7.2

1. Dec 3, 2011
    I always start out reading reviews with the worst scores just out of curiosity and hoping for some rich criticism. I have to give this series a high score. I really enjoyed these games. This last one, OUTATIME, had me on the edge of my seat cranking through this game. I'm looking forward to going back and playing through them all over again. The over-all feel of the series and story behindI always start out reading reviews with the worst scores just out of curiosity and hoping for some rich criticism. I have to give this series a high score. I really enjoyed these games. This last one, OUTATIME, had me on the edge of my seat cranking through this game. I'm looking forward to going back and playing through them all over again. The over-all feel of the series and story behind it really felt like it belongs along side the theatrical films. It was great! When the credits rolled at the end, I was left hoping that Telltale had plans to make another series. I'd jump at the chance to play it. Expand
  2. Jun 23, 2011
    Episode 5 "Outatime" Has got to be a pretty decent finale for a 5 part game. This part in my opinion is the most emotional, dramatic part out of all the episodes. Although the ending didn't make much sense it what will make you baffle is the message after the credits.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
    This finale is great. The story is very good. In this episode, the player travels to the most number of different times, the line is not confusing and is easy to follow. The story is a great wrap up of all five episodes.
  4. Sep 16, 2011
    This is so good! They have done a great job capturing the spirit of the films in these episodes. The music, feel, settings and stories are great. Also loved how they got the original actors back to play their characters again. Really made me wish they'd just made another film though! But I guess everyone is much older now. Some of the missions were a bit unclear, and you end up hearing theThis is so good! They have done a great job capturing the spirit of the films in these episodes. The music, feel, settings and stories are great. Also loved how they got the original actors back to play their characters again. Really made me wish they'd just made another film though! But I guess everyone is much older now. Some of the missions were a bit unclear, and you end up hearing the same lines over and over, but its still great fun. I like exploring too and finding references to the old films. Very funny too. Expand
  5. Jun 30, 2011
    What An ending ! was very good and funny with all those altered timelines super voice acting as usual Now that all episodes are out i recommend it to buy the game as whole A good job telltale games Waiting for Jurassic Park The ending didn't make sense along with the credits at the ending The games pretty dramatic with many mysteries A decent game in total
  6. Jan 2, 2012
    The best out of all the episodes in my opinion. Love the ending. This is one episode where you want to quickly finish the game in order to see the ending. This episode makes Back to the Future.
  7. Jun 2, 2013
    Episode 5 "Outatime" was a great finale for a 5 part game, it had a nice blend of story and emotion. The game as a whole was very pleasing to me and I am proud to say I completed all 5 episodes. Definitely worthy of a 8/10. Very dramatic and story based
  8. Apr 3, 2014
    If you're a BTTF junkie, it's a must have.
    It has the same flavour as the movies, even that little things.
    The story is fun but the puzzles are rather easy.
    Just enjoy the ride

1. Aug 16, 2011
    Of particular note is the great climax and emotionally satisfying ending. It wraps everything up on a sweet note, and then manages to jam in an absolutely awesome throwback to the original film AND offer up the possibility of future sequels to the game.
  2. Aug 14, 2011
    For fans of the films, you can hardly go wrong with the Back to the Future adventure games. If you've already bought the first, then you know the kind of quality you're in for. If you've waited to see if the entire series holds together, well, it does. Either way, it still holds up, and if you want to play through it all in one go, now's the time.
  3. PC Gamer
    Aug 11, 2011
    OUTATIME corrects many of the past four episodes' weaknesses with plentiful locations, a strong script, and a fulfilling conclusion to what has been an upsettingly lackluster series. [Oct 2011, p.77]