8.8

1. CRL
    Jul 25, 2011
    Kind of a spin on Guitar Hero, AudioSurf puts you in a little ship traveling down a three-lane road, trying to match a bunch of colored blocks. It works perfectly in tune to the music, and each of the different 'characters' will appeal to a person's style in a different way. I got it ridiculously cheap during a Steam sale, and I enjoy it more than some games I've paid full price for.Kind of a spin on Guitar Hero, AudioSurf puts you in a little ship traveling down a three-lane road, trying to match a bunch of colored blocks. It works perfectly in tune to the music, and each of the different 'characters' will appeal to a person's style in a different way. I got it ridiculously cheap during a Steam sale, and I enjoy it more than some games I've paid full price for. It's fun, addictive, and will keep you interested as long as your music library is full. Expand
  2. Oct 18, 2010
    Was told to play this gameâ
  3. Oct 18, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A bit boring really but there are better rhythm action games out on the market now. I agree with what a lot of other people are saying that it looks just like Guitar Hero, not a lot of thought gone into that - I canâ Expand
  4. Oct 26, 2010
    Not very imaginative - there are better games out now, this one is a bit stale and does not measure up to traditional standards and performance of game play that I would associate with an enjoyable game. Save your time and money.
  5. May 29, 2012
    Get it on sale if you can, but honestly I just got it at full price, and I'd probably gladly pay double. This game is more addictive than crack (but a lot cheaper). And as a bonus, you can link it to last.fm to scrobble.
  6. Nov 13, 2011
    The ultimate casual game. Playing to your own music, your scores are entered to international leader boards. There's nothing more satisfying than getting the number one score on a track, knowing that you played better than anyone else in the world. Except perhaps the satisfaction of beating a friend's score, knowing that they'll receive an email advising them of the fact.

Initially you

Initially you can play with the "casual" characters, which provide a nice, relaxed way to learn the ropes, or simply a new way to enjoy your favourite music. As you improve there are increasingly difficult levels to test your skills.

There is a lot of depth here for those willing to find it. Especially if you have a number of friends playing the game to compete against.
  7. Mar 1, 2012
    If you have the Money and like your Music, I'd suggest buying this. It has quite a few different modes to play, including Multiplayer, Looks great, and most importantly, it makes the levels to your music very well! Slow songs makes a slow level, Faster songs makes a Fast and Hard Level! Overall it's a nice Casual game that can be what you make of it.
  8. Nov 21, 2012
    I love this game, its so fun and so relaxing! The game also works good with the music. If you like listening to music, then just buy this game, its DEFINITLY worth the 10 bucks.
  9. Feb 12, 2011
    This game is a great way to entertain yourself if you are bored or have not very much to do. It can also be highly competitive thanks to the scoreboard system, which enables you to see your friend's scores on the specific song played.
  10. Aug 12, 2011
    Audiosurf is incredibly fun. It is one of those games that you will spend hours playing on first few days, and even though it quickly gets repetitive, it is something you can keep coming back to very frequently, because the game is as diverse as your music library. Overall when I first started playing Audiosurf, it felt like a neat and simple little game, which managed with just a fewAudiosurf is incredibly fun. It is one of those games that you will spend hours playing on first few days, and even though it quickly gets repetitive, it is something you can keep coming back to very frequently, because the game is as diverse as your music library. Overall when I first started playing Audiosurf, it felt like a neat and simple little game, which managed with just a few basic elements to create a fascinating experience. Each and every song causes a different race track to be created, with slow bits of the song going slowly uphill and the upbeat parts going steeply downhill at an incredible speed. It doesn't play like guitar hero, it is something entirely different. The game has 12 different characters/vehicles you can play as and each one offers a slightly different gameplay. Some allow you to delete certain colours temporarily, others allows you to pick up certain blocks and place them elsewhere, thirds give you access to two vehicles at once, testing your multitasking skill, but perhaps the most distinct and addictive style is the Mono style (it has 3 different vehicles), where you don't need to filter between different colours, but simply collect all coloured blocks and dodge a multitude of grey blocks on the way. To conclude I'd say that everyone should have this game on their computer. It's a nice thing to play if you want not just to listen to your music, but to engage in it. Audiosurf is so simple and easy to use that it is one of those things you can play whether you have a lot of free time available or only 15-20 minutes. Expand
  11. Oct 30, 2011
    As a casual music game it performs very well with multiple game modes. I like how it can build a play through of any song you choose and then compare your performance online. It's good if you just want to kill a few minutes and jam out a song. It's at least worth $5.
  12. Dec 4, 2012
    AudioSurf is the best way to enjoy your music, race around a track generated from the sound of your song collecting the coloured blocks to score points. Enjoy enhancements to your song the better you play and even a nice visual show. Music will never be the same again
  13. Jul 20, 2012
    Awesome game, expandable as anything can be and has practically unlimited replay value (It's only limited by how many songs you own, etc) and is great fun with friends too (Try to beat each others scores!)

