Bad Bots PC

4.6

1. Nov 27, 2013
    It's an original game for sure, but it's not very fun. Too repetitive, and non-stop action. So You only do one thing,it's shooting robots.

I play like 2 hours and quit, not enough entertainment.
  2. May 26, 2013
    haha oh man, I tried to give this game a chance, but it's just so bad. It's so unpolished it feels like a student game. My character's animation always faces to the right, even when he's moving left. There are a lot of missing sounds: a lot of things that seem like they should make noise don't, and there's areas with no music that really feel like there should be. Navigating the menushaha oh man, I tried to give this game a chance, but it's just so bad. It's so unpolished it feels like a student game. My character's animation always faces to the right, even when he's moving left. There are a lot of missing sounds: a lot of things that seem like they should make noise don't, and there's areas with no music that really feel like there should be. Navigating the menus with a controller doesn't work right. Fighting enemies has no depth at all. I gave one point for the laugh, but I would not recommend this game for free, nevertheless the outrageous $10 they want for it on Steam. On the plus side, the artwork is really well done. Expand

1. Jul 22, 2013
    Overall, Bad Bots was a great game to play.
  2. Jul 1, 2013
    Sure the old-school visuals look nice but within the first 10 minutes, you've pretty much seen and done everything you are going to do in the game. If you got $10 to spend and about 2-3 hours to blow away tons of bots, then sure give it a try; just know that you aren't really getting that much for what you bought.
  3. Jun 7, 2013
    It’s certainly not awful, and when it calls back to the retro style of the classics that preceded it I think it does a better job than most. But the combat design coupled with the clunky control interface really brings the experience down.