7.2

1. Dec 31, 2011
    This is my favorite episode. Voice acting draws us into the game nicely. Again, I feel its more like interactive cinema. Camera is a bit annoying when walking through town. Kinda wish there was more to the game though, but that's only speaking as a fan of the movies.
  2. Mar 3, 2011
    It was ok to play through. Overall it was pretty boring. It felt like the first episode just repeated with a few different puzzels. Overall kinda boring.
  3. Feb 24, 2011
    Much better than the second episode. The puzzles actually require a bit of thought this time and it's a little bit longer. The story continues nicely and the voice talent is still great. Can't wait for the next episode.
  4. Mar 16, 2011
    Its a good game but no improvements on the graphics storyline and voice acting are its strong points .
    The puzzles are a tough cookie than the first one.Story is following nicely making sure that the gamers
    can't wait for the next one . The gameplay Camera needs a little work
  5. Mar 16, 2011
    Second episode is as easy as first one was. It does not present enough challenge. But, I quite liked how the story continued and I'm generally happy that I can see heroes of my youth again.
  6. Apr 13, 2012
    The second episodic entry into the BTTF series of games makes a improvement over its predecessor; slightly a small, modest one. Although I found this "chapter" to be shorter than the first that might simply be because I enjoyed it more. The plot felt less linear and gave players better dialog options and a crispier storyline to immerse themselves in. That was much appreciated. Whilst theThe second episodic entry into the BTTF series of games makes a improvement over its predecessor; slightly a small, modest one. Although I found this "chapter" to be shorter than the first that might simply be because I enjoyed it more. The plot felt less linear and gave players better dialog options and a crispier storyline to immerse themselves in. That was much appreciated. Whilst the locations didn't change to a large degree the atmosphere in a night time setting felt real and genuine. Character development needs to be further explored though. Expand
  7. Mar 9, 2014
    If you're a BTTF junkie, it's a must have.
    It has the same flavour as the movies, even that little things.
    The story is fun but the puzzles are rather easy.
    Just enjoy the ride.

1. PC Gamer
    May 18, 2011
    Even with these improvements, it's held back by n incredibly small game world that too frequently revisits its few sets, and makes being stuck in the '20's for a second episode monotonous. [July 2011, p.77]
    The gameplay took a hit since the last installment, but the storytelling is still superb.
  3. PC Gamer UK
    Apr 23, 2011
    Second time's a bit more of a charm, although the classic adventure style still isn't the perfect fit for Marty and Doc. [May 2011, p.86]