Anyone expecting GH or Frets on Fire from this got the wrong game, even a cursory look at a trailer or the like would show it's nothing like those.
  14. Oct 2, 2012
    This is one of the best music games I have ever had the privileged of playing. The fact that I can load any song from my music library and 'surf' to it was and is literally amazing. You will not regret getting this game. If you are holding out, or are reluctant stop waiting and get it. I have currently locked in over thirty hours on this game, and I will continue to log more. The gameThis is one of the best music games I have ever had the privileged of playing. The fact that I can load any song from my music library and 'surf' to it was and is literally amazing. You will not regret getting this game. If you are holding out, or are reluctant stop waiting and get it. I have currently locked in over thirty hours on this game, and I will continue to log more. The game never gets boring, it will last as long as you love music, which is hopefully forever. Expand
  15. Dec 9, 2012
    This game is fun to play. You can just load a song and play a game to its turn. It auto calibrates and actually changes difficulty when it gets faster and etc. as well as being a bit addictive, it was a good deal for $2.50.
  16. Jan 10, 2013
    A dynamic and entertaining game, ideal to enjoy your favorite songs, however, are missing multiplayer mode to play with friends.
    Although the interface is not too late, maybe too simple, balanced by its high playability, and hours of musical fun it can offer.
    I also mentioned the difficulty small game start to understand the different game modes and controls.
  17. Nov 13, 2011
    Audiosurf is one of those games you play when you're bored. It's a game that should be found on a flash player website, or something similar. Sometimes it comes on sale for only $2.50, and even that isn't worth it. The graphics aren't anything to be stunned by, and the gameplay is very lacking. Fun for an hour (maybe two), but after that you'll find yourself wondering what you are doingAudiosurf is one of those games you play when you're bored. It's a game that should be found on a flash player website, or something similar. Sometimes it comes on sale for only $2.50, and even that isn't worth it. The graphics aren't anything to be stunned by, and the gameplay is very lacking. Fun for an hour (maybe two), but after that you'll find yourself wondering what you are doing with your life. Expand
  18. Aug 27, 2010
    Awesome fun to play. Extremely addictive, with the fantastic mechanic that you can play almost any track. My only problem is that there are some bugs; nothing too hindering though. With an extensive music collection you won't get tired of playing. ^_^
  19. Oct 4, 2011
    Audiosurf could have been great, but it's flaws prevent it from being so. Firstly, the track generation is horrible, the tracks have very little in common with the songs I used. Secondly, the game is far to easy. even on "Ninja". On the upside the game does look very pretty, and the tracks speed up at the right time, which can be cool, but ultimately, Audiosurf isn't very good.
  20. Feb 20, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I bought this game when it first came out in the year 2008. It cost 19.90 USD then, and I got it at full price (there wasn't so much discounts on steam back then). Was I skeptical? Yes, I was. I was skeptical because the concept of this game seems simplistic. Of course, this game has convinced me after a while that I have made the correct investment by paying for it at full price.

