7.0

1. Dec 25, 2010
    An excellent, fully fledged sequel to the original trilogy. I just got through the first episode, and was thoroughly amused with the voice acting, writing, and story progression. This could easily have been a fourth movie, especially considering the story takes off six months after Back to the Future Part III ended, when Doc got himself lost in time, yet again.

I only have two

I only have two complaints, the first of which is the MSRP of $25. The game only took me three hours to complete, which is very short compared to most games. Out of a $50 game, people generally expect at least 20 hours. So to only get three from a $25 game is a big let down. However, since the release I have seen some stores price it at $20, which is a tad more reasonable.

My second complaint is that I'm going to have to wait until near the end of next year to play part five, and the conclusion of this awesome game! I'm already ecstatic for part two, coming in February!
  2. Jan 4, 2011
    I absolutely loved this game - it really is like Back to the Future Part 4!

Here's my Top 50 games of all time:

The Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past
    Super Metroid
    The Legend of Zelda
    Metroid Prime (Trilogy)
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Resident Evil 4
    Tetris DS
    Words with Friends (Scrabble)
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Mike Tysonâ
  3. Jun 25, 2011
    Best game of this type. You will enjoy it if you are a fan of the movies
  4. Feb 15, 2011
    Amazingly fun game!

Remember that people? Fun? Best I can describe this game is classic back to the future feel and story mixed with monkey island. Now the graphics are kinda sub par but they're clean, the controls are a bit off, but the story is awesome, witty, and convoluted time paradox mess! The explanations doc brown gives are classic back to the future. The voice acting for Marty
    Amazingly fun game!

Remember that people? Fun?

Now the graphics are kinda sub par but they're clean, the controls are a bit off, but the story is awesome, witty, and convoluted time paradox mess! The explanations doc brown gives are classic back to the future. The voice acting for Marty is amazing. I laughed more than a few times, and there is one particular scene in which I actually thought I experienced something truly original in a gaming experience that stretches back to the early 80's I won't give anything away but it has something to so with making something.

It's a very easy game as far as the puzzles, however I truly had fun with it and was only disappointed in the length, FAR too short! I was finished under 2 hours but man what a good time! I'm really quite eager for the next episode!
  5. Mar 4, 2011
    As a huge fan of the original movie trilogy, this game really does an amazing job of bringing back that feeling of wonder and excitement that Doc Brown and his Delorean inspired.

The game itself is simple enough to master without reading a manual or playing tutorials. The interface leaves a little to be desired as sometimes getting where you want to go can be less than perfect, but these minor annoyances are more than made up for by the game's intelligent puzzles and genuinely entertaining story.

In fact the story feels much like the movie, but with a completely original plot that introduces some new characters (such as a young Emmitt Brown) and of course old favourites like George McFly and the Tannens.

Probably my favourite aspect of the game, though, is how accurate the model of the Delorean is. Every detail is made to look exactly like the movies, even down to the (less than obvious) "shield eyes from light" embossed tape stuck to the flux capacitor.

No hoverboards yet, but I'm hoping they'll make an appearance before the end. Currently awaiting episode 3 with much anticipation!
  6. Jun 9, 2011
    this games story line is awesome.... Bang for the buck I love it game play is excellent work buying very time comsumingand the story is great
    i recommend this game to anybody of all ages
  7. Jun 29, 2011
    I just got this game yesterday, since all the Episodes are available and this game captures the essence of Back to the Future from the musical score, atmosphere and the feeling of you being Marty McFly.

Granted I am only in Episode I, but having a AWESOME time reliving this movie in a video game. I was 14 years old when this movie was released and saw it with my parents and little brother at the time.

So if your a TRUE FAN of all the Back to the Future movies, you won't be disappointed .
  8. Aug 26, 2012
    I took it for what it is and had a lot of fun with it. Gameplay is NOT the core, its a simple point and click adventure, the fun is meant in the figuring out the situations and following the plot. I really liked the movie, and this little game did not disappoint, it has the feeling and humor of it.
  9. Jun 3, 2013
    Excellent old school adventure!

In the game you can feel same spirit that you felt when you where watching the original movies. Graphics is 100% fit this kind of game!
  10. Mar 9, 2014
    If you're a BTTF junkie, it's a must have.
    It has the same flavour as the movies, even that little things.
    The story is fun but the puzzles are rather easy.
    Just enjoy the ride.

1. Mar 21, 2011
    A solid start for the series, though a little too short and easy to complete. Telltale, please, we want more! [Feb 2011, p.105]
  2. Mar 16, 2011
    Generally speaking, Back to the Future: The Game is still worth some attention for fans of the movies. Its appropriate choices in art and audio, along with its 200% dedication to the films, will definitely keep Future fanatics off the manure. However, when it comes to the gameplay, my advice would be to try and not take it too seriously.
  3. Mar 9, 2011
    Too easy and too short...but sparkling dialogues and a brilliant interpretation will move every Back to the Future fan.