7.8

1. Dec 24, 2010
    This is one of the worst games I have ever played. It has menial graphics, a lackluster storyline, and some of the most irritating and grinding gameplay I've ever experienced. The only credit to the game was that occasionally the surroundings would get a bit creepy... until they would play one of the horrible taped clips that made the entire thing a joke. As a huge fan of adventure games,This is one of the worst games I have ever played. It has menial graphics, a lackluster storyline, and some of the most irritating and grinding gameplay I've ever experienced. The only credit to the game was that occasionally the surroundings would get a bit creepy... until they would play one of the horrible taped clips that made the entire thing a joke. As a huge fan of adventure games, this left me severely confused at to how people managed to scrape joy from this empty barrel. Expand

1. There is nothing in this game that you can point to and say that it was a breakthrough, but it is all consistent and consistently good. It is thoroughly enjoyable and doesn’t turn south on you half way through.
  2. An impressive endeavor for a small group of first-time devs with a shoestring budget, but as much as it feels like kicking puppies to say so, not a product worth your money. [June 2006, p.82]
  3. Meticulously designed, Barrow Hill delivers a Cornish sojourn definitely worth taking.