What this game appears to be is that it converts sound files (music files such as .mp3 ones) into a linear ongoing track of some sort. You get to control a small little car-like vehicle, though the only movement you can perform are sideways. The speed of your little car-like thingy is determined by the pace of your music, which is represented by the color of the track you are riding on. I won't go into detail on the blocks and game play, but that's basically it.

In short, this game lets you ride the music.

And yes, you can ride on almost any musical file you've loaded into the game, and this is what make this game great and worthwhile.

There is one particular game mode which I like - mono. It's basically a no-brainer where you simply hit the color blocks and avoid the grey blocks as you move forward along the track. It's a splendid mode relax yourself with, especially after a day of tiring work when all you want is some of your favorite music and soothing gameplay.

I got it at 2008, and it's 2014 now. Years passed, and many parts of my life have changed. Still, what remained the same is that, after all these years, I will still give new music a run or two here, in audiosurf.

Oh and did I mention that I am still getting e-mails from audiosurf's scoreboard saying that I have been dethroned? Yeah, it's nice to see these e-mails amidst all those work mails and all.
  21. Jul 16, 2012
    I'd love to give Audiosurf a perfect ten - because it's the only game in my library that I'm always up for playing. My only gripes are minor - the engine that the game is based on doesn't seem very good for games, and the point system doesn't let you compare scores across different songs. There is a 'skill point' system in place which is supposed to be based on the difficulty of the songI'd love to give Audiosurf a perfect ten - because it's the only game in my library that I'm always up for playing. My only gripes are minor - the engine that the game is based on doesn't seem very good for games, and the point system doesn't let you compare scores across different songs. There is a 'skill point' system in place which is supposed to be based on the difficulty of the song you pick, but I've not seen a way to find out the skill points score for any of your playthroughs. There are ways to modify the way the game works - for example, using four lanes of coloured blocks instead of the usual three - but you have to edit the individual song tags instead of simply selecting an option in-game. --- Other than these things, this game is amazing. It's based on your music, and it heightens the experience of listening to music. It's fun. Expand
  22. Dec 2, 2011
    A fun and relaxing way to make listening to music interactive. But other than that, there is a complete lack of innovation. I recommend turning iTunes on in the background and playing something else.
  23. Jan 4, 2011
    No no no no no. Guitar Hero without the guitar, so a lot less fun, OBVIOUSLY. Once you have played it a few times the backgrounds get a little boring to watch with no actual end goal.
  24. Sep 10, 2011
    great laid back game. until you play a very fast song to it. i tryed to play scatman john and i was overwhelmed. the game itself isnt great but when you get to relax to your favorite jams then its fun. its like an upraded way of listening to music. to map usually moves to you music so i like it but the game alone isnt fun without the music it would be boring.
  25. May 3, 2013
    Just for being a Steam-only game.
    Just for being a Steam-only game.
    I bought this years ago, before I made many bad experiences with Steam. Had a lot of fun with it and would have played it for countless hours for sure. But of course, instead of releasing some version free of that virus called Steam down the line, instead the developers basically tell people who don't want to use Steam you" on their forums. Well you in return then! One should actually sue game companies who only release Steam-exclusive games for not holding up their end of the deal of delivering the actual game. Because when you rely on a platform where you know that people cannot count on getting what they paid for, it virtually amounts to fraud.
    Plus, there are basically NO efforts to fix essential problems with the game. If you browse the forums, you'll often find comments like "Yeah, it's a known issue" or "It's been discussed to death". There is obviously no willingness to address issues and threads simply get locked.
  26. Apr 28, 2011
    You may not call this a 'video game', but it's definitely another innovative way to listen your music. Or ride it. Either way, this is not your Guitar Hero kind of game. This game is more like Tetris, by picking up color blocks and make huge clusters of the same color. What's more, the levels are designed by YOUR music! I think that's Audiosurf strongest point. It really makes you look atYou may not call this a 'video game', but it's definitely another innovative way to listen your music. Or ride it. Either way, this is not your Guitar Hero kind of game. This game is more like Tetris, by picking up color blocks and make huge clusters of the same color. What's more, the levels are designed by YOUR music! I think that's Audiosurf strongest point. It really makes you look at a different way to your music. As the tagline says, Ride Your Music. Expand
  27. Jan 15, 2012
    I tried several "play your music" type of games lately, but this one seems to be the only one to do it properly. If it had a serious budget and marketing, it would be a real blast, but its what it is.
  28. Jul 3, 2011
    Play with your music. In other words, surf it. This game is a great way to listen to all your "unappreciated" music and be entertained at the same time. This would be a PERFECT replacement for my Windows Media Player and iTunes. If only it had the repeat function...
  29. Jul 10, 2011
    This is a fun little game. It supports almost any audio format. Just pick your music and the game generates a racetrack for you. A very original idea.

