. Expand
  69. Ulti
    Mar 13, 2008
    Incredibly simple concept, and nearly flawless execution. Simply one of the best uses for ten dollars in existence.
  70. JimmyL.
    Mar 1, 2008
    This game is the best puzzle game since tetris. Replayability is endless and it's probably the most addictive puzzle game ever.
  71. VictorB.
    Mar 13, 2008
    Amazing game, re-discover your music in more ways than you thought.
  72. BerthilG.
    Mar 15, 2008
    Really nice game to play, the best combination between playing a game and listening to music. The full 10 points!
    Mar 1, 2008
    Awesome game! It's 6:24am and I'm still playing it.
  74. RoyP.
    Mar 2, 2008
    Superb, simple yet complex and very addictive!
  75. AlexandreS.
    Superb! Fantástico!
  76. JakeO.
    Mar 22, 2008
    An addictive fun game to play. with a collection of cool looking tracks and great gameplay audiosurf makes you go out and buy more music.
  77. ThomL.
    Mar 24, 2008
    10 for the best 10 bucks I've spent in a while. The replay value of AudioSurf is high. I haven't even even played most of the characters yet because I find the mono characters to be enjoyable enough. I dig the user-customizable textures... what next?
  78. RowanH.
    Mar 3, 2008
    Even if you're not into fighting for the top score, its always fun to just see what kind of amazing track your favorite songs create!
  79. ArchangelMajestic
    Mar 3, 2008
    superior gameplay,fantastic graphics,the capability to use your own music files are unsurpassed,and the only downside was the demo was too damn short....but, the mood was good and this game will reside in the hall of fame.
  80. ZedS.
    Mar 4, 2008
    Awesome, that word sums it all up. Fantastic concept, good gameplay, nice graphics and a nice variations on the standard graphics, good updates, and of course gameplay based on your favorite tunes, how awesome is that! And with the right development it has a lot for us in store in the future. Buy it because you will like it and for that money, who can't afford it. But be warned, it Awesome, that word sums it all up. Fantastic concept, good gameplay, nice graphics and a nice variations on the standard graphics, good updates, and of course gameplay based on your favorite tunes, how awesome is that! And with the right development it has a lot for us in store in the future. Buy it because you will like it and for that money, who can't afford it. But be warned, it is highly addictive. Expand
  81. JonG.
    Mar 4, 2008
    Amazing game! Probably one of the most addictive and fun games I've ever played.. On top of the gameplay, it's dust-cheap and is non-completeable. You never grow tired, because all you have to do switch song!
  82. DavidL.
    Mar 4, 2008
    This game is, in a nutshell; genius! It allows the user to play any music they wish and every song played is it's own level of intensity and complexity, infinite replay value if you ask me.
  83. AndreaM
    Mar 4, 2008
    One of the most addicting games ever! this game is awesome. i love choosing my music
  84. TimA.
    Mar 5, 2008
    If ratings are measured by combining enjoyment, time and value, this game should be one of the best games ever. I feel like I've robbed the game producer, for obtaining such an excellent game at such an excellent price.
  85. AC
    Mar 5, 2008
    Very addictive. I suspect this game will get the most hours played per dollar spent on the game for me.
  86. MarkD.
    Mar 5, 2008
    One of the best games ever. A "MUST HAVE" for music lovers.
  87. TimT.
    Mar 7, 2008
    Unfortunately, I've only played the demo. But I'm placing an order for the full game, because this is by far the most fun music game I've ever played. Best $10 game EVER.
  88. DiamondY.
    Mar 7, 2008
    $10, turn your own music into a Wipeout/Guitar Hero/Puzzle game of your own choosing and skill. I don't know a better deal. Only drawback is that you may get a little burned out on it or discouraged if you don't have a high score (but then you can just find a more obscure song that people don't play). Got a little dizzy with some songs that have a hard beat since the game $10, turn your own music into a Wipeout/Guitar Hero/Puzzle game of your own choosing and skill. I don't know a better deal. Only drawback is that you may get a little burned out on it or discouraged if you don't have a high score (but then you can just find a more obscure song that people don't play). Got a little dizzy with some songs that have a hard beat since the game throws in hills for each hard beat-but that isn't the norm. Lots of fun and a half hour game always leads to an hour instead. Madonna's Ray of Light is the perfect race track for me so far (and I'm no big Madonna fan)...hard but not brutal and fun every time. Expand
  89. JasonC.
    Mar 7, 2008
    Audiosurf ushers in a new breed of gameplay and has, by far, the best soundtrack available on the market today.
  90. BruceM.
    Mar 8, 2008
    Just a great casual game. The ability to use your own songs is fantastic.
  91. AlexR.
    Mar 8, 2008
    I think this game is just flat out awesome.
  92. AdamD.
    Mar 9, 2008
    Simply the best $10 I have ever spent on a game. the game is simple and addictive, but raise the difficulty, and there's a much deeper game within. the graphics are beautiful, the endless supply of songs (your music collection) is simply amazing, especially considered I've played probably 100 songs and have yet to find any of them drastically similar.
  93. TomasH.
    Mar 9, 2008
    This game is so awesome, addicting, and fun I would recommend this to all my friends.
  94. NathanS.
    Apr 3, 2008
    It is perfect from the start of the title screen to the end when you close the game and Thank valve and steam for supporting this game. This game will never die until music it self fails every new C.D. adds to the game the would it the limit for this game, I hope people will start making music for use in this game and giving it to the public.
  95. ChristianK.
    Apr 4, 2008
    Best ten bucks I ever spend, can see me still playing this game in 10 years.
  96. RJS.
    Apr 8, 2008
    To have a game deliver full 3D entertainment as a music enhancing experience is great, but do have it powered by ALL of your personal music files is just mind numbingly awesome! I highly recommend this to music/gaming enthusiast like my self.
  97. ChrisC.
    Apr 9, 2008
    For the people who think the blocks are supposed to be guitar are wrong, its a rhythm game, its based on the beat of the song, and the drums. This game is so much fun, you can use any song you want! I love faster paced songs, its more intense and is a lot of fun! Well worth the low price.
  98. FrankP.
    May 5, 2008
    Amazing genius game, best game since Tetris. If you like music you will love this game. You can load your favorite mp3 in the game and ride your music. AMAZING love that game.
  99. AdamM.
    May 7, 2008
    I love this game, I can never get bored again, It's a great time killer while waiting for something!
  100. BenB.
    May 7, 2008
    When I first heard about this game, I was like, just another worthless pipedream. How wrong I was! I downloaded the demo, and straight after playing one song, I bought the game. Its addictive, a great value for money, and fun when playing multiplayer!
  101. Nov 13, 2011

Initially you

1. At the very worst, it's an ingenious multimedia toy that'll have you dusting off the untouched corners of your MP3 collection for a few happy evenings. But for those twitching fingers that still enjoy the thrill of the high score, Audiosurf has the potential to become a bite-sized obsession thanks to its quick fix gameplay and infinite musical possibilities.
  2. AudioSurf is very good value for money. It’s fun, fresh, and addicting.
  3. Obviously a work of passion, Audiosurf is a game that must not be missed by anyone, especially with an above average interest in music.