Bardbarian PC

5.0

1. Jun 30, 2014
    Tight controls, lots of content, and entertaining rpg elements. Takes the best elements of what Brutal Legendd wanted to be in the form of a simple tower defense action strategy game, and throws in some fairly forgiving bullet-dodging for good measure. I was surprised by how much fun I had with it.
  2. Oct 4, 2015
    An adorable little rainy-afternoon sort of game. Tower Defense and Bullet Hell combine with a cutsey artstyle to make a truly enjoyable experience! Precise controls, casual in difficulty, and smile-inducing to boot!
  3. May 25, 2014
    The art for this game is just a masterpiece , the gameplay is amazing and I keep enjoy playing it :)

The developers did great job on this game and I totally recommend to give it a try, because this game is just a bunch of hours of fun ^_^
  4. Jan 19, 2015
    A good time pass casual game that will relax and entertain you in between the preparation for your next long non casual game.

I really enjoyed this game, specially because its simple and its fun. The difficulty system is a bit unbalanced and after you finish it there is not much else to do, but definitely recommended, specially with a controller!. Also you can see the programmers

Also you can see the programmers really tried to make a good job, and put lots of effort into it, even it there are some flaws it is worth playing!.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Jul 9, 2014
    There is so much grinding here that it overshadows cute animations, nice music and original ideas. If you want to make a PC port of a game that relies on micro transactions, you have to go back to the drawing board and rethink the concept, otherwise just don’t bother.