The graphics are no masterpiece by far, but that doesn't really matter once you get going.

Good fun when you have a few minutes to spare.
  30. Jun 18, 2013
    This is a game that every music loving gamer should pick up. This is definitely an example of an indie game that did the best within the means the developers had. The game does a great job at making the music have a feel when the riders fly across the track. Controls are perfectly tight, and you have a choice between mouse, keyboard or xbox controller without any special tweaking ofThis is a game that every music loving gamer should pick up. This is definitely an example of an indie game that did the best within the means the developers had. The game does a great job at making the music have a feel when the riders fly across the track. Controls are perfectly tight, and you have a choice between mouse, keyboard or xbox controller without any special tweaking of settings.

Most people play the mono style which is simply dodge the gray blocks and grab the colored ones.

THe one thing this game could have would be a more consistant level builder that made block grabbing a bit more interesting. Sometimes tracks will have a corkscrew in them which is fun, but only once per track on some tracks on some songs only. It would be great to have these show up more than once and even add in flips and other interesting track variations.

While not perfect, the game is certainly worth the price you pay. It isn't complex, it isn't stressful like other indie rhythm games, its just right.
  31. Oct 2, 2011
    It's a decent game and works with any song, but playing as any class other than mono can be a bit hectic and confusing. After a few songs it gets really boring and repetitive. It's not at all addicting, and not actually fun. 85 critic and 9.2 user is way overrated, but the concept of it isn't bad.
  32. May 16, 2012
    Do you have to like 3 things to enjoy this game: Puzzles, Racing and Music. I just love these three subjects and thats why I can call this game amazing. It fits perfectly in what I was looking for: A very nice game for spend some quality time.

