6.9

1. Feb 5, 2011
    An extremely disappointing experience. The game play is very sad and the graphics leave much to be desired. I highly doubt I will play any of the additional free "chapters", when they come out. This game enforces the stereotype that Hollywood can not make games. A 25 dollar lesson learned; never buy movie titled games until they are on sale AND average 75% or better from atleast 3 or 4An extremely disappointing experience. The game play is very sad and the graphics leave much to be desired. I highly doubt I will play any of the additional free "chapters", when they come out. This game enforces the stereotype that Hollywood can not make games. A 25 dollar lesson learned; never buy movie titled games until they are on sale AND average 75% or better from atleast 3 or 4 game critics (user scores preferred, with no less than 30 reviews). Expand
  2. Jan 2, 2011
    top game but i finished this in under an hour shame on u 15 pound may be cheap but theres 5 coming at 15 = 75 pound for 3 hours AVOID such a shame ill wait for ps3 one hopefully will have all instalments on one game then
  3. Feb 23, 2011
    I will use this game as a tool to measure what each of the "official critics" has as a lowest grade available to them. Because frankly, the most accurate description of this game was made by "PC Gamer UK".
    -"A waste of time; dull and shoddy, Back to the Future fails to deliver on anything that made the movies so much fun."
    As someone who actually grew up watching these the brilliant

As someone who actually grew up watching these the brilliant movies, I can only say that I wouldn't play this game even if it was free... The game might, (and this is the biggest bone I can throw at this "game"), be somewhat appealing to kids that have yet to learn how to click about on the screen, because the game plays like a childrens pop-up book.
  4. Jun 6, 2011
    "Back to the Future: The Game" is not only easily the worst thing I have ever played, I'm not sure I even played it. When I went back and tried to do anything other than what the "correct"(and, frankly, stupidly obvious) solution was to these badly-made puzzles, the game hit me with a vague "I can't do that with that" dialog. There are points when things happen in the story for no"Back to the Future: The Game" is not only easily the worst thing I have ever played, I'm not sure I even played it. When I went back and tried to do anything other than what the "correct"(and, frankly, stupidly obvious) solution was to these badly-made puzzles, the game hit me with a vague "I can't do that with that" dialog. There are points when things happen in the story for no reason, they're just triggered by entirely unrelated and arbitrary triggers. There are times when entire sections of the game world are cut off from you for no reason, including one point where an invisible wall is put up in front of an OPEN FENCE that you're normally allowed to walk through. You don't PLAY this game, you watch a badly-animated movie and then click on something to continue.

Insipid and intellectually insulting, don't bother with this piece of garbage. Avoid at all costs.

1. Mar 21, 2011
    A solid start for the series, though a little too short and easy to complete. Telltale, please, we want more! [Feb 2011, p.105]
  2. Mar 16, 2011
    Generally speaking, Back to the Future: The Game is still worth some attention for fans of the movies. Its appropriate choices in art and audio, along with its 200% dedication to the films, will definitely keep Future fanatics off the manure. However, when it comes to the gameplay, my advice would be to try and not take it too seriously.
  3. Mar 9, 2011
    Too easy and too short...but sparkling dialogues and a brilliant interpretation will move every Back to the Future fan.