Please, if you like Puzzles and Music don't let those bad comments stop you. This game really worths the try. 10 very well spent bucks.
  33. Oct 16, 2013
    Weird idea... play racing tetris which dynamically changes based on the tunes you feed it. A really novel and fun idea, but once the novelty wears off there's not a lot of substance under the skin.
  34. Jan 4, 2012
    Well, where do I start with this game? Being a person who really enjoys his music you can imagine the excitement I felt when I heard about this game. Yeah sure, you have Guitar Hero and Rockband that feel more real than this game, but that is not the point of Audiosurf. This game was invented to play along to YOUR music. The music you like! This game won't satisfy your thirst for adventureWell, where do I start with this game? Being a person who really enjoys his music you can imagine the excitement I felt when I heard about this game. Yeah sure, you have Guitar Hero and Rockband that feel more real than this game, but that is not the point of Audiosurf. This game was invented to play along to YOUR music. The music you like! This game won't satisfy your thirst for adventure or anything, but it will cure those moments when youâ Expand
  35. Jul 20, 2012
    I score this a 5 because it;s a very average as a game, but compensating is that it's intellectually interesting to me as I'm a songwriter. You pick songs from your mp3 library and the program constructs a track that matches the music. To me I was curious just what type of tracks the program would build for various songs. The visuals often make what's happening in the song moreI score this a 5 because it;s a very average as a game, but compensating is that it's intellectually interesting to me as I'm a songwriter. You pick songs from your mp3 library and the program constructs a track that matches the music. To me I was curious just what type of tracks the program would build for various songs. The visuals often make what's happening in the song more apparent. For example: "Sweet Home Alabama" has alot more bumpy/bouncy course than I expected. Something like Boston's "MOre than a feeling" builds an epic course that slows/races with the energy of the music. Many rock songs are just straight downhill at the same rate the whole way. Songs with lots of transitions will create more "interesting" tracks and effects in my view. Most interesting to me was when I loaded my own songs in and played the course. Very cool to see the program's visual interpretation of your own songs. Expand
  36. Jan 20, 2012
    Interesting for a while, and overall quite creative, but is gets boring quickly in the long run. The gameplay isn't that fun really, but interesting for a while with good music.
  37. Mar 16, 2012
    A great game for when you want something to do while you listen to your favourite music. It can be very fun for such simple game mechanics.
  38. Jan 27, 2012
    I have only been playing this game since Jan 18 this year, but it's already on my top ten list of favourite games of all-time. Audiosurf is basically a game where you choose your own music and hit blocks to get points. Sounds like it sucks, but it's SOOOOOO fun!!!!!!!! Mainly because you play to whatever music you like. It even has Still Alive from Portal! How is that not win to you?! OneI have only been playing this game since Jan 18 this year, but it's already on my top ten list of favourite games of all-time. Audiosurf is basically a game where you choose your own music and hit blocks to get points. Sounds like it sucks, but it's SOOOOOO fun!!!!!!!! Mainly because you play to whatever music you like. It even has Still Alive from Portal! How is that not win to you?! One thing that would be cool, is Karaoke. Sounds dumb I know, but it would be kind of fun. No bugs, cool atmosphere, good graphics and overall awesometacular. Expand
  39. Jan 18, 2013
    A great game that's definitely worth the price and you'll keep coming back to. Audiosurf offers an enhanced musical experience, colorful visuals, addictive gameplay and a competitive edge for the more hardcore gamers out there willing to top the scoreboards. Highly recommended.
  40. Jun 18, 2012
    Just dont get the point. You need a music library worth 40 bucks just to enjoy this 10 dollar 3 lane highway thing. Can this even be called a game? I have no idea. This game is boring. There's free valve mods that your will spend way more time on.
  41. Jul 1, 2012
    I like serious games, ones that focus on details, an engrossing, fascinating plot, I like smooth gameplay with intuitive controls, I like deep characters as well as sweet guns and awesome combos. But sometimes I don't have the time to play a game like that, and sometimes I just want a casual video game.

AudioSurf is one of the coolest casual indie games out there. Well worth the money, especially if you find it on sale, it allows you to play any audio file on your computer, and depending on the song you choose the track you ride on will be customized to the song. It'll affect the shape of the track, the speed at which blocks come at you, and so you get to enjoy your music while playing a new track in various different game modes while also scrobbling your plays with Last.FM.

Even when I don't want to play games and just rather listen to music, I sometimes play AudioSurf, after a while it's a game that feels natural, as just another way you might listen to music.
  42. Aug 15, 2012
    The interactivity is very primitive, falling short of my low expectations. I'd much rather scribble in MSPaint while listening to my music, or watch the WMP visualizer. Rockband/Guitar Hero are miles ahead of Audiosurf in terms of design, playability, and fun.
  43. Sep 10, 2012
    If Guitar Hero and Tetris had a child, this would be it
  44. Dec 13, 2012
    I really loved this until Beat Hazard came out and I realized how dated it felt. The menus are still in 4:3 aspect ratio in 1920x1080 rez and there's been no updates for years outside of "Audiosurf Radio" playlist changes. Pick up Beat Hazard instead if you're looking for a rhythm game on Steam.
  45. May 18, 2013
    Like Guitar Hero for the PC, but much better. This game allows you to play your own songs, which games like Guitar Hero do not. I cannot explain how wonderful this game is, it has many gamemodes and will keep you entertained for many hours.
  46. Dec 7, 2012
    也许它的音乐分析能力非常强大,但是游戏机制上是通过接触和躲避彩色方块来进行,结合了方块消除游戏的规也许它的音乐分析能力非常强大,但是游戏机制上是通过接触和躲避彩色方块来进行,结合了方块消除游戏的规则,容易让人手忙脚乱,从而缺失了传统音乐游戏中的节奏感和产生无错连击时的爽快感。因此,我认为它不能称为一个好游戏,而只能算作带娱乐功能的单曲音乐播放器。 Expand
  47. Jan 29, 2013
    It's quite a novelty to have your favorite songs translate into the gaming world. Though the game was fun, it didn't have lasting appeal to me--mostly because the only driving element of the game was I got to listen to my favorite songs and see how they would translate into a roller-coaster that I could ride.
  48. Jan 30, 2013
    Audiosurf is definently a casual game. It has no real purpose or what to achieve, but worldwide stats make this more enjoyable. Most enjoyable when just want to listen to music loud and surf with the beat.
  49. Jul 23, 2013
    If you like to do something suitable while hearing music, would you like Audiosurf. You drive a rack, that fits to the music and looks great, if you change the look in the options how you want it. Additional you have the option to make it easy or hard, so you will find your way, how you like to play it.
  50. Apr 26, 2013
    Because you use your songs to play, this game has the best soundtrack by default. However, playing for long periods of time can get repetitive. That doesn't mean that the game isn't fun, though. My favorite Audiosurf memory was getting challenged by my friend to see who could get the highest score in 2112 by Rush. I had a blast playing through the entire 20 minute epic.
  51. Apr 29, 2013
    As a music lover, this is one of my favorite games. The game does a good job of generating tracks from your music (and supports pretty much every popular format). Yes, sometimes it will mess up and it won't fit well with the track, but anything that's generated without human supervision won't be perfect 100% of the time.

I really have only one gripe with the game, and that is the online

I really have only one gripe with the game, and that is the online high scores. There are three difficulties to the game, and there are a handful of game modes on each difficulty. The trouble is that the different game modes can have vastly different scores. My personal favorite mode, Ninja Mono, just happens to be the lowest scoring mode, and even if you play a perfect track and get the highest score possible, you'll be pitted against other game modes where people get ten times your score.

It really is the only serious flaw that i could find. All in all, it's a great game that i highly recommend for anyone who loves music.
  52. Jul 23, 2013
    The Idea is great: Experiencing music more intense while actually playing the song. Game speed adapts wonderfully to the music.
    But there are nine bad game modes instead of a single good one. Two game modes are boring. The others are totally complicated.
    If you want to play with a friend one will have to play with mouse and the other with a controller. The problem is that controllers can't compete with mouse.
    Sadly the lack of elementary functions like the ones above ruin the game.
  53. AWG
    Jul 9, 2013
    Cute and indi3lov3rz-friendly, Audiosurf would be eligible to win a contest for the most overrated game ever in the history of gaming. You keep moving your mouse right and left to catch blocks and after one hour of this you stop and realize you actually spent only 10 minutes went by. Meh.
    Also, very racist towards who only use online radio streaming (Spotify, Pandora, last.fm) and down't actually own any file audio.
  54. Nov 21, 2013
    The game is just simply awesome. I didn't expect much from it at first but I'm so glad I got it. I literally spent 3 hours on it without even realizing. That's what happens when you combine music with fun gameplay. The game is currently on sale on the humble bundle store for only 0.99$ though the sale may have ended depending on when you're reading this review. Over all, it's a great game,The game is just simply awesome. I didn't expect much from it at first but I'm so glad I got it. I literally spent 3 hours on it without even realizing. That's what happens when you combine music with fun gameplay. The game is currently on sale on the humble bundle store for only 0.99$ though the sale may have ended depending on when you're reading this review. Over all, it's a great game, probably going to pick up the sequel after a few months. Expand
  55. Aug 9, 2013
    Highly addictive and entertaining. More games should utilize this idea as it you yourself can keep the game interesting. A good price and good value for money.
  56. Aug 7, 2013
    This game is simply put fun to play and gives no life to some of those old albums in your computer that you just don't listen to anymore. One of the best parts of this game is trying to find the songs the play the best in-game, (some my surprise. Try playing I'm Yours by The Script, very slow song, but fun to play). The game play itself is enjoyable and in practice rewards you for knowingThis game is simply put fun to play and gives no life to some of those old albums in your computer that you just don't listen to anymore. One of the best parts of this game is trying to find the songs the play the best in-game, (some my surprise. Try playing I'm Yours by The Script, very slow song, but fun to play). The game play itself is enjoyable and in practice rewards you for knowing where the most "intense" sections of the song come up adding even more fun to the mix. There is no better way to enjoy your music. You'll know what I mean when your racing up and down to the vibrato of a singer's voice Expand
  57. Aug 21, 2013
    Call it a game, call it an interactive screen saver, none the less it is an enjoyable way to listen to music. Many complain about it's simplicity but that's the beauty of it really. The fact that it can make a track to a very under the radar song and still show you who else plays/listens to it.
  58. Nov 20, 2013
    Of all the music based games that I have played this one is my favourite… I'm not a major fan of the new your music makes the game genre; but this one looks good, it's simple and quite enjoyable! The game doesn't really have great variety, despite proclaiming many game modes they’re all basically the same thing! I will admit the fun comes from trying many of your favourite songs; and theOf all the music based games that I have played this one is my favourite… I'm not a major fan of the new your music makes the game genre; but this one looks good, it's simple and quite enjoyable! The game doesn't really have great variety, despite proclaiming many game modes they’re all basically the same thing! I will admit the fun comes from trying many of your favourite songs; and the speed of your ship and the length of the route all depend on the way the track is arranged and it’s really done very well. The main downside to the game for me comes down to the general interface being quite clunky, but overall it provides a lot of fun! Expand
  59. Dec 2, 2013
    Quite a nice game to play if you have some spare time and you don't know what to do. I like the different modes I personally mostly play mono) and the fact there is a (sort of) co-op mode.
  60. Aug 20, 2014
    Its a fun game if you listen to a lot of music. Truly I actually only bought it about a month ago and it can get boring if you are used to other games. I still enjoyed it just not as much and not as long. I will continue playing it though as a relaxation game. It was fun but I might get the second one because it is more advanced and higher graphics it seems.
  61. Jan 1, 2014
    In spite of worthing it`s price if bought on a sale, it don`t worth your time. It is a fun game, but I played it sometimes an then i never played it again. If you are sure you will play it, go ahead and buy it. Otherwise, save your money and time for another game
  62. Jan 4, 2014
    This music game is as fun as you make it. If you give it the time to play by adding your music then the game will be truly worth the money. The game is fun and quick to play and can never get boring as you repeat the music over and over and it never gets boring.
  63. Jul 31, 2014
    this game is very simple yet very fun and this goes to show how simple a game can be but very very fun i love video games and i really love music so to combaine them both and i can pick what songs i want yes that = win
    i give this game an
    95 / 100

1. At the very worst, it's an ingenious multimedia toy that'll have you dusting off the untouched corners of your MP3 collection for a few happy evenings. But for those twitching fingers that still enjoy the thrill of the high score, Audiosurf has the potential to become a bite-sized obsession thanks to its quick fix gameplay and infinite musical possibilities.
  2. AudioSurf is very good value for money. It’s fun, fresh, and addicting.
  3. Obviously a work of passion, Audiosurf is a game that must not be missed by anyone, especially with an above average interest in music.